Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal? (347 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal? by elated177: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Isaiah 59: 14 So justice is driven back, and righteousness stands at a distance; truth has stumbled in the streets, honesty cannot enter.
15 Truth is nowhere to be found, and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey. YHVH looked and was displeased that there was no justice.

Matthew 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

Homosexuality cannot be normalized. Homosexuality has never been normal. Homosexuality is abnormal through and through. How can something that is inherently, physically, mentally and spiritually wrong, abnormal, abhorrent and disgusting be normalized.

Homosexuality is an abnormality, an aberration, which the unrighteous people of the world are now accepting. Their acceptance of homosexuality does not remove its vileness.

Simply because homosexuality - an absolute abnormality and utter aberration - is being accepted by some unrighteous people of the world, does not, will not and will never make it a normal act.

Sex will forever be naturally sanctioned between two people of opposite sex --- male and female.

What the unrighteous people of this world have been doing has simply been a move against nature. It has been a move against the normal, natural, clean and pure act of sexual relationship as ordained by the Creator and sanctioned in the one that exists between a man and a woman who are married to each other.

Heaven and earth abhor homosexuality. The human body abhors homosexuality. The bodies of both male and female were never naturally designed to engage in homosexuality.

The Scriptures have already foretold of these things:

--- Truth will varnish from the mouths of many.
--- There will be increase of wickedness.
--- The love of many will grow cold.
--- People will call good evil and evil good.
--- The Righteous will be hated.
--- The appearance of the man of lawlessness.

The acceptance of the abominable act of homosexuality the world over will simply pave the way for the man of lawlessness. The stage is simply being made ready for him. The acceptance of homosexuality by the world is one of the acts of lawlessness.

These are signs of the end of this present age. These signs were foretold by the Scriptures thousands of years ago.

The Truth of the Creator of the ends of the Earth will be considered outdated and those who tenaciously hold on to him will be considered maniacs, threats, uncivilized, etc, by the vile, detestable, reprobate and degenerate people of the world.

The sins of Sodom and Gomorrah became so much that the part of the earth upon which the cities stood cried out to its Maker. The consequence: destruction. This present world will be no different.

Sin will be the downfall of this world. Homosexuality is the leader of the pack in that regard. How else will this world be destroyed if its cup is not full? How else will the cup of this world be full if homosexuality is not accepted the world over?

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

No matter the boldness being displayed here and the audacity with which those who support the abomination called homosexuality go about it here, the approval of or acceptance of homosexuality is nowhere on the horizon in this country, Nigeria. Anyone who thinks otherwise can keep embarking on wishful thinking.
Re: Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal? by elated177: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Amos 5:10 There are those who hate the one who upholds justice in court and detest the one who tells the truth.

Re: Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal? by elated177: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

As far as this present age still exists, the spiritual war between good and evil will continue unabated. This spiritual war will only end when Yahushua the Messiah returns.

When the people on the evil side fail in their attempts to dominate the spiritual atmosphere, they resort to the physical persecution of the righteous with the intention to disturb their peace --- by that disturb their spirits.

Murder, homosexuality, adultery, fornication are symptoms of spiritually polluted environment.

Unlike the other sins mentioned above, homosexuality opens the doorways for the wicked spirits, which in turn incite or manipulate humans to engage in or carry out the other forms of wickedness --- murder, adultery, fornication, etc.

There is a reason the evil one desperately wants people of the same sex to engage in same sex relationship.

Righteousness is the enemy of Satan, the evil one. Anyone who practises the righteousness of YHVH Almighty is an enemy of the evil one. The enemy of the evil one is the enemy of his human slaves.

It is appointed unto a person to die once and after death comes judgement. No one is coming back to this world to pay for any sin they may have committed in the other life. What am I saying? There is no such thing as reincarnation. Reincarnation is what Satan and the demons sell to those who have handed their souls over to them for one thing or the other. Such humans refuse to embrace the repentance, forgiveness and salvation the Father in heaven has offered free of charge.

At the end of this age, just as wheat is separated from chaff, so the righteous will be separated from the wicked. The righteous will go on to enjoy eternal life in the Kingdom of our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty. The wicked will be subjected to eternal damnation. The only time each person has to determine his or her eternal destination - eternal life in the Kingdom of YHVH Almighty or eternal damnation in the Lake of fire - is now. There will be no second chance once the Creator withdraws his breath of life from such individual.

Choose wisely.

Anyone who wants to hear, should hear. No compulsion.

Re: Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal? by elated177: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Murder, homosexuality, adultery, fornication are symptoms of spiritually polluted environment.

Spiritually polluted environment is also a symptom of homosexuality, adultery, fornication, suicide, etc. It is kind of a vicious cycle.

Re: Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal? by elated177: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!
Re: Homosexuality: How Can You Normalize Something That Was Never Normal? by elated177: 7:36pm On May 27, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 2: 1 Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain? 2 The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together against the Lord and against his anointed, saying, 3 “Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.” 4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them. 5 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, 6 “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.” 7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.
8 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. 9 You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.” 10 Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear and celebrate his rule with trembling. 12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.  Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Hebrews 1: 5 For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son; today I have become your Father”? Or again, “I will be his Father, and he will be my Son”? 6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.” 7 In speaking of the angels he says, “He makes his angels spirits, and his servants flames of fire.” 8 But about the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. 9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

Who would have thought that Satan could be this frustrated!

Even if Mountain Everest is uprooted and thrown into the Atlantic Ocean, the priests, saints, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah in this world will never harbour even an iota of doubt as to the detestable, abominable and disgusting nature of the act of homosexuality. We will never approve of it in anyone.

Every saint, priest, servant, witness, messenger or representative of Yahushua the Messiah knows why Satan desperately wants the worldwide acceptance of the aberration called homosexuality.

May the saints, priests, servants, witnesses, messengers and representatives of Yahushua the Messiah all over the world continue to infuriate and frustrate Satan, the demons and their human slaves with their purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Shehu Alimi Foundation President Tells Kwara State Govt On Hijab / Warning To The World! / I Dream Of Cross-walking To Preach The Gospel Of Christ Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.