Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway (56268 Views)

Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos / Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political / Udom Emmanuel Loses Against EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Funny country.

Arrests without a complainant.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Lagoon0: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
CRUISE COUNTRY.. SO YAHOO BOYS NOW HAVE THE GUT TO PROTEST?
SHOULD THEY BRING BACK SARS?
Alaye keep shut. Where are you when bandit and terrorist got amnesty and sent abroad in the north.

But come down here to arrest yahoo boys.
South scam white due to bad government while north kidnap and kill fellow citizen due to bad government and still get amnesty later

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Lehadeh: 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Asadujames202:
Is this Ibadan in 2021 or 1975

I thought Ibadan should be competing with Dubai in terms of development
Mumu. The report said osogbo ilesha road which is osun state. They were only arrested by efccibadan as the zonal headquarter

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by ThatFairGuy1: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Those are my niggarrrrs

Ogbeni dey calm down

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Segzy19: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
What is this one saying...
Fahdiga:
What is happening in Yoruba land of late. it seems like it is under heavy attack from the enemies. I pray it doesn't go the way of Kwara state
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by samsard(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol... It's now official that SARS wasn't the issue... You lot are criminals!.. Majority of the so-called EndSars protesters are criminals. Bloody fraudsters! The police should arrest every bastard there for disrupting the peace of this great country! Bunch of demonic fraudsters and ritualists!

Nigeria must better by fire by force!

NONSENSE!
The idea that SARS were actually fighting internet crime is a fallacy. We had a bunch of poorly trained policemen who were constantly extorting young men instead of doing their job of curtailing violent crimes like robbery and kidnapping.
And even if they did fight cybercrime sef, their methods were crude and they left a trail of human rights abuses in their paths. Maybe until you become a victim of police extortion for something you're not guilty of because you own a laptop or smart gadgets their six months salary can't afford, maybe then you'll reason more rationally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by omokab: 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

They're better than the bandit receiving amnesty.. They need to e granted amnesty and sent schooling abroad
can you tell me how they are better than bandit? They are both criminals. Bandit kill they also kill.bandit steal they also still. They rape bandit rape. Bandit collect huge money for Ransome,they also collect huge money from innocent person or business person by trick. Stop praising them except if are one of them
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Lagoon0: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Billyonaire666:
It is very funny how people will expect crime not to spiral when there is no social security benefit? You have hungry lion and you leave a goat walking around and unsecured.

The banks should secure their assets and the fraud will be defeated.

With millions graduating without jobs, you can only arrest so many. I think it is silly to go out there to arrest people because they are into fraud when there is no plaintiff filing any report.

I think this Government is just frustrating certain sections of the country and calling people fraudsters. Call them 'suspects' when there is no plaintiff.

This country will just burn some day, cos you cant kill everyone

When I see fool talk rubbish on nairaland I just shake my head bro.

One major reason I dislike southwest politicians most especially my logos politicians .
Just like one fella who graduated from unilag always putting me through physics since he's a physics graduate.

Recently many years has past I see my guy man upload anonymous pics as profile.
This country is frustrating people and you expect them to fold their hands and watch.

If care is not taking the next outcry of the citizen would destroy this ourpresent system
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by AfonjaFirstSon: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
What is happening in Yoruba land of late. it seems like it is under heavy attack from the enemies. I pray it doesn't go the way of Kwara state
Make Olorun help us ooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Cutiekatty: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
A friend once told me when he was in Thailand to hustle legit work, another Nigerian guy was arrested for fraud because the woman he scammed managed to trace him there after his arrest the lady left for USA and the guy was released. Then the police officer told him...my friend you can scam America, UK ,Europeans even Canada no problem, because you bring money to our country, but if u scam our people very big problem for u.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by ccollins(m): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol... It's now official that SARS wasn't the issue... You lot are criminals!.. Majority of the so-called EndSars protesters are criminals. Bloody fraudsters! The police should arrest every bastard there for disrupting the peace of this great country! Bunch of demonic fraudsters and ritualists!

NONSENSE!
do not forget to also add that the police should not besycophants and cowards when they see politicians.they should arrest apc and pro politicians who are also disturbing the peace of Nigeria by engaging in dishonest acts, embezzlement and corruption. Nonsense
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
More of them will be arrested soon.

