Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act (60413 Views)

Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / 15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Horrible video. If its the one I saw, those boys are Fulani. All of them Fulani. The girl was not more than 13 yrs old. Between 9-13 yrs old child. God, I shed tears in my heart and had sleepless night. God punish the people enabling Fulani men to commit crime.
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by Sicilyjoe: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divinehealer:
Horrible video. If its the one I saw, those boys are Fulani. All of them Fulani. The girl was not more than 13 yrs old. Between 9-13. God, I shed tears in my heart and had sleepless night. God punish the people enabling Fulani men to commit crime.

Where did u see the video ?
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
GodWrites:

Indeed, when man still dey find his bearing.
Can you help me?
I'm struggling to survive right now.
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

Where did u see the video ?

On someones phone.
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by Sicilyjoe: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divinehealer:

On someones phone.

Ok
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
The man is mad. Tell him to stop posting lies about aligede. You don't have videos, why are you now spreading lies against anyadirahu?

Please disregard this trash of a report till utebe shares the vid
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by Mightyjp(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
If GOD does not destroy humanity again , HE will have to bring back Sodom and Gomorrah and apologize to them.

GOD can't do mistake because it GOD of unquestionable. . . . sodom and gomorrah didn't enjoy d grace. . . . . It only the GRACE that speak for dis generation.
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by culf: 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sicilyjoe:

B4 is easy to get sex, but now is very very hard to get sex because all the girls don open eyes

In which country?? Certainly not Naija
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by culf: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Yes if she's an olosho but an ordinary babe is difficult

which olosho? I'm not talking of paid sex oooo.
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by etrange: 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Shut up! Are you a rapist?

Get someone to help you read and understanding comments before responding.
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by ume1000: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2021
etrange:
This is unsettling. The Nigerian society needs to start holding the boy child accountable the way we hold the girl child.
has the girl child ever been held accountable

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Castrate them. If their parents shield them castrate the fathers they don’t need to raise more animals in this world.
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:57am On Feb 10, 2021
etrange:

Get someone to help you read and understanding comments before responding.
You were apologising for the way you have been handling the girl child, so I ask again, are you a rapist?
Re: Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act by VictorUSA(m): 6:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Useless boys raped another useless girl and their useless parent protecting their useless act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Passenger Tries To Seduce Taxi Driver In Abuja (Photos/Video) / Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.