Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,793 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Transport Management Company Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport Management Company Needed (162 Views)

Digital Public Transport Management / Local Courier Service Company Needed / Book Marketing Company Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transport Management Company Needed by jackmartial(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls I am in need of companies or agencies that handles commercial busses for individuals in Lagos or Enugu. I want to invest on a commercial bus but not ready to quarrel or entertain stories from drivers concerning delivery and bus maintenance, so I would like all those to be handled by the agency, pls if u know of any agency like that, kindly avail me with details.. Thank you.
Re: Transport Management Company Needed by Slimslimqq: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
jackmartial:
Pls I am in need of companies or agencies that handles commercial busses for individuals in Lagos or Enugu. I want to invest on a commercial bus but not ready to quarrel or entertain stories from drivers concerning delivery and bus maintenance, so I would like all those to be handled by the agency, pls if u know of any agency like that, kindly avail me with details.. Thank you.
bro u can hardly get such a request these days, only if u will be driving it yourself or get a driver that u will pay, that is after registering with them. and u will have to pay (it will cost u alot) to the company before they register u under them and there's a certain commission u pay per trip. I bet u won't like d terms they will give u. I am talking from experience because I have worked with these commercial companies before.

I will advise u not to invest with these agencies.
there are still good drivers out there, just that they rare. but if u wouldn't mind, I have also be soliciting for anyone who can invest in transportation and give to me for daily or weekly delivery. I understand that most drivers have been a nuisance but u can trust me with this with ur terms and conditions. its better than investing with transport companies, trust me. if u are interested in what I said u can ask for my digits.

N.B: I am not saying this because of my own interest, am just giving u the advise based on my experience working with transport companies.
thank u.
Re: Transport Management Company Needed by Heartbender: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why not Port Harcourt? I have some guys?
jackmartial:

(1) (Reply)

Know About Dorian Rossini / 9 Reasons Why You Should Join Chymall In 2021 / Become A Self Made Multi-millionaire Through Real Estate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.