Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

9 Reasons Why You Should Join Chymall In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 9 Reasons Why You Should Join Chymall In 2021 (162 Views)

Why You Should Join "Faforlife" Today And Build Health And Wealth Together / Differences Between Kedi And Gnld In Nigeria And Why You Should Join Kedi Now! / Why You Should Join A Cooperative Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why You Should Join Chymall In 2021 by chikachuks1(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
It is not a strange news any more that Chymall changes life. Many people have benefited from the dividends of Chymall. We have seen several people build houses, buy cars, get married etc through the dividend of Chymall. As a result of that, this content is jeered towards giving you meaningful reasons why you should join chymall and make little funds depending on the level of commitment you make. But before then, see how chymall works

Before then, we have tried to tell you all you need to know about chymall. We also went further to prove to you that chymall is not a scam, rather it is a business you can invest into in this year 2021. But if you do not have the money to register, here is how you can make money from chymall without registering.
Since I personally started the business of chymall in mid 2020, i have not failed to tell my friends and families about it because we grow by lifting others. We grow better and faster when we grow together. No reasonable person will see anything that will be good and favorable to his friend and hoard the information.

As such, here are reasons why you should join chymall.

1) Chymall is a business worth investing into: It has stood the test of time. Having been an active partner in the business since last year, I have clearly understood the modus operandi of chymall.

2) It helps recycle your money: Today, as much as we believe in saving, yet we must believe more in investment. Investment will help put the little money you have into use. For example, if you have a million naira in the bank, in one year time, you will still have the same one million naira. But if you invest one million naira into a profitable business, you stand the chance of doubling the money in a short time. Although chymall is not an investment company, yet it is a lucrative business you can put your money into and do business which will yield more profit for you

3) It gives you profit every 10 days: Chymall gives you profit every 10 days without stress. At least, it puts money into your hand every now and then, instead of waiting once in a month for salary. With chymall, you will surely smile to the bank for the sake of the profit you make.

4) Referral is not a must: We have come across a lot of network marketing business where referral is mandatory, if you want to withdraw. In such businesses, you work hard but except you bring in people, you can never get paid or even grow in the business. But in chymall, we have hundreds of people who have not referred a single person since they started but keeps making their money every 10 days. So you see that with chymall, you are never under pressure of any kind to refer someone before you get paid

5) It is an extra source of income: In this 21st century, the worst thing that could happen is to depend on only one source of income for your survival and upkeep. Remember that human wants are never ending. Every day comes with its own demand and you must meet up with it. So depending on only one source will make you never have enough, talk more of savings. As such, chymall is an extra source of income for you. Most especially, if you are a family man, you could take care of your children's school fees with your proceeds from chymall. Therefore, ensure you do not depend on only one source for any reason.

6) It could even pay more than your main source of income: Chymall can pay you more than your main source of income. For example, use the table below to know how much you will invest to make a certain amount.
VIP AMOUNT TO INVEST PROFIT IN 10 DAYS PROFIT IN A MONTH
2 70,000 3500 10500
3 140,000 7000 21000
4 420,000 21,000 63,000
5 840,000 - 42,000 126,000
6 1,680,000 84,000 252,000
7 3,360,000 168,000 504,000

With the table above, you can check on which package to invest into and then determine how much you earn per month. Then reconcile the said amount with your monthly salary. You will agree with me that you stand the chance of making more money from chymall than you make from your main source of income. Also, you will be more blessed if you can successfully refer people of high package under you. One of my downliners saw the dividends of chymall and understood what he stands to gain from it that he approached the bank for loan. Today, he smiles every 10 days.

7) It does not need much of your time: Chymall does not need much of your time as other businesses do. If you can bring out 5 hours for chymall per week, i bet you, you will make it big. In the average civil service scenario, you work for about 8 hours per day which accumulates to 40 hours per week. But here, I am letting you know that if you can work for 5 hours per week, you stand to make it bigger than you main job in which you input 40 hours weekly.

cool It is not a ponzi scheme: Many people are very skeptical about chymall, thinking it is a ponzi scheme. They think that everything online is ponzi. Truth is that more than 50% of the total money in the world today is on the internet. The internet has become the oil well of many wise investors. We know that some ponzi schemes (MMM, Wazobia, Pennywise etc) came up at one time or the other but did not stand the test of time. For that reason, it is assumed that chymall is also one of them. For more emphasis and clarity, read this post titled, "is chymall a scam". You will understand it better from there.

9) Partnering with chymall will not make you lose focus of your main source of revenue: This point is coming up because I remember talking with a man about chymall and he clearly told me that he does not want to loose focus of his main business. As a civil engineer, he believes that all his investment should be within the engineering scope. Little did he know that none of us has ecommerce as our scope and source of revenue. We only saw the opportunity and we decided to take advantage of it. Today, the same opportunity is doing us real good. Chymall will not deter you from reaching your goals.

With these, you have the decision to make. Partner with chymall and you will have nothing to regret. Some of our key players in politics, banks, institution and churches are serious partners with chymall. So there is nothing to worry about.

SOURCE: INFODUCATION.

(1) (Reply)

Earn 40% For 6months - Join S.M Business Nigeria / / Order For Your Gucci And Tommy Hilfiger Female Handbag With Shoe And Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.