Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria (16656 Views)

Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by 400billionman: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
This vaccine that South Africa purchased and later rejected when it arrived.

That's.the lowest quality vaccine out there. Biontech-Pfizer is number 1.
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by ikaboy: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
When will Arthur Eze donate something

Regional billionaire
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by shedgoz(m): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
He should better keep the gesture to himself and channel all these funds to the reduction in the price of cement. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by HimName: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2021
Abd-Samad Boa!

Na man U b!
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by loomer: 1:09am On Feb 09, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Astrazeneca vaccine was produced by an Oxford University research team

During that same period,all tertiary institutions in Nigeria were closed

Now we all looking at the west and hoping they give us some of their share of the vaccine undecided

Make una stop all these talks, even �� buy vaccines while institutions been also dey closed.
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by Rhea(f): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2021
kirajustice:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/bua-purchases-1-million-doses-of-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccines-for-nigeria/

The same vaccine whose production has been put on hold.
Everything about this Nigeria is just nonsense and ingredient
https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/07/health/south-africa-astrazeneca-vaccine-study/index.html

1 Like

Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by calcal: 2:33am On Feb 09, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Astrazeneca vaccine was produced by an Oxford University research team

During that same period,all tertiary institutions in Nigeria were closed

Now we all looking at the west and hoping they give us some of the share of the vaccine undecided

So, you still believe that you have institutions in this country.
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by frog12: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2021
where is this man getting money from??
that's millions of dollars !
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by passion007: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2021
agborodun:
Same vaccine south Africa just suspended because its not effective on the new strain
https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pandemic/south-africa-suspends-astrazeneca-vaccinations
The more important question is which strain is in Nigeria?
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by Dymaco(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
LoveJesus87:
Nice gesture by BUA but Me ah no get coro and I no fit get coro lailai when coro no dey craze, e Sabi where e dey go and im know im customers. Before Dem born am, we Don dey survive and we always dey kampe.

Me ah no dey take any vaccine o. When HIV vaccine and hepatitis C vaccine don come out, I go take that one.

No difference between coro and catarrh. Ah go kon dey take vaccine because of catarrh. Tufiakwa

there is no cure for hiv but there is a vaccine that prevents an HIV patients from transferring the virus to uninfected person and also mother and child. Someone with HIV can live longer like normal person infact STD is now popular than HIV.

long take of anti viral drug especially in early can cure HIV.

Science is great. The world has managed many pandemic like this before so coronavirus is nothing

1 Like

Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by ibuildstuff(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lush100:

Good that's your parents cup of tea.

Our family lineage didn't have polio issues.

If you or your parents have issues go to the right or appropriate quarters,

My family and your family are not the same. That wrong assumption is why you have not been making sense since your first post.

Good night
Omo na mumu full nairaland o. U be confirm mumu
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by Coolgent(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Innoson how far?
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by Tundex911: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
BUA better than DANGOTE[i][/i]
Re: BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria by chenhkbx: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Biden signed the release of the first batch of vaccines. As one of the origins of the disease, the United States should bear more responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The English Name Of Jedi-jedi / Every Person Has Cancer Cells In The Body / How Do I Loose My Tommy Fats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.