Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United (1105 Views)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerians unite at the expense of the Igbos. Social media has really opened my eyes to understand the dynamic of Nigerians. Some Lagos Igbos need to sholve their one Nigeria idealogy and think critically.

2 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2021
If they do anyhow them go see anyhow
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Skyfornia(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2021
Ain't shocked at all... But will be shocked if you are just realizing this now.
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:14am On Feb 09, 2021
Jealousy of Nigerians on success of Igbo businesses will always make Igbos targets of any nonsense.

Igbos should let those who voted Buhari to whine themselves and stay out of any protest.
Remember how they will cowardly target your business stalls.

It happened in #EndSARS protest. It will happen again. Leave them to do themselves.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by elgramz: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2021
Any igbo man that involves himself in anything that involves fighting for Nigeria is a fool. Whether it is to join army to fight Boko Haram or joining in any protest for the betterment of Nigeria, it shouldn't concern us, Nigeria doesn't belong to us and we have never been accepted as part of it so let those that are interested in one Nigeria go and fight for their country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Tranquillity360: 10:30am On Feb 09, 2021
elgramz:
Any igbo man that involves himself in anything that involves fighting for Nigeria is a fool. Whether it is to join army to fight Boko Haram or joining in any protest for the betterment of Nigeria, it shouldn't concern us, Nigeria doesn't belong to us and we have never been accepted as part of it so let those that are interested in one Nigeria go and fight for their country.
You are very right.

I see any Igbo that talks about fighting for better Nigeria as a foolish person.

Last last yobas and foolanis will use you settle their difference.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by gwafaeziokwu: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Nigerians unite at the expense of the Igbos. Social media has really opened my eyes to understand the dynamic of Nigerians. Some Lagos Igbos need to sholve their one Nigeria idealogy and think critically.

The world is aware. Our relationship with Nigeria has been studied and documented by renowned researchers. It is a normal thing. The Jews bore their crosses all over Europe till they got the Israeli state. Now all man has pipe low. Do any rubbish against isreal and you will see fire. That is why Biafra must come.

"Dr. Sowell's research found that the historical prejudice against Jewish business men has also been experienced by other successful trading groups: Where middlemen are an ethnically distinct group - the Chinese in SouthEast Asia, the east Indians in Uganda, the Igbos in Nigeria - that ethnic group is hated by the masses who deal with them."

The jewish Phenomenon pg17.

This is for my fellow tribes men that wonder why they are hated. When you are successful in the comity of low achievers, you are a marked man.

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Redcrafton: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2021
Th annoying part is that despite their plain hatred they will rather waste the lives of another millions of children and women, than allow the Igbos leave peacefully.

You will see them screaming "no erection no lefendum" mocking them...and begging python dance to kill unarmed civilians.

You really can't understand these people.

Its obviously like the sun, that Nigeria is carved apart on ethnic lines and nothing has been done since 1914 to change that...instead the carving is getting deeper every time.

4 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Asgard13: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2021
NA WAKE LATE....

YORUBA PEOPLE HATE IGBOS NO BE SMALL..

GOOD THING BE SAY ATLEAST 89% OF IGBOS ARE NOW AWARE OF THEIR HATRED

BACK IN THE DAYS ... IGBOS USE TO SEE YORUBA PEOPLE AS CHRISTIANS PASTORS, INTELLECTUALS...

BUT NO MORE...

IGBOS SEE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE ... ... GREAT NEWS ... YORUBA PROPAGANDA MACHINE IS STALE

NIGERIANS NOW KNOW THEM BETTER.... AND AS WE CAN OBSERVE.... NO NIGERIA TRIBE TAJES YORUBA SERIOUS ANYMORE

..... NOT EVEN FULANI .. THE LEAST AND MINORITIES

2023 GO SHOCK YORUBA AS A TRIBE .. IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE 2019

TINUBU MUST CONTEST PRIMARIES
OSIBANJO MUST CONTEST PRIMARIES

Failure TO CONTEST WILL BE A HUGE SHAME ON YORUBA TRIBE...

As. E BE IGBOS DONT REALLY GIVE A LOCAL FVVCK ABOUT YORUBA HATRED...

