Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Bitcoin Founder Arrested? All You Need To Know About Bitcoin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bitcoin Founder Arrested? All You Need To Know About Bitcoin (1011 Views)

The EFCC Warns Nigerians About Bitcoin, Forex Trade, And Other Financial Instrum / Suspected Killer Of Gokada Founder Arrested In The Us / Youths Destroys Church Of Satan In Abia State, Founder Arrested.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Founder Arrested? All You Need To Know About Bitcoin by RanidTEAteller: 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hey TEAholics,

It's no news that the Nigerian government has prohibited its citizens from transacting in Bitcoin and encouraging them to partake in cow rearing instead.

Like that isn't enough, we've gotten information that the owner and founder of Bitcoin is a fugitive. Could this be true?

Bottom-line, what exactly is Bitcoin? Is it really beneficial in the world? If so, how do we partake?

Watch the video to get answers to all the questions you have. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell so you know when the next TEAtime is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeC5tdP8evs
Re: Bitcoin Founder Arrested? All You Need To Know About Bitcoin by chaotik(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lies .... people don't click o . Satoshi is the owner and he's Japanese.... not this fake news blogger
Re: Bitcoin Founder Arrested? All You Need To Know About Bitcoin by UwaMmebii(m): 1:20am On Feb 09, 2021
chaotik:
Lies .... people don't click o . Satoshi is the owner and he's Japanese.... not this fake news blogger

You just saved me from wasting my data thanks!
Re: Bitcoin Founder Arrested? All You Need To Know About Bitcoin by RanidTEAteller: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
chaotik:

If you actually watched the video, you will see that not only did the video insult the person who wrote that article, but it explained everything you need to now about Bitcoin and not what the Nigerian government want us to believe. But oh well, anyone who doesn't know and does'nt knoe that they dont know is a ........
Re: Bitcoin Founder Arrested? All You Need To Know About Bitcoin by RanidTEAteller: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
UwaMmebii:

You just saved me from wasting my data thanks!

This is the reply I gave to the first person. You may read it too

If you actually watched the video, you will see that not only did the video insult the person who wrote that article, but it explained everything you need to now about Bitcoin and not what the Nigerian government want us to believe. But oh well, anyone who doesn't know and does'nt knoe that they dont know is a ........

In future, learn to form opinions for yourself. The person that supposedly advised you, didn't even watched the video yet they managed to lure you into their box of ignorance. Oh well!

(1) (Reply)

Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele / OMG!! Gunmen Bomb Immigration Headquarters In Abia, Kill Officers / Man Arrested And Detained By Police On His Wedding Night, See What He Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.