Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG (19470 Views)

APC, Tinubu Using Obasanjo’s Template Of Loyalty To Rule - Dr Salihu Lukman / Precious Chikwendu Hails Femi Fani Kayode As She Reunites With Her Kids / EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode, As Court Adjourns Fraud Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by keneck1: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
sandymikky:
Why the idiot mentioning Nnamdi Kanu and Shekau in the same sentence? Does he not know what Kanu represents among the Igbo?
Ekperima nnenna kanu is an evil omen in Igbo land as at today

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by simplesearch: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
What value does any of the political party in Nigeria has? Classes of people that are becoming hardened by the day, violating their electoral promises without remorse. I just wonder what their excuses will be for leaving this country in shamble, when they stand before God on the day of judgment.
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by NotGej: 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Jeezuzpick:
So Buhari now determines who joins APC?

Most Nigerians are uninformed people. That’s why a lot is happening in our society.
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by NotGej: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
ijustdey:
......Buhari won’t accept him

https://punchng.com/to-accept-fani-kayode-is-to-reject-apc-values-says-pgf-dg/

Dr. Salihu Lukman, you are an uninformed person. Everybody has freedom of association.
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Liposure: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Politicians are all the same. Be it APC or PDP.
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by fredoooooo: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fani in APC , that must be a joke
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by garfield1: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're not aware of most things that happen in apc because you're just a gateman at the ward level

I pity those around you.theres more to life than throwing childish abuses my boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Sleekfingers: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
ijustdey:
......Buhari won’t accept him

https://punchng.com/to-accept-fani-kayode-is-to-reject-apc-values-says-pgf-dg/

who dey take FFK serious......how that one take concern us?
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Blackdisciple(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
They are all the same
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by DestroyEvil: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by jadyclem(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Our politicians no really get shame! So FFK wan decamp to apc true true! All dese men only care about their pocket and gives no shit about this country. Dis na really time for d youths to rise up and retire all these greedy men taking our country backward.
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
limeta:
Apc is a fulani party everybody else is a slave
Be you the chairman or the bitch.
Most case you the bitch
We already know abt ur poor perception of APC as being Fulani/North/Islamic party but the truth is PDP belongs to North more than APC. If you dare challenge that PDP doesn't belong to the North let's see who will be exposed as real 21yrs old slave and is content with his servitude come 2023.
You either support another set of Fulani in Tambuwal or Atiku in PDP in the next election or u hug 1000MVA transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

I pity those around you.theres more to life than throwing childish abuses my boy
You think so.
I would have thought you don't have anything that tickles your fancy than your addiction to apc and their band of brigands
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by FlamesD: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Salihu Lukman has no moral justification to compare Boko haram to IPOB, he that goes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Coinbased: 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Really
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by mamaafrik(m): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
you can't accept him or what did i hear,but foolish Fulanis can come to South under the guise of freedom of movement,who is Buhari to deter who join and not join a party,na all of una God go clear throw inside grave
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by akdjr(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
FFK that will soon register as APC member and tell you how PDP misrule this country for 16years. And how PDP couldn't present any project to counter APC led federal government achievement so far but decided to continue blackmailing this government to decieve gullible Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by limeta(f): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Coronabirus:
We already know abt ur poor perception of APC as being Fulani/North/Islamic party but the truth is PDP belongs to North more than APC. If you dare challenge that PDP doesn't belong to the North let's see who will be exposed as real 21yrs old slave and is content with his servitude come 2023.
You either support another set of Fulani in Tambuwal or Atiku in PDP in the next election or u hug 1000MVA transformer.

I dont give a monkey about tpt or a p shit
I dont even want Nigerian again
Enough is enough
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by olowococoa: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Has this man forgotten their political policy or motto that says: in Politics, there is no carry yourself away but, they have carry yourself come in here.
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by TheMostComplex1: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
They should not accept him even though he's in the same ship with Uncle lie moha
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
limeta:

I dont give a monkey about tpt or a p shit
I dont even want Nigerian again
Enough is enough
Then migrate to Atlantic Ocean. We're here suffer and optimistically triumph for the future of our children. All those countries you're admiring had bad part of their history, perhaps worst than our current mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by eeetuk(m): 1:52am On Feb 10, 2021
Punchng: “Lukman said, “The speculation is that Mr. Fani-Kayode is on his way to joining the APC. The verdict in most media platforms is quite disturbing, but justifiably so, if the news about Mr. Fani-Kayode joining the APC is true.“That our leaders will be meeting with Mr. Fani-Kayode in such a compromising way, suggesting that he may be on his way to joining our party, clearly indicates that either those of us saddled with the responsibility of advising them have failed or we have been completely cut off.”

Quite shocking!
Reports that Femi Fan Kayode has initiated talks with APC to leave PDP and to join APC proved chances of PDP recapturing the presidency in 2023 are disappearing.

To bring you up to date about statements Femi Fani Kayode has made in the past against APC and has caused APC officials to reject him joining the party, I list them below.

In 2017 Femi Fani Kayode wrote an article title “The APC Cult of Death”, he described APC as stinking corpses and rotten cadavers.

In another 2017 article title “Buhari: Fani-Kayode gives reasons president must resign now” and published in Daily Trust, Minister Kadyode offered the following five reasons why he thought President Buhari should resign:
 That President Buhari did not inspect guards of honor upon arrival at the airport
 That Buhari hands were shaking while reading a speech
 That Buhari could not do a live TV broadcast
 That Buhari could not go to office to work and has to work at home because he is too sick
 That Buhari could not read a speech without shaking his hands.

At the conclusion of this article, Kayode said “How much longer can this Charade last? He must resign now before he relapses”

So, for Femi Fani Kayode to take down President Buhari as he did above and offer to join APC party under the leadership of Buhari, it proved one thing: PDP is too bad to win the presidency in 2023.

I am shaking my head, and not because of discovering that PDP was a sinking ship, but because I did not know that the depth of the hole it went in was this deep.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Okoroawusa: 7:16am On Feb 10, 2021
FFK is considering joining APC? My own party?

Make I just siddon dey look...
Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by Okoroawusa: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

who dey take FFK serious......how that one take concern us?
Stop lying u take him seriously as long as he is abusing Buhari. You also take Reno, Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu seriously

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Not Accept Femi Fani-Kayode As APC Member - Dr Salihu Lukman lPGF DG by limeta(f): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2021
Coronabirus:
Then migrate to Atlantic Ocean. We're here suffer and optimistically triumph for the future of our children. All those countries you're admiring had bad part of their history, perhaps worst than our current mayhem.

Hmmmmm bro, bro, bro
You only live once

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Crippled, Nnamdi Kanu Incarcerated, Gumi, Miyetti Allah Protected / Magashi: Buhari Following Due Process Before Declaring Bandits Terrorists / Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.