Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway (56281 Views)

Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos / Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political / Udom Emmanuel Loses Against EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shikena:

Stop this pls. Too many conjectures within just two paragraphs!

On the other hand, Yahoo activities of yours keep denying Nigerians lots of opportunities within the global economy. Yahoo is part of the opportunities but it's a criminal activity with real victims (many of them commit suicide! but you don't care), also the very same global platforms provide opportunities in freelancing, global call centers, online trading, education, etc. Do you have an idea how many innocent Nigerians you are denying all these opportunities? There is no justification for crime. Lots of people are still living good life without going into crime in Nigeria but do you & your likes have the patience to build an honest business? No, you want your G-Wagon today! ... and it must come from another person's sweat.
and what made you conclude that I do yahoo? I'm not a into Internet fraud neither do I support or try to justify it.
I'm only laying out the facts and reality to you.
There's no struggling country in this world where its people don't look for alternatives.
The Europeans that invaded the Americas why did they do it? Simple it was hardship the same one we are facing that forced them to escape from their frozen pile of mud and brace the Atlantics, enslaved their fellow humans to start colonies in lands that didn't belong to them after slaughtering the people they met there.
In Mexico hardship force people to push drugs in the middle east they do terrorism, in America black Americans engage in gangsterism, Italian Americans started mafia for the same reasons. Humans are selfish and will do anything to survive. Nobody will fold his arms and starve to death.
They deny Nigerians those opportunities because we're a punching bag and our governments are shameless fools who beg them openly for basic things. Russians, Chinese and Indians engage in far more sophisticated and bigger scam but they don't treat them the way they treat Nigerians because their government haven't reduced themselves to boy boy
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by pacespot(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'm having a reservation about this headline, how can people come out to protest and then call themselves Yahoo boiz, they might be protesting on a different ground but the media labelled themselves Yahoo boiz. But if it's true that they come out protesting for Yahoo boiz, government should invite them for dialogue and get all of them arrested grin

But I think the harassment of the youth by EFCC must end in the same of arresting Yahoo boiz, these EFCC guys are silently becoming like SARS these days
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by doxijaw: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
samsard:
The idea that SARS were actually fighting internet crime is a fallacy. We had a bunch of poorly trained policemen who were constantly extorting young men instead of doing their job of curtailing violent crimes like robbery and kidnapping.
And even if they did fight cybercrime sef, their methods were crude and they left a trail of human rights abuses in their paths. Maybe until you become a victim of police extortion for something you're not guilty of because you own a laptop or smart gadgets their six months salary can't afford, maybe then you'll reason more rationally.

False equivalence. As a non police official, we see the new Nigerian's.

Evil, sex obsessed, greedy, lazy , druggies, cultist, scamming, always complaining homosexual bastard's.

Yep that's what they are. We see them.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by olayiwola72(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
WiLdFLame:

You don’t steal? You’ve never lied? You’ve never cheated someone? What image are they tarnishing? Do you’ve an image without becoming a world power? You only have an image to protect when you’re a world power? When there is good jobs in your country? When works provided for the masses is more than the masses. Are you that daft? I’m sure you’ve committed Fornication or cheat or steal. It’s human nature. Yahoo is a sociomoral decadent thing; . it’s in human nature to steal and cheat. Maybe there are exceptions but this is the majority. No let head pain you oo

Yeah nobody is holy .. but bro that doesn’t give them audacity to protest
It very very sad to hear
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Lehadeh: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
olayiwola72:

What did you guys really want they should end Efcc 2 right Like they end sars

So nobody will arrest crime or fraudulent or rituals

Lol
They should end efcc since they’re not going after politicians who’ve looted this country because that was why Obasanjo created efcc on the first place
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol... It's now official that SARS wasn't the issue... You lot are criminals!.. Majority of the so-called EndSars protesters are criminals. Bloody fraudsters! The police should arrest every bastard there for disrupting the peace of this great country! Bunch of demonic fraudsters and ritualists!

Nigeria must better by fire by force!

NONSENSE!

Imagine the nonsense you just typed
I pray you get harrassed by this people in uniform one day, then you'll understand the pain of a common man to a fraudster
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
olayiwola72:

Yeah nobody is holy .. but bro that doesn’t give them audacity to protest
It very very sad to hear
The bandits killing, what’s your solutions to them? Everybody has a right to protest!! LGT was protected when they protest!! In a nation of 200 million surely everybody is not an internet fraudster but it’s a fact to the lame man that it’s yahoo yahoo that has benefitted the masses more than the stealing of our politicians and pastors, the office director stealing? Stock exchange manipulation, Nepotism by our political class, Nepotism by our religious class. Pastor never Bleep your wife before ba? mention it all bro.

