Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) (78431 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / MBA Forex Changes Maturity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2020
Please my good brothers and sisters in the house. I want to invest my Two Million naira (2M) into MBA FOREX. and my returns every month is 300,000 naira per month because of their 15%.

I want to invest with them next week.

Please is my money safe with MBA forex trading?

Please people that already into it should explain better for me.
Am waiting patiently for your reply.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DUNKA(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:
Please my good brothers and sisters in the house. I want to invest my Two Million naira (2M) into MBA FOREX. and my returns every month is 300,000 naira per month because of their 15%.

Run with your money. That mmm junior brother is on its last legs and you will be left holding an empty bag. My 2 cents

24 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2020
DUNKA:
Run with your money. That mmm junior brother is on its last legs and you will be left holding an empty bag. My 2 cents

But are u into it?
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by DUNKA(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

But are u into it?
no to any ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 8:39am On Oct 11, 2020
Thanks brotherly.

For your response.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Kingsleyogb251(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2020
MBA forex is real
The most reliable now is nexegensynergia... They pay 17 percent in a month and 100 percent in 6 months and many other plans . They have office in portharcourt and backed by the EFCC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by ahiboilandgas: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

if 2m can generate 300k per month net income then everbody will be rich in Nigeria...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Cryptofxt10: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
if 2m can generate 300k per month net income then everbody will be rich in Nigeria...

Aswear

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Cryptofxt10: 10:59am On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

Greed and inexperience is the cause people loss money in fx.

Settle down and learn fx trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

I train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stage with real life market experience and realistic strategy.

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Omonstarr: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Should have given you candid advice, but MBA forex goons will come for my head. So my advice is experience is the best teacher. Good luck �

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by ahiboilandgas: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2020
This a warning note........there no free money.....only cocaine distributions or tramadol trade can fetch 170 percent yearly......no Nigerian firm or economy can mint such.....bank are doing around 30 per anum ,dangote 27 .....mba 200 haba ..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jabolo(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

OK, they'll be along shortly with claims of ROI being paid, MBA shiny offices etc but do your own research. Find out if they are actually trading to generate that 180% in a year.

Like someone said, if that were possible, everyone would be rich in Nigeria.

It's a Ponzi scheme. You should know that, If you invest, your money enters the big pot for sharing.

Ultimately, it crashes when there is less money coming in than all the commitments.

You will be a winner if you have managed to collect the 15% ROI over the 7 months before it crashes.

Every month you are paid is a big relief and you're encouraged to come sing praises - to attract new investors to top up the pot and keep the scam going a little more.

The decision is yours though. Good luck.

21 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by jabolo(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2020
Omonstarr:
Should have given you candid advice, but MBA forex goons will come for my head. So my advice is experience is the best teacher. Good luck �
Yes. It is like zombeism but...

They go low, we stay high
- Michelle Obama.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by abosede35876: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2020
courtesy brotherhood. For your reactions.
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Wickedtruths: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2020
guru90, read this thread and see how MMM participants were insulting people who warned them. https://www.nairaland.com/3479791/10-categories-people-regret-lives/6#51282924

Read this thread how MMM participants were foolishly living in denial when MMM crashed
https://www.nairaland.com/3515883/breaking-mmm-nigeria-crashes-freezes#51878788

Pastor Chris who have MBA Forex founder award last year has distanced himself from MBA Forex. Vodina West, a lawyer who was one of the Cofounders of MBA Forex has run away from MBA Forex. Go to MBA Forex, it only Maxwell's picture you see there. Others have left.
MMM increased maturity to 12 months because they need more people to keep their money in MBA. Hope you have heard of delayed payments in recent days.
You can put your money if you know that losing 2M won't be too much for you.

11 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Buddy0: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Op you are trying to invest a whole two million in something you know nothing about. This is just plain GREED. 180% per annum is not realistic to be honest, but I don't know whether mba can really pull it off. I will advise you to start small, start with the minimum amount and see how things goes.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Obierika(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Kingsleyogb251:
MBA forex is real
The most reliable now is nexegensynergia... They pay 17 percent in a month and 100 percent in 6 months and many other plans . They have office in portharcourt and backed by the EFCC.

