Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,559 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs (887 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!! Avoid Any Investments On Whatsapp Tv's / Hoodlums Attempted To Disrupt #EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Lagos State Today / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by HelpYourself(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2021
I am writing this as a matter of urgency to all.

All those who know me on this forum understand I am a spiritualist and I don't do politics.

Four days ago after my meditation just past 2 am I slipped into a trace dream state below will be a disturbing account of my vision and proof it was a dear friend whom I discussed with that made me not to share this.

I spent the last four days praying for sort of averting this disaster coming but it seems truly these seeds we sowed are coming . The hatred and manipulative comments I am seeing in the thread about a counter protest are shocking!!
The brazen hatred for one another and the way some as specialized in manipulation inter tribal hatred is something I have never ever reimagined possible!! Hence why I decided to release this post 4 days after I had this disturbing vision.

Please let's all join in prayer to avert these events , I need you be you muslim or christian or paegan to join in prayers against what I see coming. It was surreal. I have goose bumps just recalling it

Good morning all

This is one of my hardest posts to write ,but like all spiritual knowledge I write I have been guided to.

I recall vividly 9 or 10 years ago I was asleep then I found myself in ojuelegba in Lagos I was standing in the middle of the road people where running everywhere screaming , there were gunshots loud and bodies where dropping.

It was like a scene from a war movie but set on a street in Lagos.. in this dream state I asked what is going on and as always the response was instantaneous in a shifting of perspective where I saw armed men , dishevelled looking and screaming , some in half military fatigues while some plain clothed it was anarchy.

I remember several scenes flashed by in that dream different locations of the state all in anarchy. It was clearly a civil war ..Then the crowning part was I suddenly saw myself in an apartment in barbeach towers ikoyi. That's a 12 storey building in Lagos now I was facing the ocean and there a huge wall of wAter coming , the sky darkened to black like the thickest overcast, the coming wall of wAter had no end on either side it was over 300 feet tall as it's too stretched into the sky, it was a massive tsunami.

It hit and I was killed in the disaster.

I shared this dream with my spiritual mentor then who alarmed said he had a similar dream a month before .

And a lady friend who is a seer too had a similar dream all in the same period.

The unfolding events of insecurity had given me.cause to ask my spirit guide why and what we must do then this dream long forgotten was presented to me again this morning during my meditation.

The cycle of creation is as this: we are born we grow we mature we die.

Unfortunately in creation we are in a constant state of warfare because of the darkness and their all too willing humans who as used as tools.

I prayed and asked for this to be averted for years after that dream and I believed it had been till I saw the dream again.

The dream seems to point toward that there is going to be a terrible war Unfortunately, millions of Nigerians will die and after this catastrophic experience those few who survive will give birth to a new Nigeria , a new race of Nigerians who don't care about tribe , afonja, or ipob or aboki or other such.

A new race of Nigerians who don't care about money more than human life. A new race of Nigerians who love each other and will never keep silent in the face of injustice.

These few remaining Nigerians will give rise to a nation comparable to Nigeria.

The map of New Nigeria will be different from this old one.

Some states will not exist after this war. Some tribes too. Millions upon millions will die unfortunately.

This war would last over 10 years with splinter rebel groups controlling certain regions for the resources.

The UN would come in but that wouldn't help. Foreign selfish interests would keep the war going longer by choosing sides and supplying weapons.

During this period of war in Nigeria the world would know a sudden peace and unfortunately this would cause the war to last longer .

The false prophets from christianity and islam would abandon Nigeria and run but majority would perish during the war.

Activities by one of the groups during this war would cause a tsunami that would change the map of Nigeria forever.

A device would be detonated intentionally in the waters near our continental shelf that would cause this tsunami.

I had hoped these events would never come to pass but now I am certain. They have begun unfolding.

Some families would be wiped out entirely during this war while some would have some or two survivors.

Alot of us wouldn't survive this disaster. If you can go abroad now is the time. Do not delay escape now because there won't be another chance. Some of us are destined to be here and our tale will end during this war but not for everyone.

Countries would shut their borders to us , there would be a huge refugee crisis in West Africa.