I’m not supporting evil; what I’m asking you is how can you stop evil or cheating or stealing?
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Seyzcham91(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
word!
Iamgrey5:
Great!

They should be given amnesty, it's only fair because bandits are enjoying the same privileges in the North.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Shikena(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nuel4:
and what made you conclude that I do yahoo? I'm only laying out the facts and reality to you.
There's no struggling country in this world where its people don't look for alternatives.
The Europeans that invaded the Americas why did they do it? Simple it was hardship the same one we are facing that forced them to escape from their frozen pile of mud and brace the Atlantics, enslaved their fellow humans to start colonies in lands that didn't belong to them after slaughtering the people they met there.
In Mexico hardship force people to push drugs in the middle east they do terrorism, in America black Americans engage in gangsterism, Italian Americans started mafia for the same reasons. Humans are selfish and will do anything to survive. Nobody will fold his arms and starve to death.
They deny Nigerians those opportunities because we're a punching bag and our governments are shameless fools who beg them openly for basic things. Russians, Chinese and Indians engage in far more sophisticated and bigger scam but they don't treat them the way they treat Nigerians because their government haven't reduced themselves to boy boy
1. There's no struggling country in this world where its people don't look for alternatives.
Those who look for alternatives via criminal activities are dealt with by the law and I have never heard of any court anywhere buying their argument about 'struggling'.

2. In Mexico hardship force people to push drugs in the middle east they do terrorism, in America black Americans engage in gangsterism, Italian Americans started mafia for the same reasons.
And the laws are clear! You do the crime, you get caught, you do the time. No country encourages justification of crime. For black folks in America, the likes of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King already did lots of justice to such argument at the heat of civil rights agitations.

3. Nobody will fold his arms and starve to death.
Yahoo activities are not solutions to starving, they are solutions to greed. Nigerians have been struggling since independence, and of recent the nation was in turmoil from 1993 to 1999, yet people did not starve, they tilled the lands and got innovative with business while still engaging the military junta with protests until Abacha's death.

There is no justification for criminal activities, Yahoo is not a victimless crime. Victims commit suicide. Most of these victims are the few people outside of Africa who still trust Africans and our Yahoo boys repay their trust with evil. No racist will deal with a Yahoo boy in the name of business or love, they don't do black people. You are killing the trust of the few who still respect you as human beings. Please look at the big picture. Political struggle is not a seasonal thing, you keep at it until you effect change and that's the solution not Yahoo.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Udapod(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
#endefcc and give every criminal amnesty. U cant forgive bandits and not forgive a yahoo boy living in a room and palour.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by samsard(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
doxijaw:

False equivalence. As a non police official, we see the new Nigerian's.

Evil, sex obsessed, greedy, lazy , druggies, cultist, scamming, always complaining homosexual bastard's.

Yep that's what they are. We see them.
America is likely the capital of drug addicts and sex-obsessed people. Still, their police don't make it a point of duty to extort people.
Anyway, tell me, what exactly are you refuting in my comment? We know for example, that security situation is bad, but aren't police checkpoints just there to extort 50-100 from motorists in most of those places while they fail to do their jobs?
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Seyzcham91(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
you said it all! nomatter what anyone say me will sha always support yahoo boys in any way

These are just young guys trying to survive as government has taken the privilege from US

you no longer get anything on merit, Universities and the likes have now become scam cuz me as a person only see schooling in naija as a way of Naija politicians using it to keep young people Busy cuz at the end of it all, it becomes useless, graduate girls become oloshos and young guys too become yahoo

despite all the scam courses studied in Schools
WiLdFLame:

Go and tell that to bandits, ain’t they also fraudsters infact they are more dangerous than the yahoo yahoo guys
Na gun Dem go use correct your head

Now being realistic, can the government really stop it ? Until when will the government keep fighting this people? I think this fraudulent yahoo way is just the way the middle class and the lower class are bridging up with the noble men and that’s a threat to their noble class. The poor should keep up being poor. Isn’t it ?
So they are trying to suppress it,
There should be a gap between everyone in this nation, isn’t that what the executives at federal level are doing?

In our new Nigeria, if bandits can be negotiated with and granted amnesty, what do you think? Is everyone not really a thief in this country? Even our pastors and imams are all thieves let alone politicians. Na technicalities just different, everybody is a thief.

