Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 (278 Views)

Book Of Matthew.(Another Great Teachings of JESUS) / What Does Matthew 8:22 Mean By "Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead"? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by rottennaija(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by rottennaija(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2021
Published on Feb 8, 2021

In order for Jehovahs witnesses to keep their teaching of the 2 reward system for worshipers of god, it requires them to do some very flawed reasoning and arguments, in this video I look into the many problems there is with the way they interpret Jesus words in Matthew 8:11​ in regards to Abraham, Issac, and Jacob's fate
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2021
Ògá how market? cheesy

Still another thread soon to die off unnoticed like your other numerous threads! cheesy

Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by advanceDNA: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ògá how market? cheesy

Still another thread soon to die off unnoticed like your other numerous threads! cheesy

U said “unnoticed “... but u notice naaa...
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by rottennaija(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by rottennaija(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Ògá how market? cheesy

Welcome MaxInDHouse. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for your comments on how the Watchtower has the authority to sell dedicated halls.
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2021
advanceDNA:

He knows the purpose for posting this, it's not to call the attention of JWs but none JWs so watch and see how many people will show interest till the thread is pushed off front page! cheesy
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2021
rottennaija:

Welcome MaxInDHouse. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for your comments on how the Watchtower has the authority to sell dedicated halls.
Wait your customers are coming you know i'm not one of them! cheesy
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by bingbagbo(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2021
JW is satanic
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by rottennaija(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Wait your customers are coming you know i'm not one of them! cheesy

Governingbodyprenuer = watchtowerprenuer = pastorprenuer

Spot the similarities?
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by rottennaija(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He knows the purpose for posting this, it's not to call the attention of JWs but none JWs so watch and see how many people will show interest till the thread is pushed off front page! cheesy

No one is struggling for front page Maximus69. If it were fp, I won't post. If I want front page, I'll simply post JW propaganda topics and it will hit within minutes.
Re: The Problem With Witnesses Explanation Of Matthew 8:11 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2021
You go sell! cheesy
rottennaija:

No one is struggling for front page Maximus69. If it were fp, I won't post. If I want front page, I'll simply post JW propaganda topics and it will hit within minutes.

(1) (Reply)

Barr. Emeka Akaolisa Lambastes Apostle Sulaiman On Third Privet Jet / Bicycle Dream Meaning / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.