But the solace is a new Nigeria would be born from this. Aa new nation.

The seeds sown have matured. We allowed a country where people justified hurting others and crime .. this is why the war would go on too long because the world would suddenly experience peace at the expense of Nigeria. This war would go down in history as the worst disaster in human history.. over half our population would perish as direct casualties or disease and hunger.

This is what I have seen and prayed against but it persists. I struggled internally whether to post this or not but it is demanded of me I do, I must let you all know what is coming irrespective of whether you believe it or not.

This can be averted if suddenly all Nigerians grow a conscience, do away with hate and religious intolerance , stop placing money above all else and suddenly love and treat each other equally.

But that only happens in movies , this isn't a movie.

It is well

We kept silent for too long
We elevated money and material things above all else
We sowed seeds which have mature

Thanks for reading

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Dayoebe(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Trash
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by HelpYourself(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Dayoebe:
Trash

grin

Okay
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by padi94(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2021
What should we do now

1 Like

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by HopeVictor(m): 10:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Protest is not the way forward.. hoodlums are always ready to hijack it.. think of how to improve your life and others around and forget about our greedy politicians..2023 is not far again

3 Likes

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by HelpYourself(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2021
padi94:
What should we do now

Nothing there is nothing worse you can do to one who offends you than doing nothing to them

1 Like

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Jaqenhghar: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:
I am writing this as a matter of urgency to all.

All those who know me on this forum understand I am a spiritualist and I don't do politics.

Four days ago after my meditation just past 2 am I slipped into a trace dream state below will be a disturbing account of my vision and proof it was a dear friend whom I discussed with that made me not to share this.

I spent the last four days praying for sort of averting this disaster coming but it seems truly these seeds we sowed are coming . The hatred and manipulative comments I am seeing in the thread about a counter protest are shocking!!
The brazen hatred for one another and the way some as specialized in manipulation inter tribal hatred is something I have never ever reimagined possible!! Hence why I decided to release this post 4 days after I had this disturbing vision.

Please let's all join in prayer to avert these events , I need you be you muslim or christian or paegan to join in prayers against what I see coming. It was surreal. I have goose bumps just recalling it

Good morning all

This is one of my hardest posts to write ,but like all spiritual knowledge I write I have been guided to.

I recall vividly 9 or 10 years ago I was asleep then I found myself in ojuelegba in Lagos I was standing in the middle of the road people where running everywhere screaming , there were gunshots loud and bodies where dropping.

It was like a scene from a war movie but set on a street in Lagos.. in this dream state I asked what is going on and as always the response was instantaneous in a shifting of perspective where I saw armed men , dishevelled looking and screaming , some in half military fatigues while some plain clothed it was anarchy.

I remember several scenes flashed by in that dream different locations of the state all in anarchy. It was clearly a civil war ..Then the crowning part was I suddenly saw myself in an apartment in barbeach towers ikoyi. That's a 12 storey building in Lagos now I was facing the ocean and there a huge wall of wAter coming , the sky darkened to black like the thickest overcast, the coming wall of wAter had no end on either side it was over 300 feet tall as it's too stretched into the sky, it was a massive tsunami.

It hit and I was killed in the disaster.

I shared this dream with my spiritual mentor then who alarmed said he had a similar dream a month before .

And a lady friend who is a seer too had a similar dream all in the same period.

The unfolding events of insecurity had given me.cause to ask my spirit guide why and what we must do then this dream long forgotten was presented to me again this morning during my meditation.

The cycle of creation is as this: we are born we grow we mature we die.

Unfortunately in creation we are in a constant state of warfare because of the darkness and their all too willing humans who as used as tools.

I prayed and asked for this to be averted for years after that dream and I believed it had been till I saw the dream again.

The dream seems to point toward that there is going to be a terrible war Unfortunately, millions of Nigerians will die and after this catastrophic experience those few who survive will give birth to a new Nigeria , a new race of Nigerians who don't care about tribe , afonja, or ipob or aboki or other such.

A new race of Nigerians who don't care about money more than human life. A new race of Nigerians who love each other and will never keep silent in the face of injustice.

