Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele (1025 Views)

Delta: Father Of Six Commits Suicide Over Wife's Infidelity / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Man Killed For Suspending Wedding Over Wife’s Infidelity (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Ancestral fathers known as "Erivwi" in Urhobo land, have killed one Mr Friday over the infidelity of his wife Mrs Faith,in Sapele, Delta State.

According to Sapele Tafia,Late Mr Friday caught his wife with another man on their matrimonial bed and the late husband asked Faith to pack out of the house.

Few days later,Faith came with her family members to beg the husband for forgiveness and all necessary rites were performed Including killing of goat for forgiveness according to Urhobo tradition, unknowingly those Mrs Faith brought was not her true family members.

Just day before yesterday,Mr Friday (husband ) slept and never woke up in the morning.

It is a big taboo for a married wife to sleep or cheat with another man in Urhobo Nation,just imagine how Mr Friday just lost his life,because of his unfaithful wife.

According to report ,Mrs Faith was beaten mercilessly,until security operatives rescued her from the hands of angry youths.

May the soul of Mr Friday rest in peace.

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Ammishaddai: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2021
The gods of Urhobo land are stupid and unjust. How can they kill the one who is faithful and leave the one who is guilty...? Are they gods worth acknowledging...? Mtchww

7 Likes

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Righteousness2(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2021
So Unfortunate! Condolences to the Man.

This is why everyone should turn and Serve the True Living GOD ALMIGHTY..

All these other so called gods are toys, confused Confusion and Bondage.
Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by XXXXTENTACION: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The gods of Urhobo land are stupid and unjust. How can they kill the one who is faithful and leave the one who is guilty...? Are they gods worth acknowledging...? Mtchww
The gods knows best..... grin
Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by chuksville(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2021
Delta State and husband and wife killings are just intertwined.
It's like a daily thing now in Delta State to hear stories of either husband killed wife OR wife kills husband over miscellaneous things.
Nawa ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Ammishaddai: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The gods knows best..... grin
The gods there think with their anus
Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by 123huawei: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Unfortunate! Condolences to the Man.

This is why everyone should turn and Serve the True Living GOD ALMIGHTY..

All these other so called gods are toys, confused Confusion and Bondage.
Hope ,my people will listen

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by iLegendd(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:

You don't understand the gods. They are smarter than you could think in most cases. In my place, it's the exact thing. If your wife cheats and you know, divorce her or you'll die. If you don't know, nothing will happen to you.

What the gods is trying to do is to make you be a real man who doesn't condone nonsense. Whoever condones nonsense dies.

As a man that you are, would you want to condone nonsense just to seem civilized?

The gods is an alpha male.

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Blabbermouth: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2021
iLegendd:

You don't understand the gods. They are smarter than you could think in most cases. In my place, it's the exact thing. If your wife cheats and you know, divorce her or you'll die. If you don't know, nothing will happen to you.

What the gods is trying to do is to make you be a real man who doesn't condone nonsense. Whoever condones nonsense dies.

LWKMD... "The gods is an alpha male" cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Ammishaddai: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2021
iLegendd:

As a man that you are, would you want to condone nonsense just to seem civilized?

Your gods do not have sense wallahi. So the gods rather choose to punish the man who is loyal than punish the woman who is guilty? Oga, you had better leave those gods before they make more irrational decisions on you and your people
Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by iLegendd(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Your gods do not have sense wallahi. So the gods rather choose to punish the man who is loyal than punish the woman who is guilty? Oga, you had better leave those gods before they make more irrational decisions on you and your people

Yes, most gods don't have sense, but the little they have functions better than 98% of Nigerians who claim to have sense, yet, the country is forever backward.

All I'm trying to say is: when someone who is in position to take charge and be man refuses to be a man, he deserves some punishment.

I got scammed some days ago of 75k. If I don't create a post about it, report to the police, bank, and EFCC about the scam, I deserve to be punished. Don't you think so?

Failure to report = I'm in support of crime. I'm an accomplice and I want them to scam more people. You know, when a Nigerian gets hurt, he likes others to get hurt too so be can feel better.

That is the rationality the gods is using, but Nigerians, who claim to be smart will say, "Mind your business."

If we all mind our business in crime and evil, the world will be dominated by evil and wicked souls who will do whatever they like because everyone is minding their businesses.

Yes, it's good to mind your business in most things, but when it's evil or a crime, we shouldn't — we should report or expose and failure to do that = aiding more evil and crime.

