Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (302 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 10:20pm On Mar 06, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

There is a substance you need when you want to hope for things not seen and that substance now is called faith.

Faith is many things and that's the reason why it is tagged a substance. Do you understand what a substance entails?. Let me quickly talk about a dimension of faith tonight that I strongly believe many of us don't pay attention to.

Do you trust God with everything that you have and represent? Do you really trust God with the least things? How well do you understand the concept of faith? When you hear the word faith what does it remind you of?

Faith is the substance of things you hoped for, so if you don't get that which you hoped for it's simply means you don't have faith.

The issue of faith can never be overemphasize in the body of christ, it's is a tool we need to get that which we long for. The lord is able and capable to do all things for them that believe and have faith he can do it.

Many people will have faith quickly in dangote today if he promise them money, but ask them to believe and have faith in the sovereign lord they will be reluctant.
In this kingdom we don't do things as the world would do, there is exact formula for everything we want from our king jesus.

Tonight I want us to ponder alot about the level of faith we have in God, the level of believe you have for God.

Many will go to church but will go to a herbalist when they need solution to a small issue that God has settle.

Faith is the substance, say it to your self tonight that faith is the substance for the things I hope for.

Prayer: father we thank God you for your love and kindness, lord we ask of you tonight to give us encounter that will increase our faith for you on Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by Xscape1993(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Currently Holding Crusade In Enugu, Today And Tomorrow / The Reality Of Our Lives As Human Beings / Top Seven Dangerous Weapon Owned By Israel Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.