Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies (2328 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Emuf: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
It is becoming clear that MBA Forex has gone. Maxwell Odum (MBA CEO) has achieved his aim of gradually dashing people's hopes. This is really too bad as everything is fading away.
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by showafrica(m): 1:48am On Feb 09, 2021
Money that has gone since... The difference is Maxwell will be away for a very long time or come into the country disguised. While most people don forget there money, some people will not forget even after 20yrs.
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Wickedfacts: 3:38am On Feb 09, 2021
They can't talk because they were warned but insulted the people who warned them. Most investors in MBA are ashamed of their stupidity. They are dying in silence.

11 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by legacystore: 5:37am On Feb 09, 2021
They are still promising audio refund ooo grin grin grin

I pity those that borrowed to invest heavily, the huge savers and those that are always topping up.

Almost all have accepted their loss n moved on
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Emuf: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2021
legacystore:
They are still promising audio refund ooo grin grin grin

I pity those that borrowed to invest heavily, the huge savers and those that are always topping up.

Almost all have accepted their loss n moved on

Maxwell is heartless
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Emuf: 10:07am On Feb 09, 2021
showafrica:
Money that has gone since... The difference is Maxwell will be away for a very long time or come into the country disguised. While most people don forget there money, some people will not forget even after 20yrs.

Exactly
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by akpogbenz(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Those Who Invested in MBA and the CEO himself are Beds of the same feather. Some of you investors have mind to be collecting 15% returns Monthly. Can you start a business and seek for investors wooing them to get 15% returns Monthly. If you can't then why do you give your Funds to Someone that claims he can give such returns on your investment. Appreciate even the One Months Returns of Investment which some of you collected but Most collected Minimum 3 Months Return. Even Jesus told the Pharisees that if they are not guilty of the same act then let them cast a stone on the Woman who committed Adultery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by gorgeousnogo(f): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
I was warned oo. My money gone just like that. I have been low key crying in mind all day.. But it’s well..

2 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Emuf: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
gorgeousnogo:
I was warned oo. My money gone just like that. I have been low key crying in mind all day.. But it’s well..

I can't even tell anyone how much I invested....
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Millennialaku(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wickedfacts:
They can't talk because they were warned but insulted the people who warned them. Most investors in MBA are ashamed of their stupidity. They are dying in silence.
grin grin take it easy sir
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by olu122: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Maxwell Odum (MBA CEO) award

3 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Wickedfacts: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Millennialaku:

grin grin take it easy sir

But it is true. They are dying in silence and crying in secret.

4 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by arantess: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Emuf:
It is becoming clear that MBA Forex has gone. Maxwell Odum (MBA CEO) has achieved his aim of gradually dashing people's hopes. This is really too bad as everything is fading away.
It's ok na
You can't continue kicking a man when he's down
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Wickedfacts: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2021
arantess:

It's ok na
You can't continue kicking a man when he's down

If someone is down because of stupidity and stubbornness, he will be kicked hard to serve as a deterrent to others. I don't have an iota of sympathy for those greedy and gullible people who lost money to MBA.

2 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by legacystore: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2021
Alot of ppl have died due to mba crash

many are battling hpb n stroke ever since

Alot borrowed n invested, i narrowly escaped borrowing then even as uba was begging me to take their click credit loan of close to 3m
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2021
legacystore:
Alot of ppl have died due to mba crash

many are battling hpb n stroke ever since

Alot borrowed n invested, i narrowly escaped borrowing then even as uba was begging me to take their click credit loan of close to 3m

my guy with a salary below 30k a month

borrowed a million plus to invest sad sad
dude sent me a message on facebook lamenting
felt for him
told him that was too much risk
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2021
I rather engage in sports betting(impossible) than engage in ponzi schemes.

Count your losses and move on. I know definitely when another ponzi scheme pop out, some fools will still fall for it.

2 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Nigga44: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
I did not invest cos I knew it was a Ponzi.
But coming here to mock people that invested is quite unnecessary. We all make mistake.....and I believe they have learnt their lesson.