Stay lowkey, Una no go hear.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

NONSENSE!

Though I do not support the shameless actions of these so called Yahoo boys, but it must be pointed out however that you SilvernorGold or whatever senseless moniker you go by,is an hypocrite of the highest order ! If the headline had been something like "Fulani herdsmen kidnapped and murdered some people along Osogbo-Ileaha road", you would have become deaf and dumb all of a sudden ! Look at how you're shouting as if you've just been bitten by a rabbis infested dog !

Threads like this one always give you orgasms; a senseless cow ! Stupid tribal bigot from the land of criminal barbarians.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by muhdfaruq(m): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
which enemy?If wuna go caution wuna people e
go better for wuna.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Lehadeh: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
omokab:
where is the harassment of southerners? You mean harassment of criminal? Efcc should shoot them and nothing will happen. Only stupid one like them will be supporting them. I pray those supporting will be victim of their criminal activities by fraud, using their sisters,daughters and possibly wife for ritual.
Will you shut up. Federal government should give them amnesty and pay them monthly allowance.
At least they aren’t killing people like bandits receiving monthly allowance and capital expenditure

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lagoon0:

When I see fool talk rubbish on nairaland I just shake my head bro.

One major reason I dislike southwest politicians most especially my logos politicians .
Just like one fella who graduated from unilag always putting me through physics since he's a physics graduate.

Recently many years has past I see my guy man upload anonymous pics as profile.
This country is frustrating people and you expect them to fold their hands and watch.

If care is not taking the next outcry of the citizen would destroy this ourpresent system

It is a dying system that is taking as many people away on its way out. Nigerians are one of the smartest people on the planet. They cant stop what is coming.

It is a brave new world, post covid universe is uncontrollable by mundane political setups like EFCC. NextGen systems must be too advanced and managed by AI to succeed.

Humans have evolved. And fraud is just a manifestation of the use of the nextgen level of intelligence. They would have to build prisons for over 200 million people and prepare to feed them good food. haha

3 Likes

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by jacoik(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Great!

They should be given anemesty, it's only fair because bandits are enjoying the same privileges in the North.
lolxxxxx hahahaha amnesty you said? those boys won't accept their 65k monthly alawi
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nato008(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

NONSENSE!
see how u are yelling like u even believe Nigeria can be better.,...don't go and make way for ur family, be shouting nigeria
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Lagoon0: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
omokab:
can you tell me how they are better than bandit? They are both criminals. Bandit kill they also kill.bandit steal they also still. They rape bandit rape. Bandit collect huge money for Ransome,they also collect huge money from innocent person or business person by trick. Stop praising them except if are one of them
You're an hypocrite , I'm a scientist I don't go with mere assumption.
Show me evidence of yahoo boys raping, killing people.

And I'll show you that you're an hypocrite.

Internet fraud has nothing to do with banditry. Do you know it take years of study to be a black heart hacker?
How does it relate with rape and killing attributed to bandit?

Internet fraud are in the same similar category with politicians but you praise politicians instead.

Kidnappers are also similar to banditry. Stop the foolish comparison

3 Likes

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by ALISMILE(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

NONSENSE!
Arrest fire

We must #ENDEFCC

Una never see anything
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by AustinTexas018(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
free dem Boys feds
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by lagdmark(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
skyblueking:
Ololololoo this country na waa oo
No be the country naa the people who live in the country is the problem.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by sylve11: 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol... It's now official that SARS wasn't the issue... You lot are criminals!.. Majority of the so-called EndSars protesters are criminals. Bloody fraudsters!

You tell no lies.... cool

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by maxiuc(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Internet bandits in the south

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by SatantheDestroy: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by SatantheDestroy: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

NONSENSE!
when i posted this they came for me preek

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Halexgos3(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
It happen today
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Hollawayn05(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fahdiga:

Kwara ilu Zina
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Rolly22(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

NONSENSE!

Shut your gutter idiot, your government is paying billions to bandits while neglecting the youths, what do you want them to hang on to?
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by molas02: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

NONSENSE!
it's wasn't that way when bandit and Boko boys were given amnesty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Gets New IMF Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.