Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni (40058 Views)

Nkem Okeke Defects To APC, Meets Buhari / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
I hope he’s not recruited to attack Tinubu
Well due of his father needs to be paid. He will be a good attack dog for Tinubu also in between. He seems to have a liking of Tinubu underneath
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Kingrefreshed: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-fani-kayode-moves-to-return-to-apc/

I am sure Good luck Ebele Jonathan told him to do so. Something's is gonna happen soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by glad7: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
When that happens, then I can speak.
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Jabioro: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na d same FFK ...
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by allawizzow(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
seunmsg:

I have a feeling some people are behind the plot to bring him back to the party. They probably want to use him for some sinister purposes. Otherwise, he’s very irrelevant politically and adds nothing to the party.

He isn't irrelevant o. He is a tool of propaganda. He is useful in attacking opposing political parties and members.
If you know what GEJ suffered from him that he appointed him as a spokesman of campaign team

4 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by bluefilm: 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Useless Ashawo man.

''He is a bird. Give him some food. And he will sing for you."

I guess his food supply in the PDP has finally dried up.

Nonsense man.

Dino, you're next.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by shadeyinka(m): 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Bello for Presidoooo!!!
I hope this is a joke from you?
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Camelo: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
I know he's a snake right from onset......
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
So upon all the noise this junkie makes on Twitter, his eyes are still on APC

That's typical of an afonja anyway

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Bello for Presidoooo!!!
Have mercy on poverty na, e dn tyre ontop your mata na undecided

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by tito44: 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
post=98876917:
Short fused bastard about to turn to a prostitute.

A curse of a father is a serious issue on the life of an idiot son with mental issues.

What a black sheep tragedy to his family, along with his mad twin brother.

2 mad Men bringing shame to their families and tribes

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Rule 2 and Rule 8

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by BabaO2: 8:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
He's a mole.
He can never be trusted by any serious, ambitious and purposeful APC leaders
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by oluwasegun007(m): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Watch as he will start singing melodious tunes, only OBJ can explain him better.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by berbs: 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ojigbijigbi
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Tolexander:
He is tired of barking from the other side with nobody looking his side

He wants to join the ruling party to start collecting the cake

I reserved my comment. So, if FFK wants to join APC, it is Yahaya Bello and Buni faction he wants to join having abused Asiwaju that he has mouth odour and Lai Mohammed that he tied Nappy.

Give him food, he will sing for you. That is Obasanjo submission on him.

FFK was the first person to inform us that Igboho apologized to Ooni. The Yorubas are too strong. The only way an enemy can penetrate is creating an internal crisis and betrayals. FFK cannot join APC at IFE his native home, he has to join through Abuja.

Igboho and other groups fighting for the emancipation of Yoruba race should cutoff any link with him and his associates. Reno Omokri should be very careful of him as well.

I reserved my comment.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by jaxxy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Something fishy going down grin undecided
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by blamingthedevil: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
He is a liability, we don't want him

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by babadee1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
SamuelOamen:

Hmmm. It's like all the billions of naira wey this FFK guy collect from Jonathan and PDP don finish finally.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by AsomughaChuks02: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ffk needs to maintain his newest wifey. She looks expensive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
post=98876917:
Short fused bastard about to turn to a prostitute.

A curse of a father is a serious issue on the life of an idiot son with mental issues.

What a black sheep tragedy to his family, along with his mad twin brother.

2 mad Men bringing shame to their families and tribes
How is the barbecue rat thing going?
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by DonCandido(f): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by NybenSBF101(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
What a con artist
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by foreshore(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Phred1717: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
Whenever people like this leaves their Dane... that means something positive is about to happen at the other end of the tunnel. Let's watch-out.
Tolexander:
He is tired of barking from the other side with nobody looking his side

He wants to join the ruling party to start collecting the cake
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by nopsman1: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
We now know the people bankrolling you Mr. FFK.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Integrafamoo: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Another Femi Adesina in the making... He will soon start celebrating and worshiping the clueless one.

SamuelOamen:

Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by fabolouz1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Of the truth ,this man is a drug addict.
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by abidemidare: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
if these is true eh.....
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by fohiss: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hunger is real ... He's probably tired of talking he needs a job and free money too .. Right from time I just know he's so cheap and all he knows is only his pocket ... Thanks to apc for accepting him.. now his online noise and frustration will reduce ... grin grin grin
Re: Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni by Reeses: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wow wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tweets On Who Killed Bola Ige / Gbolahan Lawal To Be Named New Oniru - The Cable / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.