If USA wants us to allow LGBT, they should also allow our yahoo yahoo boys scam them. They are bringing LGBT here, let us also bring up polygamy ideology to them. We can’t seat down and let it seems like na only them sabi launch silent cultural change modeled after them. We can also do it better.

Government are the highest scammers. No be last week bandits said they were paid 30 million but our government said na 800 million. Abeg why are we deceiving ourselves in this country sef
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shikena:

1. There's no struggling country in this world where its people don't look for alternatives.
Those who look for alternatives via criminal activities are dealt with by the law and I have never heard of any court anywhere buying their argument about 'struggling'.

2. In Mexico hardship force people to push drugs in the middle east they do terrorism, in America black Americans engage in gangsterism, Italian Americans started mafia for the same reasons.
And the laws are clear! You do the crime, you get caught, you do the time. No country encourages justification of crime. For black folks in America, the likes of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King already did lots of justice to such argument at the heat of civil rights agitations.

3. Nobody will fold his arms and starve to death.
Yahoo activities are not solutions to starving, they are solutions to greed. Nigerians have been struggling since independence, and of recent the nation was in turmoil from 1993 to 1999, yet people did not starve, they tilled the lands and got innovative with business while still engaging the military junta with protests until Abacha's death.

There is no justification for criminal activities, Yahoo is not a victimless crime. Victims commit suicide. Most of these victims are the few people outside of Africa who still trust Africans and our Yahoo boys repay their trust with evil. No racist will deal with a Yahoo boy in the name of business or love, they don't do black people. You are killing the trust of the few who still respect you as human beings. Please look at the big picture. Political struggle is not a seasonal thing, you keep at it until you effect change and that's the solution not Yahoo.

have you heard of Mexico and most countries in the middle east where the government failed? Cartels and terrorist groups use military grade weapons to engage and challenge the government.
When people lose hope they do whatever they like. No amount of arrest or sermon will stop yahoo in Nigeria or stop drug dealings in Mexico. Give the youth hope, let them know they're not on their own. Stop looting money and using it to build 5 star hotels in Dubai instead fix light, build companies and see how yahoo will automatically reduce.

Read about the Nigerian Prince scam it was a scam specifically designed and targeted towards racists and only racists fell for the scam.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by doxijaw: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
samsard:
America is likely the capital of drug addicts and sex-obsessed people. Still, their police don't make it a point of duty to extort people.
Anyway, tell me, what exactly are you refuting in my comment? We know for example, that security situation is bad, but aren't police checkpoints just there to extort 50-100 from motorists in most of those places while they fail to do their jobs?

When you mix all the above with low intelligence, you get nada.

Do the maths, i used to believe in Nigerians until I realized they're true retards.

Only 20 percent have common sense in that country, most of the educated ajebos left , leaving the country's progress in the hands of demented illiterates.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Shikena(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nuel4:
have you heard of Mexico and most countries in the middle east where the government failed? Cartels and terrorist groups use military grade weapons to engage and challenge the government.
When people lose hope they do whatever they like. No amount of arrest or sermon will stop yahoo in Nigeria or stop drug dealings in Mexico. Give the youth hope, let them know they're not on their own. Stop looting money and using it to build 5 star hotels in Dubai instead fix light, build companies and see how yahoo will automatically reduce.

Read about the Nigerian Prince scam it was a scam specifically designed and targeted towards racists and only racists fell for the scam.
We are on the same page with regards to the problem.

The difference is in the choice of solution and the Mexican example is not the ideal, why would you choose that as your favored scenario when we have tons of examples from other nations and how they managed adversity.... How well is that going for Mexico, the government and the criminals? A criminal solution is a myopic solution. We can not allow frustration to get in the way of facts.

I have been following the Nigerian Prince scam for years and I know 100% that it's not 'designed and targeted towards racists', it's just a scam targeting any available victim who thinks he has found easy money from a failed system. You and I know that Yahoo is not about any racist, it's all about the money so let's cut the chase around that.

If crime is your solution to adversities then you are just a waste of space. Where is the intelligence? Unfortunately, that's the reality of Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
SO WE STILL HAVE SARS NOW? SO WHY DOES YAHOO BOYS STILL THRIVE?
Farki:

Where were you when SARS robbed and raped someone's child?
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL COS IF YOU'VE FOLLOWED MY POST CLOSELY, YOU WILL SEE I ATTACK POLITICIANS TINUBU ESPECIALLY AT ANY GIVEN OPPORTUNITY COS I HATE CRIMINALS..
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL THOSE WHO SOIL THIS COUNTRY'S NAME BE IT POLITICIAN, YAHOO BOYS, HERDSMEN, BANDIT, ALL OF UNA HE NO GO BETTER FOR UNA
Lagoon0:

Not when hypocrite talk about it. I can see politicians are not in your list. You're a slave to criminals as far as Nigeria is concerned .

