Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) (40598 Views)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
onoms4luv:
Kudos to you ma. May you live long to enjoy what you are working for.

Meanwhile

lol. Your post is the reason one should go to school. Lmao. I didn't even understand what the person posted

1 Like

Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by adadike(f): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
judgedredd22:

Adadike di egwu!! kee ije!!?? grin
odinma my love
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by vioment: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Whatever her reason, I wish her the best.

One good thing outside her own personal goal, is that the other students will have an experience that could even be life experience, due to their experience with her in class or school.

It takes guts for her to do what she did.
She would have done an assessment of her life, and for whatever reason, she felt this will be a good level to start from.

Good luck ma.
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by deltateam: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
You dare not flog mama.
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by lastchild: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
this is absolutely nonesense, what is she trying to prove?
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by overdrive(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hoelujohn:

When she don graduate, i hope a bank employs her

She will work with unicef. grin
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by ScrillyGOAT: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
onoms4luv:
Kudos to you ma. May you live long to enjoy what you are working for.

Meanwhile

Baba, that picture wey you upload na yawa oooo
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by Coinbased: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by Josywhyte: 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mama no wan carry last
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by gozie4naira(m): 4:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Next house of assembly
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by israelsteve13: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by savageyoungboy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'm short of words...
I just want to say when Buhari go tey enroll and which school we go enroll am put

Oyah begin to suggest

Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by LORDKing001: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
olukaygold:
I'm an Alumni of this great Sec Sch.
well the woman doesn't need this publicity,she could have enrol for a private teacher instead nah
Who will then give her kpali?
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by Udanta: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
jaybenugo:
A 50-year-old woman identified as Mrs. Ajayi Folashade has enrolled at Ilorin Grammar School Ilorin, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs. Ajayi Folashade started at Junior Secondary 2, with kids younger than her children as her classmates.

The woman, who hopes to become a teacher someday, said she enrolled in school to better herself. She added that she hopes to encourage people her age to follow through with their dreams irrespective of age.

She also called on the government to create adult education programs so older scholars won't have to sit with children to learn.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyzrngP0VIc

https://igberetvnews.com/1381929/50-year-old-mother-enrols-jss2-ilorin-grammar-school-photos-video/

This is admirable
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by Fantazy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Why na?
There are Adult Schools everywhere na!
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by Ilekokonit: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
overdrive:
Determination is the key to success!!!

Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Re: 50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) by abidem4real: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
jaybenugo:
A 50-year-old woman identified as Mrs. Ajayi Folashade has enrolled at Ilorin Grammar School Ilorin, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs. Ajayi Folashade started at Junior Secondary 2, with kids younger than her children as her classmates.

The woman, who hopes to become a teacher someday, said she enrolled in school to better herself. She added that she hopes to encourage people her age to follow through with their dreams irrespective of age.

She also called on the government to create adult education programs so older scholars won't have to sit with children to learn.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyzrngP0VIc

https://igberetvnews.com/1381929/50-year-old-mother-enrols-jss2-ilorin-grammar-school-photos-video/
Crazy country with crazy citizens

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best exam portal / Why I Failed WAEC (hilarious Photo) / Don Davis' Parents Demand N100m Compensation From Deeper Life School, Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.