Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) (31871 Views)

Maxuel Ebibraladei: Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Bayelsa Community (Graphic) / Brother And Sister Banished From Imo Community For Allegedly Committing Incest / 4 Killed, 7 Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Benue Community (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2021
They are about to burn one black one in my side now.
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Yankee101: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2021
And the political thieves?
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 09, 2021
SignalTrading:
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO....

Scamming idiot spotted. Mods do the needful please
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by vikiphy89(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
They will tell you Jesus took away their sins and forgave them all, then boom them catch thief, na petrol and lighter them go dey find up and down, why not pardon him and give him a second chance just like Jesus Christ would do, the Christianity they practice in that tribe ehn, you will think it's Satan that is sponsoring it, alaabaa
Shut up, e be like u neva jam dis people. For owerri dey go just use bike corner u come dey cap u mek dem know if u dey game first b4 they go bring dia gun, den search ur bag nd pocket as if they drop something dia. I don encounter them
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Lightorder: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
They will tell you Jesus took away their sins and forgave them all, then boom them catch thief, na petrol and lighter them go dey find up and down, why not pardon him and give him a second chance just like Jesus Christ would do, the Christianity they practice in that tribe ehn, you will think it's Satan that is sponsoring it, alaabaa
oga, I hate jungle justice but I dey suspect you
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2021
Armed robberies for village level ..that means there people living in d cities cannot visit home for fear of been kidnap.Fear east.
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by lizdammy: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Graphic
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by danvault: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
And the people keep proving that they are more heartless and wicked than our inconsiderate leaders... The woman was foolish, what if they shot her asap like that guy at Jibowu? Risking your life because of one dead phone. Maybe the gun was a toy or wasn't loaded.
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oluoxide2:

That shows that God too is wicked, you people preach that God will burn bad people day and night in hell fire.

https://www.nairaland.com/6400877/truth-hell-fire
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
benjackugo:
2 Robbery Suspects Ablaze For Attempted Phone Theft In Imo Community (Graphic Photo)

Angry villagers have set ablaze two robbery suspects caught robbing a woman of her Android phone in Akuma Community in Oru East Local Government Area of Imo State, IgbereTV reports.

The incident occurred Sunday evening, February 7, at Afor Akuma Market square, where the woman had gone to buy something.

It was gathered that the three-man gang, who allegedly operated on a motorcycle stopped in front of the woman, pointed a gun at her and ordered her to hand over the Android phone to them. But she refused and instead raised an alarm which alerted villagers.

The villagers, most of who were watching football from a nearby viewing center, mobilized against the robbers and attacked them.

While one of them managed to escape, the other two were caught, beaten to a pulp and taken to the market square where they were set on fire by the mob.

According to the villagers, the suspects were said have operated from Umutanze Community in Orlu Local Government Area and were notorious for robbing a Bet9ja outlets and other business centers in the community of huge sums of money in recent months.

Ben Odinkemelu wrote on Facebook;

https://www./1100793519947377/permalink/4431494853543877/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1381881/2-robbery-suspects-ablaze-attempted-phone-theft-imo-community-graphic-photo/

bunch of idiots....after roasting them , they should use their meats drink palm wine......

Cant hand them over to the police? No wonder the western world they call us animals......i spit
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
kenbee:
Jungle Justice is not and shouldn't be allowed in our society if we must glow
Indeed..

Nigerians needs to GLOW.. shocked
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

https://www.nairaland.com/6400877/truth-hell-fire
Indeed..

So God will cast you into hell fire,for the devil to finish you kpata kpata?

That is divine division of work at play.. grin
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Bigfish121(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Say no to jungle justice
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by zedman1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
First of all, let me understand that " two boys small girls fair something something" Facebook post. When I do, I'll come back to read what's happening here.
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
If ya Want your thread to be on promise land just put igbere tv as the source of the news..
Boom it is on FP CEO of Igbere tv and seun na Paddy Paddy
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
publicenemy:
because of phone! a lot of people met their deaths because of Blackberry that year, but now no one would even pick up a blackberry from the ground for free.
Correct man that's how life is iPhone6 that some useless girls are foaming jonzbon for is now 30k even okada man can buy, even the people all sorts of evil to get money they later regret and realized the money is worthless and they don't have peace of mind, that's you see yahoo boys throwing money any how, because they are not enjoying the money and be looking like dogs

1 Like

Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Josywhyte: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Is jungle justice the solution?
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Good for them, they deserve no mercy because they won't give you any
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by PsalmLG(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Painful and Gruesome Death!

Stealing is bad ! It's Wickedness!
Burning your fellow humans is the same Wickedness. It's Murder! And you are Murderers

Beating ,parading them round and handing them over to the Law Enforcement team would have been Better
grin
Righteousness2:
What a Painful and Gruesome Death!

Stealing is bad ! It's Wickedness!
Burning your fellow humans is the same Wickedness. It's Murder! And you are Murderers

Beating ,parading them round and handing them over to the Law Enforcement team would have been Better
Re: 2 Robbery Suspects Set On Fire In Imo Community (Graphic Photos) by Sunday2021: 2:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Ipob killing ipob. Goodnews!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Arranges Friend’s Gang-rape / Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.