Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 (889 Views)

Exposing Lies And Defamation By Beckianah Obehi - The True Story. / ‘Stolen’ Genitals: 2 Men Jailed 3 Months For Defamation Of Character / Defamation by cr0nus1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2021
My previous moniker was bulkbtc.

I want to bring attention to the allegations made by moneytalk247. Wese90 is innocent of any accusations laid by that individual.

My nairaland account was already deactivated before moneytalk247 contacted me on WhatsApp using one of the link on my post to my WhatsApp. The said individual came for tutorial which he decided not to take as he would prefer to buy $10 worth of btc rather than paying a token of N2,500 to learn how to get btc cheaply at that moment based on reasons best known to him.

I agreed to get him the btc, then at first he said he would want to use escrow, I asked him to bring wese90, of which he was unable to provide ID card, thus, he came another day and concluded to do the transaction without escrow. He paid 4900 for $10, which I made a direct withdrawal from my source to his wallet but the transaction remained pending for days without being processed. Other transactions to my binance wallet which I had already linked to my btc source account was always being processed during that period until I was ban from the platform.

Moneytalk247 was very abusive and I broke my phone because of him which got me angry. Even when I would want to withdraw BTC from binance to his wallet I would be charged twice that amount as fee, hence I processed naira refund to him since April 4th.

During late March, when moneytalk247 started the defamation, wese90 contacted me if I scammed someone, which I got the info from him, that it was moneytalk247 in concern, I explained to wese90 I didn't scam the individual, his transaction was pending and moneytalk247 started raining insults on me only few hours, and why moneytalk247 decided to go on with defamation is simply because of his character and lack of manner of approach.

I spoke to tabbaz regarding the incident which he requested months ago I should visit nairaland to exonerate myself with a post and tag him and the mods.

I think such thread should be brought down in order to clear the defamation against wese90.

https://www.nairaland.com/6474985/guys-read-how-two-fraudsters#100170739

Tabbaz, please kindly update my details from your list
cc
Dominique
Tabbaz

Re: Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 by Cutehector(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin
Re: Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
BulkBTCs:

I want to bring attention to the allegations made by moneytalk247. Wese90 is innocent of any accusations laid by that individual.

My nairaland account was already deactivated before moneytalk247 contacted me on WhatsApp using one of the link on my post to my WhatsApp. The said individual came for tutorial which he decided not to take as he would prefer to buy $10 worth of btc rather than paying a token of N2,500 to learn how to get btc cheaply at that moment based on reasons best known to him.

I agreed to get him the btc, then at first he said he would want to use escrow, I asked him to bring wese90, of which he was unable to provide ID card, thus, he came another day and concluded to do the transaction without escrow. He paid 4900 for $10, which I made a direct withdrawal from my source to his wallet but the transaction remained pending for days without being processed. Other transactions to my binance wallet which I had already linked to my btc source account was always being processed during that period until I was ban from the platform.

Moneytalk247 was very abusive and I broke my phone because of him which got me angry. Even when I would want to withdraw BTC from binance to his wallet I would be charged twice that amount as fee, hence I processed naira refund to him since April 4th.

During late March, when moneytalk247 started the defamation, wese90 contacted me if I scammed someone, which I got the info from him, that it was moneytalk247 in concern, I explained to wese90 I didn't scam the individual, his transaction was pending and moneytalk247 started raining insults on me only few hours, and why moneytalk247 decided to go on with defamation is simply because of his character and lack of manner of approach.

I spoke to tabbaz regarding the incident which he requested months ago I should visit nairaland to exonerate myself with a post and tag him and the mods.

I think such thread should be brought down in order to clear the defamation against wese90.

cc
Dominique
Tabbaz

cc Tabbaz
Re: Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
BulkBTCs:

cc
Dominique
Tabbaz

cc Tabbaz
Re: Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dear Tabbaz kindly update and remove my phone contact from your list. Number 496.

I have done what you asked me to do and tagged you and Dominique several times.

https://www.nairaland.com/6601533/resolution-defamation-moneytalk247-against-wese90

I don't think the mods are being rude. But I didn't commit any offense and surprisingly even moneytalk247 was banned, (this I knew after a series of request I made that he should refute his claims against wese90) even though he was the complainer. I was not on NL during the time he was defaming wese90. I was in contact with wese90 on WhatsApp.

It doesn't seem nice that my issue has not been given any consideration or attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/6474985/guys-read-how-two-fraudsters/3#103671012

cc
Dominique
Suen
Tabbaz
Naijacutee
Puskin
Re: Resolution Of Defamation By Moneytalk247 Against Wese90 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
BulkBTCs:
Dear Tabbaz kindly update and remove my phone contact from your list. Number 496.
I am only interested in the removal of my phone contact.
I have done what you asked me to do and tagged you and Dominique several times.

https://www.nairaland.com/6601533/resolution-defamation-moneytalk247-against-wese90

I don't think the mods are being rude. But I didn't commit any offense and surprisingly even moneytalk247 was banned, (this I knew after a series of request I made that he should refute his claims against wese90) even though he was the complainer. I was not on NL during the time he was defaming wese90. I was in contact with wese90 on WhatsApp.

It doesn't seem nice that my issue has not been given any consideration or attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/6474985/guys-read-how-two-fraudsters/3#103671012

cc
Dominique
Suen
Tabbaz
Naijacutee
Puskin
please kindly remove my phone number from your list.

I have been speaking on this for too long. The phone contact on your list is my business line.

(1) (Reply)

How Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Was Captured. / Kwara State University Made A Laughing Stock After Signboard With Wrong Spelling / Obi Cubana And Lack Of Inclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.