Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) (53600 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Contest For Anambra Governor In 2025 / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by stasius: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Attention seeker!

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
cool grin grin sad cheesy this Ipob wonder don tap madness enter market.Make we use Am do meme cool grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by paulshedrach31(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Is he wearing Bra because he is from Anambra?
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by kay7: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
WHO IS THIS CLOWN?
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Im sure this guy is just using this gay stuff to get attention

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by aycorporat(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Who actually is the gay supporter in the Anambra Government house?
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Sniper101(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Imagine the effrontery

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2021
And this one too na news ... Nairaland I hail thy
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by onuman: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2021
powerfulguy:
Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu who recently came out of the closet has announced he intends to run for the Office of the Governor, Anambra State.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLCudfsLGU5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And who is this?

Stop playing with the issue of Fulani herdsmen. It’s more than a play matter, if you have sense.
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by FashionCookie(f): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
This guy is becoming disgusting and repulsive by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by KINGKONG(m): 11:11am On Feb 09, 2021
cc: Seun

I know you are trying hard to pull traffic to your forum... it's your idea to create Nairaland, but when you allow some disgruntle moderators to keep pushing garbage everyday on frontpage, This forum will keep loosing its credibility and value..

And to some of you Moderators: Keep on being CHILDISH
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by wink2015(m): 11:13am On Feb 09, 2021
BOBRISKY has open road for them.

Maduagwu wants to also cashout.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
sad market it to ur household/ community.We don’t want to CRY
SignalTrading:
Hello good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Otogah: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This guy is really desperate for attention
and he got it somehow.
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
I thought their Governor wife dey put bus carry mad people to hospital, what is she waiting for in this case?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by oglalasioux(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Ok ok. It's now obvious he's suffering from schizophrenia.
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Madness and stupidity... undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2021
powerfulguy:
Controversial actor, Uche Maduagwu who recently came out of the closet has announced he intends to run for the Office of the Governor, Anambra State.

Bobrisky is really lending ppl voice.. na so e dey start very soon in go turn frm he to she
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by addexx: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2021
I don't understand why this should make front-page. A smelling disgusting psycho wants to trend and you guys are helping it. Mods I don't know what to say to you guys.?

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by KingAlayinde(m): 11:17am On Feb 09, 2021
powerfulguy:

this werey just dey catch cruises, everybody wan trend cos much money in madness takes uncle Bob risky as example
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2021
misplaced priority...
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2021
KINGKONG:
cc: Seun

I know you are trying hard to pull traffic to your forum... it's your idea to create Nairaland, but when you allow some disgruntle moderators to keep pushing garbage everyday on frontpage, This forum will keep loosing its credibility and value..

And to some of you Moderators: Keep on being CHILDISH
undecided undecided why? Cos dry show us ur fellow ipob governorship hopeful in bra grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Our brothers from the yeast, will not curse Luggard for this one, but if happen to be Hausa or Yoruba man did something like this ehn...... Haiiiii......
This country should be divided......Imagine sharing the same contlee with this kind of piupl, bla bla bla... ..
Hypocrisy is indeed a disease for IPOB...

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2021

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Ara di na udi n'udi.
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
festacman:
Is this dude actively mad already or is he still rehearsing?

Ever since he started wearing red bra on his kpanla body, he has been suffering from oral diarrhoea. Does he think he is above arrest in line witn anti-gay law? He should be careful.

Look, Uche Maduagwu practise your gay stuff in your house and let us be in peace with our straight stuff.
That is exactly what he wants, the guy wants to cause enough controversy that when the government persecute him, he'll call on LGBT communities around the world to Grant him asylum.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by vikiphy89(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Hugomexis:
It's very unfortunate what Uche has become.
And I used to like him in the past for his controversial comments but not anymore ever since he declared himself as part of criminal lgbt miscreants.

I call on law enforcement agencies to apprehend and incarcerate this gay.This is getting out of hand.lgbt miscreants are becoming bolder.

If they leave this guy unchecked,more gays will follow in his steps.

Incarcerate this idiot.Let him not see light for the rest of his life.This will pass a strong message to other criminal lgbt miscreants.
So u think say na gay true true? Uche maduagwu a well known comedian

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Samfloxin(m): 11:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Shameless thing.
Re: Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2021
Na so some guys from anambra come Asaba dey look for man. Omo see beating wey Dem receive.upon all their venza and glk 450 Dem use come asaba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.