These few remaining Nigerians will give rise to a nation comparable to Nigeria.

The map of New Nigeria will be different from this old one.

Some states will not exist after this war. Some tribes too. Millions upon millions will die unfortunately.

This war would last over 10 years with splinter rebel groups controlling certain regions for the resources.

The UN would come in but that wouldn't help. Foreign selfish interests would keep the war going longer by choosing sides and supplying weapons.

During this period of war in Nigeria the world would know a sudden peace and unfortunately this would cause the war to last longer .

The false prophets from christianity and islam would abandon Nigeria and run but majority would perish during the war.

Activities by one of the groups during this war would cause a tsunami that would change the map of Nigeria forever.

A device would be detonated intentionally in the waters near our continental shelf that would cause this tsunami.

I had hoped these events would never come to pass but now I am certain. They have begun unfolding.

Some families would be wiped out entirely during this war while some would have some or two survivors.

Alot of us wouldn't survive this disaster. If you can go abroad now is the time. Do not delay escape now because there won't be another chance. Some of us are destined to be here and our tale will end during this war but not for everyone.

Countries would shut their borders to us , there would be a huge refugee crisis in West Africa.

But the solace is a new Nigeria would be born from this. Aa new nation.

The seeds sown have matured. We allowed a country where people justified hurting others and crime .. this is why the war would go on too long because the world would suddenly experience peace at the expense of Nigeria. This war would go down in history as the worst disaster in human history.. over half our population would perish as direct casualties or disease and hunger.

This is what I have seen and prayed against but it persists. I struggled internally whether to post this or not but it is demanded of me I do, I must let you all know what is coming irrespective of whether you believe it or not.

This can be averted if suddenly all Nigerians grow a conscience, do away with hate and religious intolerance , stop placing money above all else and suddenly love and treat each other equally.

But that only happens in movies , this isn't a movie.

It is well

We kept silent for too long
We elevated money and material things above all else
We sowed seeds which have mature

Thanks for reading
You don't need to be a spiritual guru to see where that country is headed. All these things you say is inevitable to anyone who wants to be objective. Most of the world's most bitter conflicts started this way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by HelpYourself(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You don't need to be a spiritual guru to see where that country is headed. All these things you say is inevitable to anyone who wants to be objective. Most of the world's most bitter conflicts started this way.

My friend you don't get it . What I wrote is going to come to pass unless something extraordinary happens to avert it.

Foreign powers have chosen Nigeria as the next blood letting ground

They have a road map they are working with , it didn't just start today but they were worried about the ripple effect across subsaharan africa but now they don't care.

Some people are hell bent on unleashing a vendetta on Nigeria for personal reasons.

They come as if they care about us just to trigger the war and once it starts they start asking for oil for weapons food and aid

4 Likes

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Jaqenhghar: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
GofuckYourself:

My friend you don't get it . What I wrote is going to come to pass unless something extraordinary happens to avert it.

Foreign powers have chosen Nigeria as the next blood letting ground

They have a road map they are working with , it didn't just start today but they were worried about the ripple effect across subsaharan africa but now they don't care.

Some people are hell bent on unleashing a vendetta on Nigeria for personal reasons.

They come as if they care about us just to trigger the war and once it starts they start asking for oil for weapons food and aid

I got you loud and clear. If Niggerians were less dumb and more of critical thinkers, show a lot more concer to one a other we wont be where we are

3 Likes

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by narrowpathy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lekki1444 what do you think of this
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by lekki1444: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
narrowpathy:
Lekki1444 what do you think of this
Its already happening. we have the agitation from ipob and the agitation by the sunday ighobo guy and the agitation by fulani herdsmen. its birth pains as a new baby is being born. the new baby is a new paradigm to be ushered in by ascended beings from nigeria who will be the spiritual giants of the world. nigeria will soon take a center stage in world affairs . as the new ascended beings take over there will be a tsunami of the old ways. meaning the old rulers will all be obliterated. that is happening as we speak. its called covid 19. covid 19 is the tsunami killing all the old cabal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by narrowpathy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
lekki1444:
Its already happening. we have the agitation from ipob and the agitation by the sunday ighobo guy and the agitation by fulani herdsmen. its birth pains as a new baby is being born. the new baby is a new paradigm to be ushered in by ascended beings from nigeria who will be the spiritual giants of the world. nigeria will soon take a center stage in world affairs . as the new ascended beings take over there will be a tsunami of the old ways. meaning the old rulers will all be obliterated. that is happening as we speak. its called covid 19. covid 19 is the tsunami killing all the old cabal.

