Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (32729 Views)

Jude Ise-idehen Is Dead! (House Of Reps Member Dies At 53) / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) / Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by phatnelly(f): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2021
chai! ossy eh! I don't know why good men don't last. it's well ooo. He was a good friend and father to so many people who came in contact with him. he changed so many lives and families for the better. he will truly be missed. rest on ossy prestige! Abiribarians will miss you.

1 Like

Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by fokudas: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2021
Hon Prestige is one of the very few federal law makers that has been touching lives. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Death where is they sting! May God almighty grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by vikiphy89(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kai! Ossy the best man aba ever had, the last time i saw u with ur influence we were able to contact fire service to respond quick with ur support to the father nd son that lost their life in that fire outbreak. Rip sir
Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by tonyzeal(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
post=98891791:

From all of us @ [color=#006600][/color] : RIP Prestige.

Good news?
Where is your empathy Ayo?
Here is someone's husband, father, Uncle and family member.
You are happy about the death of a man you don't even know anything about?
Haba shocked!!!

Only people from Aba North/South Federal Constituency can say anything about him, cos they are the ones he is representing.
Let us mind what we type on social media please.
Let's be guided.

Thank you Mr Spence.
Prestige was a good man;he represents my constituency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by MikkyT1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
I SWEAR, YOU NO WELL AT ALL...LOL

[quo wete author=etsuidris post=98883226]Dis death just dy jumb one man[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by MikkyT1(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Olukat:
Sharp family shocked :oThey collected 19m of Jan before announcing it!
May God comfort them during this period of grief. RIP Hon.

Na so
Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by MikkyT1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
etsuidris:
Dis death just dy jumb one man

You get mind ooo....hahahh
Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by issalight(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Good news grin

Before quoting me,think of the millions of nigerians that have died due to bad healthcare, poverty,bad roads e.t.c as a result of this people constant embezzlement

he was a good man..
school kids were given
free rides each day..

SHUT THE Bleep UP

2 Likes

Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by amuwo1980: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bia Ossi prestige don die truly , Rest In Peace guy
Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Gracejeri(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
I've been crying since morning, he's a noble man, who demanded that his votes was not to be taken away but counted in the yes of everyone, today I was touched in my spirit for the second time to ask about his health as I laid it in my heart to pray for him, but upon asking, his P. A changed the office logo to black, I knew something was wrong, I campaigned for him, and he served truthfully, I asked for a document from him and his office delivered it, he's a father to many, he's touched lives, he doesn't care about money, he wanted to rebuild Abia, he tried, even before his death, Pdp rumoured that he has died while he was away on treatment, he assisted churches, I've cried, wishing he comes back to live, he's a light Abia people had hopes on, but death has taken him away. I still can't type ripe, I don't want u to go.

Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Rip Hon. Ossy Prestige..
Aba Ngwa.. Abia and the south east has lost a voice..
Farewell.
Re: Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) by Ishiewo: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
If every politician in Nigeria emulate Ossy's pattern of representative, we won't record any form aberration of role.

Rest on Nwa-Abiriba ji eme-onu; your good works will continue to speak for you.

Chai!!!! What a great loss ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped / Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.