WE KEEP BALLING WHILE THE KEEP HATING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by AniOmaa: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2021
Fulani dey rape, kill, dismember, flog and humiliate yoruuba, yoruba instead of dealing with the immediate threat to his sustainable means of survival, integrity and safety... turns around to chase the imaginary Igbo giant chasing him in his dream. I'm not sure if I'll call it misplaced priority or just mental illness.

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by ThatFairGuy1: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2021
If you're all sincere, which should be more of concern to you between #LekkiLies and #Ozubulu Massacre?

Those who took front on this #occupylekkiTollgate are Igbos.

Where's justice for this most ruthless treatment to innocent citizens ever in Nigeria which involves Peter Obi and CPS NWAFOR?

4 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Redcrafton: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
If you're all sincere, which should be more concern to you between #LekkiLies and #Ozubulu Massacre?

Those who took front on this #occupylekki are Igbos.

Where's justice for this most ruthless treatment to innocent citizens ever in Nigeria which involves Peter Obi and CPS NWAFOR?

...to you small man...everything is about Yoruba Vs Igbo.

As this case affects innocent citizens of Nigeria..why didn't you lead the campaign for justice for them?

Must they be Yorubas before you do something?

You are insincere and a dishonest fellow.

4 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by SHAKABOOM: 11:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Any Igbo man that shook his mouth into any Lagos protest matter after the last one is a big Fool.

5 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2021
SHAKABOOM:
Any Igbo man that shook his mouth into any Lagos protest matter after the last one is a big Fool.
Gbam. Let Yorubas fight their battles.

2 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2021
Smart girl,
Na people wey no fit defend Ibarapa, Oke Ogun care about Lagos,
Sunday Igboho issues expose una sooo bad
APC is a cancer in the Land,

4 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Asgard13: 11:35am On Feb 09, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Smart girl,
Na people wey no fit defend Ibarapa, Oke Ogun care about Lagos,
Sunday Igboho issues expose una sooo bad
APC is a cancer in the Land,

AlLL YORUBA PEOPLE ARE NOW INDIGENOUS TO LAGOS

WHILE THEIR STATES HAVE ALL TURN GHOST

MY GUY BOUGHT 15 hectares for just 130k

Empty houses and land..

Na why Fulani just Dey pick lands ... for Yoruba unchallenged

Dem wey abandon their places Dey online the make noise

Ask Sunday IGBOHO wen last he visit modakeke grin
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
I have warned Igbos, I know some of us behave like idiotts and don't listen... this so-called Fulani news in SW exaggerated for a reason. Everyday you hear Igboho this, Igboho that, he wares charms around his body like masquerade called Ikeudo in Igbo tradition, is all a ploy by the enemy to distract us from what they plan for us. They are waiting for Igbos to join the crusade en masse before you know it, like #ENDSARS#, the ekwesu afonjas media will start writing Igbos are killing all northerners in SE, to fuel the North to start killing Igbos. Even though the fact is ESN is targeting only those in the bushes, not in the town or villages. You will be shocked this is what is going to happen like #ENDSARS#. The afonjas you think you are supporting or has your back, will starting rejoicing they are killing you. Like a light switch, they will turn against you and forget about the Fulani killing them. The only thing stopping them is they did not anticipate ESN will put up a resistance, if not, the military will be all over SE to kill, and afonjas will rejoice like #ENDSARS#. Igbos, stay away from anything ONE NIGERIA, they are tasting for your blood.

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Asgard13:

Empty houses and land..

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Iamgrey5(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2021
I am not blaming Igbos, far from it

I hate when hypocritical people try to point at the hypocrisy of others because it stinks to high heaven.

>The Lekki toll gate is not a National symbol

>it's hardly can even be seen as a local government symbol.

Lagos and the entire 35 states of the federation including Abuja has many national symbols in which genuine protesters can register genuine discontent about the present goverment when they wish to register such discontent. e.g. the National assembly in Abuja

I think whosoever is hellbent on protesting at the Lekki toll plaza is doing so with a political bais and should be treated as a political protester not a genuine protester.

I honestly don't care about the person's tribe or colour.