As a Nigerian that you are, I already know how much you love crime and hates whoever takes action against people condone it.

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Ammishaddai: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2021
[s]
iLegendd:

Yes, most gods don't have sense, but the little they have functions better than 98% of Nigerians who claim to have sense, yet, the country is forever backward.

All I'm trying to say is: when someone who is in position to take charge and be man refuses to be a man, he deserves some punishment.

I got scammed some days ago of 75k. If I don't create a post about it, report to the police, bank, and EFCC about the scam, I deserve to be punished. Don't you think think so?

Failure to report = I'm in support of crime. I'm an accomplice.

That is the rationality the gods is using, but Nigerians, who claim to be smart will say, "Mind your business."

If we all mind our business in crime and evil, the world will be dominated by evil and wicked souls who will do whatever they like because everyone is minding their businesses.

Yes, it's good to mind your business in most things, but when it's evil or a crime, we shouldn't — we should report or expose and failure to do that = aiding more evil and crime.

As a Nigerian that you are, I already know how much you love crime and hates whoever takes action against people condone it.

[/s] An illogical justification for dumb gods with a dumb system for punishment.
Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by iLegendd(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] An illogical justification for dumb gods with a dumb system for punishment.

Damn! You're too smart for my liking. I give up. You won.

All the best, dear.
Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by palsenator(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Because they are useless gods. An irrational god but believe, all the followers will act irrationally because the god of their land is stupid
Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Ammishaddai: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2021
iLegendd:

Damn! You're so smart for my liking. I give up. You won.

All the best, dear.
Think about it deeply and you'll see meaning into it. Peace
Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Ammishaddai: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2021
palsenator:

Because they are useless gods. An irrational god but believe, all the followers will act irrationally because the god of their land is stupid
Of course. The mere idea of a god that kills you when your wife cheats on you is just outright madness.

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by mrkels(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2021
I once lived in udu and I have seen this happen a lot . I always question the reasoning behind this . It’s meant for the woman to be shamed and suffer the pain that comes with widowhood but these days once they are fine they would enter street and become full time oloshos once the husband dies .

I have also seen married uhrobo women sleep with men for money . They always advice the men to throw the money on the ground and not give them in their hand because of the gods . Crazy place to live in

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by iLegendd(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2021
At first, while growing up, I was angry the gods will kill an innocent man for a crime committed by a woman. This is why I'm not surprised people are feeling the same way I felt.

I can relate with most people most times because the emotions they're currently feeling, I have felt it too.

As we grow and become wise, we know better. I won't blame anyone who hasn't gotten to that stage of wisdom yet. With time, you will.

Wisdom is not forced — it's a combination of experience and knowledge.

As I earlier said, the gods is an alpha male. The reason he prefers killing men is: he expects a man to be strong and take actions himself, not to be weak and wait for him to punish the woman on his behalf. He doesn't like weak men who can't take actions for themselves.

So, to punish these men, he kills them to help put fear in the living not to be as dumb as the deceased after knowing the truth.

God, gods, the government, military, elite, bandit, terrorists, etc. use the art of FEAR to have control over people. They induce fear in you to help you obey their commands.

God doesn't want you to respect him, He wants you to FEAR him. In the Bible, all I see is FEAR God, not respect God. In politics, all I see is the opposition making sure they're feared, not respected.

Same with every group, religion, or organizations. With fear induced in people, mission will be accomplished easily.

Even those of us that sell books, we use fear as a tool. We amplify the problem, then offer the solution and you'll rush to buy.

I don't believe in gods, but God, but I know gods exist and I acknowledge it — even though I don't worship them.

It's just the same way I don't believe in Nigerian government (never will), but I acknowledge they exist. So, you don't expect me to violate laws set by the Nigerian govt. and go unpunished.

In summary, wisdom (experience + knowledge) is what you need to understand the mysteries of life and some decisions that appear irrational to the less experienced.

1 Like

Re: Ancestral Fathers "ERIVWI" Killed Husband, Over Wife's Infidelity In Sapele by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Am urhobo. If a married slut wife sleeps about, sickness first comes that's stubborn for d husband or a drastic fall on business, as a warning. Actually, it is when d man becomes aware and does nothing, or hides it from people, real bad things happen. It might be the loss of one of their kids, death of d husband.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Chief Imam For Sleeping With Wife / *nigerian Banks Have Finished This Nation!* / Chinese Man Kill Hausa Girlfriend .na Nigeria Girls And Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.