Hmmm. May the universe keep us safe as the events unfold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by lekki1444: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
narrowpathy:

Hmmm. May the universe keep us safe as the events unfold
AMEN bro.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Whois(m): 3:40am On Feb 10, 2021
Nice one, no mind the op, he even mentioned Ojuelegba as if Ojuelegba is a peaceful area b4

Uncharted56:
My reply is your username

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by showafrica(m): 4:00am On Feb 10, 2021
Nothing is new under the sun... Protests and war are like natural disasters, you can't avoid it if things are not going the normal way it should. It usually happens for the sake of peace. It is either we do the right things and have peace or fallout.

1 Like

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by JourneytoEL(f): 7:06am On Feb 10, 2021
what you saw is true and is already an open secret amongst deeply spiritual christians. That is one of the reasons rccg and many churcjes have been declaring prayers and fasting for Nigeria. But, there's no point praying for it to be averted because it can't be averted it has been stamped to occur spiritually. What we're praying for is for the days to be shortened and for the blood shed to be reduced. It's sad because the violence will have to occur for the new Nigeria to gradually erupt. It won't take up to 10yrs though. If you have southern relations up north now is the time to seal their destiny with midnight prayers and fasting, if you can save money,save, if you can buy foodstuffs in bulk, buy, endsars brouhaha is child's play compared to what is coming. it will start mildly and take the shape of an ethno-religious crisis mixed with frustration. Even politicians will be killed.
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by HelpYourself(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2021
JourneytoEL:
what you saw is true and is already an open secret amongst deeply spiritual christians. That is one of the reasons rccg and many churcjes have been declaring prayers and fasting for Nigeria. But, there's no point praying for it to be averted because it can't be averted it has been stamped to occur spiritually. What we're praying for is for the days to be shortened and for the blood shed to be reduced. It's sad because the violence will have to occur for the new Nigeria to gradually erupt. It won't take up to 10yrs though. If you have southern relations up north now is the time to seal their destiny with midnight prayers and fasting, if you can save money,save, if you can buy foodstuffs in bulk, buy, endsars brouhaha is child's play compared to what is coming. it will start mildly and take the shape of an ethno-religious crisis mixed with frustration. Even politicians will be killed.

It is unfortunate indeed

1 Like

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
JourneytoEL:

All correct, though the tsunami will be 2029 and it's worldwide
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by At10tion: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
GofuckYourself:

It is unfortunate indeed
https://www.nairaland.com/6408462/please-read-dream-today/1

Anyone sensitive in the spirit will know that Nigeria is on a brink of war and total collapse!

That's a vision shared by someone else today.
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:
Protest is not the way forward.. hoodlums are always ready to hijack it.. think of how to improve your life and others around and forget about our greedy politicians..2023 is not far again

You think of how to improve yourself. You forget the politicians. You invest in crypto. The f**king boneheaded politicians ban crypto. So, what next? I always find people with your orientation very funny.
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by optm(m): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
It's obvious there ll likely be an oubreak of war soon. God save us . I m scared o cos i haven't enjoyed life grin

1 Like

Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Wyry: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by johnkey: 1:43am On Feb 11, 2021
well we need war to reset the country as it stands so the earlier it comes the better, just secure your life and your nuclear families at all cost, even if na to japa go ghana for the main time.
Re: We Must Avoid Any Protest At All Costs by Fixey: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2021
I've been having this kind of visions for over 10 years now. What will be, will be.

(1) (Reply)

What This Man Said Caused Him To Ejaculate On This Lady / Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 / Kenyan Woman Strangles Her Two Children To Death After Issue With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.