Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Destiny Etiko Continues To Deny That She Received A Car Gift From A Married Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Continues To Deny That She Received A Car Gift From A Married Man (477 Views)

AY Confirms Alex Rejected A Car Gift / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless / Favour Philip: Meet Model Who Rejected A Married Man’s Car Gift In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destiny Etiko Continues To Deny That She Received A Car Gift From A Married Man by Sophiecute: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-qUCVUIvQE

The actress says she has never met billionaire businessman Tein Jack-Rich.

Nollywood actress Destiny Etiko has continued to deny the rumours that she got her car gift from a married man.

The actress is reported to have gotten her car gift from billionaire businessman Tein Jack-Rich, a claim she has denied.

The movie star took to her Instagram Live late Monday, February 8, 2021, where she continued to distance herself from Jack-Rich.

Na car I buy, I nor kill person. I bought what I love. I love Landcruiser Prado. I bought it with my money. Yes! I work hard. I earn money. Google Destiny Etiko, ask of Destiny Etiko. I work o hard. There is never a day I do not work. I work and I earn good money," she said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLDCAxFDABv/?igshid=11xhyn55ph18z

Re: Destiny Etiko Continues To Deny That She Received A Car Gift From A Married Man by Fahdiga(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2021
The new Lai Muhammed. we don't expect you to admit the truth. in fact this is exactly what we are expecting you to say. one can only but imagine the mileage of your hole by now after rendering service for the newly bought car. you can continue deceiving yourself na you get your hole.
Re: Destiny Etiko Continues To Deny That She Received A Car Gift From A Married Man by skyblueking(m): 11:36am On Feb 09, 2021
Poverty dey make person envy another person..
Whether them fvck you give you car or you work hard buy an no be my business.
Re: Destiny Etiko Continues To Deny That She Received A Car Gift From A Married Man by Sophiecute: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
skyblueking:
Poverty dey make person envy another person..

Whether them fvck you give you car or you work hard buy an no be my business.
True talk

(1) (Reply)

Lady Jokingly Tells Her Man She Cheated, Only For Him To Confess That He Slept W / Davido Will Not Die As Predicted: See The Reasons Here / Burna Boy WINS First Grammy Awards. [first Nigerian To Win]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.