Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 (25696 Views)

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency / 2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by chukwuibuipob: 9:35am On Feb 09, 2021
undecided clown
Jokers
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Nicepoker(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2021
[s]
post=98891660:
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

STARBOY we dey for you... come 2023.

By God's Grace.

Insha Allah.

The Koko of this tori be say......

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by yusluvad(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Nwodosis:
Zoning it to Niger Republic would have been better.
Exactly my brother...

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2021
Gbam
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Liposure: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2021
May the best nordidate win come 2023
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by iddonla: 9:46am On Feb 09, 2021
MsAllison:
not like you can influence it

mark this my comment

just like I predicted Buhari backing Obaseki just to spite Oshiomole in extension Tinubu and it happened exactly

bookmark this comment
may God preserve us
jo

in as much as I dont like your comment..

it's just the plain truth

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Oracleforce: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Fulani Republic

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Chirowman(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Okk
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2021
MsAllison:
in obj voice

i just dey laugh cheesy

it seems like apc get sense because I'm 100% sure that southerner will never rule come 2023.
APC zoning to the south will see their unseating

if apc zone to Yoruba and Pdp zone to the north
it'll be a landslide for Pdp because SE/SS will never vote for a SW candidate and in return the North always stick to their own grin

something apc will never risk

You understand it very well

If PDP zones it North and APC zones it to west

PDP will have Five zones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Bryan88(m): 9:53am On Feb 09, 2021
lamentor78:
God provide for me this year let me be able to relocate to Canada by next year i don't want 2023 to meet me in this country
and for me too...amen!

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Jabioro: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Na only northern sabi rules Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2021
Fiscus105:
I biliv they have put strategy in place to make it reality, but I see it effort in futility. All these hatred on Fulani is pointing towards forcing president to south come 2023, I think they want to use north central to achieve their aim, but let wait I see how Nigeria will engulf if they nominate northerner as presidential candidate, even Buhari himself will run out from where he holed up in Aso rock and join Aishat in Dubai in other room.

NB. All political gladiators (Tinubu, fayemi, kalu, amechi, Ooni Apabio etc.) from the south that are still placate people from the south to calm down, which is the reason will still able to stay together for now, will join forces to throw bomb into political atmosphere, which I think may consume whoever is planing to retain power to the north.
Oga Nothing will happen.Empty noise

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by efighter: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Those that the gods want to kill, they first make them MAD.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by ThatFairGuy1: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Next fiction please
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by COMPAQ(m): 10:05am On Feb 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/apc-govs-consider-zoning-presidency-to-north-in-2023/

The politics of Presidency!! As ridiculous as it sounds that APC would zone it to North after 8years of Buhari, it makes sense. If PDP goes North and APC does not, PDP will gain strength there in addition to its power base of SE/SS and that will likely be enough. I see PDP doing President from North and VP from SE/SS.

However, if APC also goes North, then it will likely lead in North and SW, while PDP will hold is stronghold of SS/SE.

The only way APC can zone to SW/SE with confidence is if Buhari campaigns aggressively for whoever the candidate is, but we all know Buhari will not do that. He's not a party man.

Even if APC cuts a deal with SE/SS to feature an Igbo man as either President of VP, it will likely not hold. The only way this works is if PDP "annoys" SE/SS by not giving them even VP slot and I doubt PDP will make that mistake. I see that going to Wike.

The sad part of all this though is that none of these permutations is about you and me, but access to the "cookie jar"

All said and done though, depending on who they bring as P/VP combo, PDP may not be a bad idea to also show APC that bad performance will be rewarded by being booted out. APC has not been much better than PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 09, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
Tribalism don scatter everything in this country
But mark my word North go produce another president
And it is not going to be better for us;northerners as usual
All I know is that;Buhari is finishing together with APC
But if Northerner emerges in APC, the PDP must work to wind
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Jollylolly(f): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Lie and Lie.... This does not add up.

Next please
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2021
They can zone to the Star and Moon. Or even to the Sun and Sea. That won't stop them from recycling old unrepentant Theives as if they are the only ones we have. They will start comparing Nigeria with America once they decide to bring out another ancestor for president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by johnoj24(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2021
El rufai all the way... Lagos State godfather how market?
Naija no be Lagos.
all those northern dullard go use una head tire.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by nedekid: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2021
seunmsg:
Never going to happen. Quote me in this any day, any time.
NOTED
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by egoldman(m): 10:20am On Feb 09, 2021
ariesbull:

IPOB and ESN would gain more sympathizers fron 2023.... Nigerians would never have sense

It's same wahala

Very sensible comment, Nnamdi Kanu will get more followers and be more daring, Sunday Igboho will step up his game and don't forget asari dokubo and his Niger deltans boys, everyone will feel real sense of being regarded as second class citizens in this so called one Nigeria, and you tell me we will have peace abi?

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2021
post=98891660:
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

STARBOY we dey for you... come 2023.

By God's Grace.

Insha Allah.

The Koko of this tori be say......

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.
The man above you has something to say.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by lexxwiz(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2021
I’ll say this and say this over and over.

If the southWest continue with their level of greed by trying to limit the presidency pattern of Igbo/ Yoruba/ housa to just North and south... They’ve only cheated theirselves and it will consume all the south.

Better support the igbos and next should be Yoruba. But then.. man is man’s greatest enemy.

If you’re not noble enough to respect a pattern, the pattern won’t hesitate to scheme you out.

North has the numbers, You should be very scared!

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Massdamm(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2021
lamentor78:
God provide for me this year let me be able to relocate to Canada by next year i don't want 2023 to meet me in this country

Smile..
Ameen and me too
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2021
grin
BOURDILLION, HOW FAR?
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by johnoj24(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2021
grin
southniyikaye:
grin BOURDILLION, HOW FAR?
bourdi gini?
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2021
The next president will come from the North. So you really think that after enjoying 8 solid years of power and all the perks that comes with it, they'd give it to some south Westerner..?
Think again.
Re: APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 by Fiscus105(m): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Even now, nothing is happen to fulani/ herdsmen

The more you look the less you see, Go and ask from your elder brother or uncle the political situations during Abacha- Abusalam regimes and reason why north was forced to hand over government to Obj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Upgrades Fajuyi Memorial Park, Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Photos Of Osinbajo With President Kagame Of Rwanda & Wife At His Inauguration / ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.