If you live in Lagos then you're a slowpoke that don't see the Lagos fraudulent government . Peace!

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
What is happening in Yoruba land of late. it seems like it is under heavy attack from the enemies. I pray it doesn't go the way of Kwara state

But Kwara is North .

Immoralities like these only happens in South.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Fahdiga:
What is happening in Yoruba land of late. it seems like it is under heavy attack from the enemies. I pray it doesn't go the way of Kwara state

But Kwara is North .

despite the fact there are some Yoruba in North, won't behave like this,

Immoralities like these only happens in South.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shikena:

We are on the same page with regards to the problem.

The difference is in the choice of solution and the Mexican example is not the ideal, why would you choose that as your favored scenario when we have tons of examples from other nations and how they managed adversity.... How well is that going for Mexico, the government and the criminals? A criminal solution is a myopic solution. We can not allow frustration to get in the way of facts.

I have been following the Nigerian Prince scam for years and I know 100% that it's not 'designed and targeted towards racists', it's just a scam targeting any available victim who thinks he has found easy money from a failed system. You and I know that Yahoo is not about any racist, it's all about the money so let's cut the chase around that.

If crime is your solution to adversities then you are just a waste of space. Unfortunately, that's the reality of Nigeria today.
yes I actually agree with you. Crime is not a solution but people always turn to crime when they lose hope. The problem with Mexico is that they tackle the problem the wrong way. First USA and their DEA invaded the country instead of cautioning their own spoilt brats and the Mexican government caved. This is normally insulting and it is the same thing Nigerian government is doing. They tried to intimidate the criminals instead of facing the root cause. A state where majority of the people can barely feed, then a group of people spring up living good life it is only natural for the young ones to imitate them.

5 years ago yahoo boys were still scarce and weren't brazenly brandishing their loots as the country sank deeper more people started reverencing their lifestyle which encouraged young people to join. Now most people see it as normal. Because they don't even see any alternative

Victims of Nigerian Prince scam would have never fallen for it if they received the mail from a Chinese, Russian, India or a European.
They believe Africans are dumb and have barely functioning brain that's why believe they could buy a loot worth millions of dollars for a few thousand dollars besides their ancestors bought full human being from black men with a bottle of whisky why can't they buy great wealth with a few thousand dollars?
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by 6digitscomrade: 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Timblogga:
Don’t be such a f00l for your future son’s sake
except e go kidnap d son like him people because I nor know who go open yansh let alone born for dat kind person wey nor dey finish online dey yarn dust if na u talk true u go allow ur sister or una house girl conceive for nonentity??

Say the truth and let enemies be ashamed �����
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Shikena(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nuel4:
yes I actually agree with you. Crime is not a solution but people always turn to crime when they lose hope. The problem with Mexico is that they tackle the problem the wrong way. First USA and their DEA invaded the country instead of cautioning their own spoilt brats and the Mexican government caved. This is normally insulting and it is the same thing Nigerian government is doing. They tried to intimidate the criminals instead of facing the root cause. A state where majority of the people can barely feed, then a group of people spring up living good life it is only natural for the young ones to imitate them.

5 years ago yahoo boys were still scarce and weren't brazenly brandishing their loots as the country sank deeper more people started reverencing their lifestyle which encouraged young people to join. Now most people see it as normal. Because they don't even see any alternative

Victims of Nigerian Prince scam would have never fallen for it if they received the mail from a Chinese, Russian, India or a European.
They believe Africans are dumb and have barely functioning brain that's why believe they could buy a loot worth millions of dollars for a few thousand dollars besides their ancestors bought full human being from black men with a bottle of whisky why can't they buy great wealth with a few thousand dollars?
but people always turn to crime when they lose hope
This is why we have this argument bro. This is not true! Not even among Nigerians, I know lots of Nigerians in America who have lost hope because of naturalization gone bad or due to marital issues. They did not go into crime despite appealing situations. I have seen lots of Nigerians who have lost hope in Lagos, Ibadan, Benin etc, and are definitely not into crime. Look closer home and you will find lots of retirees or under-employed who worked hard with little to show for it, still they won't go into crime. Where are you getting this generalization from? Do not confuse NEED with GREED.

