Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? (5491 Views)

Looking For Shirt Makers To Partner With / ... / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by emmaAliyu: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
I wonder if there is any good shirt maker in Lagos. All person's I asked have referred me to Aba. Please let me know the name and address of any trusted quality MALE office shirt maker in or around Lagos State. It's time we stop relying on TM Lewins and other foreign tailors to make shirt for us to buy.
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by jumiluve: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
hi, my friend makes fantastic shirts. are you male or female? she is here in Lagos, even if you are not, you guys could work something out. here is her number 08063978406.
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by emmaAliyu: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
Thanks for the contact. But I need someone who can make shirt for men. I will appreciate any credible contact.
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by Mcleo007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2011
I'm a fashion entrepreneur with a clothing line (new) called Leo and Levi. we deal on the production and supply of corporate western and african wears. The model my company follows is that of Hawes and Curtis, TM Lewin and sometimes Givenchy. You can reach me on 07033801718, 08054527192. We run a mobile boutique as well as delivery. Our contact address/location is at magodo gra, Lagos.
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by emmaAliyu: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
Thanks. please send me you price list and sample of corporate shirts vide my email address thus: ealiyu@aospractice.com
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by miraexcel(f): 5:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
My dear please visit my workshop at the above address for samples. i'm sorry i dont have pics of dress shirts to display but you can see others at www.facebook.com/buchibymiraexcel
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by ariyebaba(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
We should stop depending on all these labels for men shirts in Nigeria.I advice and encourage our local designers to rise up to this challenge.

If u know any good designers that can make shirts similar to that of TM LEWIN,THOMAS PINK,H&C and others, Kindly send me the sizes available & the prizes. On 08185333035.E-mail - harrybaba2005@yahoo.com
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by stewie(m): 12:13am On Jun 01, 2011
please my friend is equaly interested in viewing samplers of high profile, corporate and casual shirts, locally made. Kindly send images & prices of your
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by emmaAliyu: 11:35am On Jun 01, 2011
I have seen a couple of samples and while I commend those tailors for their industries, I still think, they need a lot of improvement. The truth is, we are not there yet. The finishing is still somehow far from the H& C, TM and the likes.
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by hwale: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2011
Yes there is a good Shirt Makers here in lagos,if you want to no you can come to No 1,isiba street along Lawanson surulere Lagos,i will give the best of what you want,E.G TM Shirt and Nice T Shirt,and all are NIGERIAN MADE.you can have my number.08126293326.
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by hajeandrosse(m): 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yes there are cut to finish bespoke shirts,packaged and well tailored..kindly visit www.facebook.com/hajeandrosseclothings and you've find amazing designs...also on instagram: hajeandrosseclothings
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by Profkomolafe(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2016
Contact us @ komolafe klothing koncept. We specialize on shirt and native wears.

1 Like

Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by Yesitsme(f): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Profkomolafe:
Contact us @ komolafe klothing koncept. We specialize on shirt and native wears.
hello.pls how much will it cost to learn how to make shirts from u?
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by Profkomolafe(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
Yesitsme:
hello.pls how much will it cost to learn how to make shirts from u?
30 billion in the accant
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by idealtailor(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
We are specialized in shirt making. Call; 07067086452
WhatsApp; 07067086452

Email us; idealcasuals@gmail.com

We are reliable Tailors.
Re: Are There Good Shirt Makers In Lagos? by hajeandrosse(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
Contact us for shirt making and suit making.
08102721216 (WhatsApp)

Also you can checkout www.facebook.com/hajeandrosseclothings
IG on @hajeandrosseclothings

Series of pictures of men and women putting on our shirts as well as suits...You can also chat or message some of them to ask about our products via inbox

A trial will convince you...Patronise us today and feel the power of bespoke tailoring.

(1) (Reply)

Best Cream For Dark Skin And Strech Mark / Looking For A New Signature Scent / What Wrist Watch Do You Use, Flaunt It, If You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.