Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta (47279 Views)

50-Year-Old Mother Enrols In JSS2 At Ilorin Grammar School (Photos/Video) / Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by dre11(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2023
A secondary school teacher, identified as Christian Oruanayeri, has allegedly impregnated a JSS2 pupil (name withheld) of Otovwodo Grammar School, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta.

Parents of the girl were said to have raised the alarm by reporting the case to the principal of the school, one Mr Felix Onovughe.

The alarm so raised only reportedly earned the impregnated girl an instant expulsion from the school by the principal, it was gathered.

Our correspondent further gathered that following the outrage, the Ministry of Education, Ughelli North Local Government Area, directed the arrest and detention of the suspect by operatives of the Delta Police Command at ‘B’ Division, Agbarha-Otor.

The school principal, who was said to be uncomfortable with the development, was said to have allegedly frustrated the parents by ensuring that the case was swept under the carpet.

The Director, Post Primary Education Board (PPEB), in Ughelli North LGA, Mrs. Basil Iwhiwhu, was said to have, however, directed the principal of the school to reinstate the expelled pregnant pupil.

In all this, parents of the girl put in the family way are said to have explored other ways to get justice for their daughter and punishment for the erring teacher.

The Chief Inspector of Education (CIE), Ughelli North, Mrs. Eduvie, who confirmed the incident, was quoted by The Story as saying: “On the issue of the pregnancy, I have reported to the ministry already.

“But the police are handling the case; they have been going to the police station.

“However, the police did not bother to call me, but I reported to the ministry that this is what has happened.”

Meanwhile, the incident, as gathered, was said to have occurred some three months ago and the family, which could not be reached as of the time of filing the report, had reportedly sought an alternative means of resolving the issue.

It was gathered that the families of the erring teacher and the pupil had met and settled the matter by allowing the duo to eventually get married.

Contacted, Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Delta State Police Command, DSP Bright Edafe, who confirmed the incident, however, said the two families concerned chose to withdraw the case from the police with a sworn affidavit.

It could however not be ascertained if the teacher is still retaining his job or has been laid off by the Ministry of Education in the State.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/end-time-teacher-allegedly-impregnates-jss2-student-in-delta/
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by madridguy(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2023
It was gathered that the families of the erring teacher and the pupil had met and settled the matter by allowing the duo to eventually get married.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by God1000(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2023
Lascivious man who cannot control his libido

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Candidlady: 1:44pm On May 14, 2023
The principal and the teacher should be dealth with!

iam sure it is nat only that girl the devil of a teacher is/was molesting!

just watch how some clowns would come and blame the victim(innocent poor grl)

ever since imade up my mind never to have anything to do with this gender my life changed for the BEST

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Jennyclay(f): 1:49pm On May 14, 2023
The little girl’s parent should file for rape. This is a rape case.

All rapist shall die this month. Amen!!

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by GOFRONT(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2023
Some Teachers and their Functional preeqs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by dionma: 6:04pm On May 14, 2023
I can never subscribe to a rapist marrying his victim but unfortunately this thing happens. The action violates the code between teacher and student. The proper thing is for the Ministry to sack the irresponsible and wayward teacher before he does it to another student

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by piyoo91: 6:15pm On May 14, 2023
Lol. Omo things dey happen
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by FirmTR(m): 8:04pm On May 14, 2023
This is really bad..
Parents should endeavor to teach and closely watch their female children especially about sex education.

dionma:
I can never subscribe to a rapist marrying his victim but unfortunately this thing happens. The action violates the code between teacher and student. The proper thing is for the Ministry to sack the irresponsible and wayward teacher before he does it to another student

What is going to happen to the student there after

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by theophorus(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2023
When you think with your D**k, you go enter trouble Promax.

Noble act is far from some people.
You carry JSS 2 Pikin dey jolly until you put am for family way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by FalseProphet1(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2023
I see that teacher dying in jail.

This I have seen.
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 14, 2023
E Dun Clear

Something is missing , how old is the girl?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Propsvilla(m): 9:02pm On May 14, 2023
K
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by ManirBK: 9:03pm On May 14, 2023
Na them o
Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by yusuf0876(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2023
Agri22:
invest in lucrative charcoal nationwide distribution business and get high return on ur investment per trip

35% total ROI per trip

Market readily Available

Minimum investment is 1million for a 911 truck
And 2.3 million for a container truck

Check my profile for contact details
how can we be sure you are not a fraudster??

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Ara21(f): 9:04pm On May 14, 2023
This thing has since been happening. When I was in secondary school same happened but the teacher was asked to marry the girl then dismissed from the school .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by QuinModah(f): 9:07pm On May 14, 2023
Nigeria is a country where animals are many than humans... This country should be existing on Pluto, not Earth..

1 Like

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Harmattan123(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
The little girl’s parent should file for rape. This is a rape case.

All rapist shall die this month. Amen!!
Oloriburuku

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by gammarays1: 9:08pm On May 14, 2023
Randy teacher and student 🙄

Teacher live knowledge wey him go impact dey impact Belle.

And this has been happening for a long time. Female students wey tear eye pass their mama.

Our society don finish.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by VULCAN(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2023
One of the easiest ways to know how valueless a person is is when nobody feels their absence.

You were irrelevant when you were clinging to men and irrelevant you remain even now you claim to have left

Candidlady:

ever since imade up my mind never to have anything to do with this gender my life changed for the BEST

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by DesChyko: 9:09pm On May 14, 2023
Delta sha. Impoverishment and poor societal values is a big problem there.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by securitywatch50: 9:10pm On May 14, 2023
Ever since you made up your mind never to have anything with your opposite gender your life has changed for the worst
Candidlady:

Your village people at work angry better go for deliverance before it will be too late.

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 14, 2023
shocked

The way young girls in Ughelli hawk their pussy is very crazy.
Ughelli North is the worst place to bring up a girl child in Africa.

Yahoo boys are everywhere driving flashy cars, and young girls from 10 years and above are littered everywhere in skimpy dresses just begging to get banged.

Go to Tozak hotel, Ricky hotel, Wetland hotels ...small girls are being banged.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by olayinka63: 9:13pm On May 14, 2023
The civilised South my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta by Postinor: 9:13pm On May 14, 2023
Candidlady:

last last u will end up as evening newspaper

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDA Past Questions And Answers | Download Up-to-date Free Past Questions Here / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops / ASUU Strike: ASUU Seeks Public Opinion On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.