Wee you keep kwayet!

11 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by westlius(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

my dear let me give u a good advice,
MBA trading is safe and healthy, if they aren't healthy, they would have packed up during the pandemic,
save with MBA, I stay in Ph and I have almost that amount with them, use ur returns to start a fishing or Poultry buz.
let no one fools u. A large number of porthacourt saves with MBA and they smile always.

8 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
westlius:

MBA trading is safe and healthy, if they aren't healthy, they would have packed up during the pandemic,
save with MBA, I stay in Ph and I have almost that amount with them, use ur returns to start a fishing or Poultry buz.
let no one fools u. A large number of porthacourt saves with MBA and they smile always.

Thanks alot brotherly.
Because my spirit told me that they are strong trading company.
That's they reason I seek people's opinion about it more.....

4 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
westlius:

One more question:

Are they paying monthly when due or are they delaying their payment little?

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Cryptofxt10:

Greed and inexperience is the cause people loss money in fx.

Settle down and learn fx trading yourself instead of dashing your hopes in fictional hands.

I train forex monsters from beginner stage to elite stage with real life market experience and realistic strategy.

My dear, I could have learn it but I don't have the time because of my work.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Cryptofxt10: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

My dear, I could have learn it but I don't have the time because of my work.

Okay no problem, but if you are really serious, then we could make time for it.

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by westlius(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

One more question:

Are they paying monthly when due or are they delaying their payment little?
yes. highest day it will take is 1 to 7days do to different bank issues but u will b paid.

2 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
westlius:

yes. highest day it will take is 1 to 7days do to different bank issues but u will b paid.

My question about MBA FOREX fully certified.

Heading straight to their office next week.

Thanks alot for your clarification.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by westlius(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

My question about MBA FOREX fully certified.
Heading straight to their office next week.
Thanks alot for your clarification.
ok dear remember me when eating ur Return on investment ROI

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
westlius:

ok dear remember me when eating ur Return on investment ROI

No problem Brotherly. I will do 12 months package then remove my mind from it. At least by December 2021........

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Ifycharlie2(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

Bro I feel for ur ignorant. U re investing a whole 2 million wen there are people out there struggling to save up to 200k to start up a small scale buisness..I no sure say u hustle get that 2 million...if not u could have been thinking on how to protect it by all cost with all cautiousness..OP that money is good enough for u to start something in life and plan for ur future.. instead of throwing it in the hands of scammers perpetrating to be forex brokers...no allow greed to control ur flesh if at all u get small sense.

10 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by guru90: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
Ifycharlie2:

Bro I feel for ur ignorant. U re investing a whole 2 million wen there are people out there struggling to save up to 200k to start up a small scale buisness..I no sure say u hustle get that 2 million...if not u could have been thinking on how to protect it by all cost with all cautiousness..OP that money is good enough for u to start something in life and plan for ur future.. instead of throwing it in the hands of scammers perpetrating to be forex brokers...no allow greed to control ur flesh if at all u get small sense.

Bros, no vex too much. I own many biz... ok

Currently, I have invested into Agency banking which is currently running now.

Also I own business which many workers are working for me.

So, I decided to step up with another investment and what comes in my mind is MBA FOREX.

Is it a crime?

10 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by westlius(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

No problem Brotherly. I will do 12 months package then remove my mind from it. At least by December 2021........
sure u enjoy it

1 Like

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Mide3367: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

Bros, no vex too much. I own many biz... ok

Currently, I have invested into Agency banking which is currently running now.

Also I own business which many workers are working for me.

So, I decided to step up with another investment and what comes in my mind is MBA FOREX.

Is it a crime?
not a crime. Just expand ur investment
Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Notatribalist(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

Chat me up..pls don't invest a damn..Most of this people uses Peter's money to pay paul oo..chat me up on my signature I will send you free training course, learn and trade for your self bro..far better

3 Likes

Re: MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) by Notatribalist(m): 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
guru90:

before you do anything like that,let them show you their account history, at least be sure they are profitable..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife / MMM Runs To Kenya After Swindling Nigerians. Promises 40% Per Month / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.