BTW, the reason I didn't invest was because of my experience during MMM cry. Provided help.....got nothing in return. 300k vanished into thin air. When I remember it, my heart go dey do me somehow.

5 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by gorgeousnogo(f): 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Emuf:

I can't even tell anyone how much I invested....

It’s well... That’s what I tell myself anytime I remember MBA

2 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Alexxien: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sysdatek:

felt for him
Honestly, I would have considered you as a hater. But I can vividly remember how you warn them of this scheme back then, in mba investors forum. But Dey just won’t listen. What baffles me is that how in the hell did you not invest as I have quite noticed you are one hell of money doubler yourself!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by ahiboilandgas: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Eyya ...I open a thread to halt the scam but it seem scam and scamming is in bed in the Nigeria DNA .. a new scheme is out Phd forex capital by Dr odum jnr....dem go still bring money...
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Alexxien:

Honestly, I would have considered you as a hater. But I can vividly remember how you warn them of this scheme back then, in mba investors forum. But Dey just won’t listen. What baffles me is that how in the hell did you not invest as I have quite noticed you are one hell of money doubler yourself!!!! grin

cheesy cheesy

I trade my money
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by legacystore: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Sysdatek:

felt for him

It's all greed that fuelled it

The desire to make it overnight

I kw someone dt invested 10m n has 3 accounts

He borrowed 6m out of dt sum

Now he is forced to sell his landed properties to pay the useless loan

1 Like

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by smartking1: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
Make consistent income in Forex Market hand-free.

Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by kingviny: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2021
I saw the red flags 9 months ago when I noticed the removal of key staff pictures on their website leaving the last man standing (Max).

Also, when they came up with their 3 months interest payment. I knew they wanted to buy time which often happen when things are not going well.

Nigeria is a very terrible terrain to do business. He might have had good intentions but the forces here won't allow any good thing last.

Insurance companies where loosing clients, people where moving their fixed deposit from banks to get a better deal etc so what would you expect? they would gang up to frustrate them.

If you are very good at trading or you have a large amount of money to buy a sophisticated trading robot, it is very possible to be making 20- 30% monthly. So, paying 5 - 15% should not be a problem. I am sure MBA have such an amount to buy an AI robot to grow their funds but if they cannot find enough dollar locally to convert the billions of naira coming in (no one could have envisaged the damage Covid could cause to international biz) then they would actually run into problems.

Fresh investment running to billions of naira because of attractive returns and their banks alleged inability to source for the corresponding amount of dollar needed for them to use for trading could actually becomes a problem. With Covid, dollar inflow reduced and CBN had to scrutinize dollar users more aside the bad belly from other investing firms. So, I am thinking there is more to this than the usual Ponzi labeling once there is a failure.

Maxwell could be genuine or he could be a fraud, but looking at the matter objectively no one would want to deliberately sabotage his promising business. I advice he starts to refund those who are less than 7 months old first to prove that he is not a fraud. That way, no one would be said to have lost their capital with MBA.

In any case, I advised investors back then to learn how to trade so that they can manage their funds by themselves. I was even willing to train 10 people for free. Only 1 person took advantage of that.

See, the best way to get things done the way you want it is for you to do it yourself. Men are not perfect. Master trading yourself and be fully responsible for what happens to your funds.

If you master a strategy where you are able to find 10 entries in a month, you win 5 and loose 5 but each win always bring in double gain, you would always be profitable monthly. If you risk 4% of your capital on each entry, then your wins would be 8% x 5=40% while your loss would be 4% x 5 = 20%. This would give you a net of 20% . You can even make more than this.

You can do this on your own without having to have high blood pressure because someone else is with your money. Security of fund is far more important than profit for without fund in the first place, you can't talk of profit.

If you want to learn how to trade, I am at your service. My contact is on my signature.
Re: People Are Gradually Forgetting MBA Forex And Their Monies by Chimaokigwe: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
All those who dashed MBA forest their money are big fools.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

INTERNET MARKETING TUTORIAL:making Money Online. / One Post Daily And Make ₦1000 Daily / Invest With Freedom Synergy Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.