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Iamgrey5(m): 11:51am On Feb 09, 2021
Asgard13:

Empty houses and land..

@ emboldened Sunday Igboho is from Igboho area of Ibarapa. That's why he went to iganga to meet the Seriki Fulani of that village to ask him why he killed his brother Dr Fatai.

He was only prominent In Ife/Modakeke war because his mum came from Modakeke.

More importantly, he lives in Ibadan not Lagos

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Asgard13: 11:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened Sunday Igboho is from Igboho area of Ibarapa. That's why he went to iganga to meet the Seriki Fulani of that village to ask him why he killed his brother Dr Fatai.

He was only prominent In Ife/Modakeke war because his mum came from Modakeke.

More importantly, he lives in Ibadan not Lagos

Okay Thanks..
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Ayo2004: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Una wan dey play victim angry
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by AceRoot(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Una wan dey play victim angry

***COPIED off the NET***

IGBOS BE CAREFUL! - By Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Ojukwu's Son) ------------>>Not Verified<<----------------------------

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved, Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Only few people remembered that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu, which is fraudulently tagged "Igbo Coup" comprised of young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, the active participants in that chaos later aligned with federal government to churn out deadly policies on you.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

If Nigerians are really tired of this non-working structure we have run for almost half a century, they should collectively come together and renegotiate the union, no body should make you the senior prefect of that agitation again. The last time you led and demanded for such restructuring, the whole nation fought against you to keep their "dear Nigeria" the way it is. I can bet they will do it again. I over heard some of your next door neighbours asking, "why are they really protesting".....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Under a renegotiated Nigeria, you are the most advantaged, you will have the whole nation as your field to express your ingenuity, you have invested, blood, personal structures, money and spread into the project called Nigeria more than those who JUST "mouth-ically" parrot their love for Nigeria........while you do the the practical of ONE NIGERIA, most others only talk about it .........IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

From United nations, NASA, Microsoft, CNN, Hollywood, Nollywood, Manchester city, ARSENAL, Chelsea, House of lords, house of commons, white house to major hospitals in US and UK and anywhere solution is needed, you have proved that where ever humans are gathered and brain is the requirement, your head can never be bowed. Therefore, you have nothing actually to prove to anyone......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The whole nation is groaning under the current structure we run. When the groan has gotten to a boiling point, we all will demand collectively for renegotiation of this abusive relationship we are having in the name of nationhood. Dare not lead this call. The last time you did, other people chose to mend fences and made a scape goat out of you.......IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

The same way your businesses thrive in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Chad, under a restructured or fragmented Nigeria, your business can still thrive anywhere.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones, championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champions the course of resource control and fiscal federalism, but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances........IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I have seen how some Igbo sons and daughters struggles to sound patriotic even if it means sounding silly and their kits and kin in neighbouring states begs not to be identified with their Igbo roots because it will save them some "special treatment" reserved for Igbos---it never does anyways. Don't let another set back happen.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Our major need now is an emergence of a leader figure with the courage of Ojukwu, wisdom of M.I Okpara and the sagacity of Chuba Okadigbo yet endowed with tamed emotions to steer our pride and productivity into a common force and also lead us into demanding redress for perceived injustice.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I REPEAT, if Nigeria is tired, when Nigeria is tired of running an unprofitable structure, we shall be ready for the way forward; we shall be ready for renegotiation. BUT NEVER AGAIN will your blood be used as a specimen to test how "united" Nigeria can be in fighting her "enemy". IGBOS BE CAREFUL!!!!!

***COPIED off the NET***

3 Likes

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by YorubaPrince: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by YorubaPrince: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You are very right.

I see any Igbo that talks about fighting for better Nigeria as a foolish person.

Last last yobas and foolanis will use you settle their difference.

Then you Savages should go back to your godforsaken SE jungle...
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by seunmsg(m): 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
#DefendLagos is a legitimate call that has absolutely nothing to do with igbos. The same handles pushing senseless the #OccupyLekki are the ones pushing the Yoruba vs Igbo narrative.

Concerned Lagosians will come out to defend Lagos no matter the sentiments. “Onilu ni oni je kotu”.
No reasonable person will want a repeat of the carnage we saw the last time a protest was organized at the same venue.

