Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

As A Young Entrepreneur, How Do I Save My Time!? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Young Entrepreneur, How Do I Save My Time!? (96 Views)

Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life / Prince Omoha Bags African Young Entrepreneur & Humanitarian Personality Award / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Young Entrepreneur, How Do I Save My Time!? by iamprincewill: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
It takes a lot of discipline and courage to submit to or to make yourself available in a mentorship relationship because of the limitations placed on man by time. To be in control of time implies efficiency ,productivity, less stress and priorities in place!

To be a successful Entrepreneur can be very demanding irrespective of success level or business stage. A typical Startup either at seed stage or growth stage looking to moving the business to the next stage could even be under more pressure when it comes to effective management of responsibilities and commitments without faltering. Being strategic with the use of time has always been the answer to what I refer to as ‘mastering time’ Strategic thinking requires time itself. However, the result of strategic thinking, and the effective implementation brings success on board, the ultimate goal. Time indeed is priceless and the most valuable thing a man could spend.

In my journey as an HR professional and a business partner, I beg to submit that an Entrepreneur could make time work productively without repeating mistakes that others ahead have made by leveraging on relevant experience through information sharing and establishing a relationship of quick and efficient transfer of experience whereby wisdom acquired over a decade could be captured within months. This is hidden in mentoring!

Read more....https://media.getfundedafrica.com/2021/02/08/as-a-young-entrepreneur-how-do-i-save-my-time/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Trade Mission / CCTV For Your Home And Business Premises / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.