1 Like

Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Tranquillity360: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
YorubaPrince:

Then you Savages should go back to your godforsaken SE jungle...
I don't have time for a foolish yoba.
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by YorubaPrince: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I don't have time for a foolish yoba.

Wey dey feed ur generations... grin
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by Ayo2004: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
AceRoot:

***COPIED off the NET***

IGBOS BE CAREFUL! - By Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Ojukwu's Son) ------------>>Not Verified<<----------------------------

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved, Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Only few people remembered that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu, which is fraudulently tagged "Igbo Coup" comprised of young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, the active participants in that chaos later aligned with federal government to churn out deadly policies on you.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

If Nigerians are really tired of this non-working structure we have run for almost half a century, they should collectively come together and renegotiate the union, no body should make you the senior prefect of that agitation again. The last time you led and demanded for such restructuring, the whole nation fought against you to keep their "dear Nigeria" the way it is. I can bet they will do it again. I over heard some of your next door neighbours asking, "why are they really protesting".....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Under a renegotiated Nigeria, you are the most advantaged, you will have the whole nation as your field to express your ingenuity, you have invested, blood, personal structures, money and spread into the project called Nigeria more than those who JUST "mouth-ically" parrot their love for Nigeria........while you do the the practical of ONE NIGERIA, most others only talk about it .........IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

From United nations, NASA, Microsoft, CNN, Hollywood, Nollywood, Manchester city, ARSENAL, Chelsea, House of lords, house of commons, white house to major hospitals in US and UK and anywhere solution is needed, you have proved that where ever humans are gathered and brain is the requirement, your head can never be bowed. Therefore, you have nothing actually to prove to anyone......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The whole nation is groaning under the current structure we run. When the groan has gotten to a boiling point, we all will demand collectively for renegotiation of this abusive relationship we are having in the name of nationhood. Dare not lead this call. The last time you did, other people chose to mend fences and made a scape goat out of you.......IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

The same way your businesses thrive in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Chad, under a restructured or fragmented Nigeria, your business can still thrive anywhere.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones, championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champions the course of resource control and fiscal federalism, but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances........IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I have seen how some Igbo sons and daughters struggles to sound patriotic even if it means sounding silly and their kits and kin in neighbouring states begs not to be identified with their Igbo roots because it will save them some "special treatment" reserved for Igbos---it never does anyways. Don't let another set back happen.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Our major need now is an emergence of a leader figure with the courage of Ojukwu, wisdom of M.I Okpara and the sagacity of Chuba Okadigbo yet endowed with tamed emotions to steer our pride and productivity into a common force and also lead us into demanding redress for perceived injustice.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I REPEAT, if Nigeria is tired, when Nigeria is tired of running an unprofitable structure, we shall be ready for the way forward; we shall be ready for renegotiation. BUT NEVER AGAIN will your blood be used as a specimen to test how "united" Nigeria can be in fighting her "enemy". IGBOS BE CAREFUL!!!!!

***COPIED off the NET***
Most useless post...I am no tribalist but igbos are responsible for the hatred they get online,they will insult 10yoruba men,10 hausa men,10 delta men and 10 from other tribes...when the others start insulting them,they will na be playing victim,till today,they keep playing victim of the Biafran war asif the Nigerian government were not supposed to do everything in their power to win or asif they didn't commit genocide in some parts of the country,they will come here and criticize yoruba states of their brown roof or underdevelopment or how yoruba ladies are dirty but when SE is dragged as the most useless region in Nigeria,they start complaining....the yorubas and fulanis have a lot of problems but igbos will never want to accept they have issues
*not copied from the internet* grin
Re: The Hate On Igbos Keeps Them United by kilonshele101(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
undecided igbos are the one calling for the hatred.

Must they put mouth in Yoruba affairs?
They are always wishing for things to escalete in Yorubaland for reasons best known to them, yet they are here wondering why their actions is biting them in the ass.

#victimmentality as usual

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

“I Made Amaechi Governor, Rejected His Offer To Be Commissioner Of Finance” / Before You Create A Yoruba Nation. / Throwback: Lagos Ranked Amongst Worst Cities To Live Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.