This is not true. The Nigerian prince scam is a variant of the old Spanish Prisoner scam with numerous other variants across the globe.

1 Like

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by ogwumgbe: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
WiLdFLame:

Go and tell that to bandits, ain’t they also fraudsters infact they are more dangerous than the yahoo yahoo guys
Na gun Dem go use correct your head

Now being realistic, can the government really stop it ? Until when will the government keep fighting this people? I think this fraudulent yahoo way is just the way the middle class and the lower class are bridging up with the noble men and that’s a threat to their noble class. The poor should keep up being poor. Isn’t it ?
So they are trying to suppress it,
There should be a gap between everyone in this nation, isn’t that what the executives at federal level are doing?

In our new Nigeria, if bandits can be negotiated with and granted amnesty, what do you think? Is everyone not really a thief in this country? Even our pastors and imams are all thieves let alone politicians. Na technicalities just different, everybody is a thief.

If USA wants us to allow LGBT, they should also allow our yahoo yahoo boys scam them. They are bringing LGBT here, let us also bring up polygamy ideology to them. We can’t seat down and let it seems like na only them sabi launch silent cultural change modeled after them. We can also do it better.

Government are the highest scammers. No be last week bandits said they were paid 30 million but our government said na 800 million. Abeg why are we deceiving ourselves in this country sef

Good guy, educate the idiots, they should leave these guys that are struggling very hard to survive in the country this demonic government has bleeped up big time
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Shikena:

but people always turn to crime when they lose hope
This is why we have this argument bro. This is not true! Not even among Nigerians, I know lots of Nigerians in America who have lost hope because of naturalization gone bad or due to marital issues. They did not go into crime despite appealing situations. I have seen lots of Nigerians who have lost hope in Lagos, Ibadan, Benin etc, and are definitely not into crime. Look closer home and you will find lots of retirees or under-employed who worked hard with little to show for it, still they won't go into crime. Where are you getting this generalization from?

This is not true. The Nigerian prince scam is a variant of the old Spanish Prisoner scam with numerous other variants across the globe.
there are always exceptions. "people always do something in certain situations" doesn't mean it's everybody doing it. There's always exceptions no matter what.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Farki: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
SO WE STILL HAVE SARS NOW? SO WHY DOES YAHOO BOYS STILL THRIVE?

SARS means S pecial A nti R obbery S quad.

Where in this acronym do you find anything about Yahoo and other forms of Internet fraud?

Internet fraud is meant for the EFCC to handle, SARS was meant to stop armed robbers, kidnappers and rampaging bandits but they left that to steal from young people and kill those who didn't want to get robbed.

If you are looking for someone to blame for the presence of Internet fraudsters blame the EFCC and stop defending those criminals in the form of SARS.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Realfrankie(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
#EndEFCC Period
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by TemmyT002(m): 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Are they insane?
Thunder fire EFCC if they no arrest them.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by DWJOBScom(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
WiLdFLame:

What’s your plan to end our politicians and religious leader? Okay let’s start from the low ground, what’s your plan to end banditry and herdsmen, corporate stealing? Public funds stealing? What’s your plan in even ending olosho business?

Give me a concrete methodological strategies to end cheating and stealing? Are America, China and Europe not the greatest stealer and cheater?

So lets steal from each other
Let's use wrong to fix wrong ??
You haven't condemned fraud but enhanced it with issues that still hurts and haunts everyone.
Bandits, corrupt politicians, fraudsters etc, ARE TERRIBLE PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by DWJOBScom(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nuel4:
no. They are using Nigerians as a cover page for Internet fraud stories because they know we don't have enough balls to clap back. How much do Nigerians scam compared to Russians, Brazilians, Indians, Chinese, Pakistans etc? Nigerians engage in low level survival scam while real scammers like Chinese hack and bring down financial institutions yet they don't have the courage to smear Chinese.

This is false
Arrests are also made in those countries you listed (it's on the net) we have some Russian fraudsters that can never leave Russia and sometimes given up whenever Russia wants to drive a bargain
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
DWJOBScom:

This is false
Arrests are also made in those countries you listed (it's on the net) we have some Russian fraudsters that can never leave Russia and sometimes given up whenever Russia wants to drive a bargain
what I mean is that the way Nigerian scammers get publicity those countries' bigger criminals don't get the same. Go to YouTube, Twitter and Facebook and see how these white clowns talk us down. That's why I have zero pity for them. They act as if Nigerians are the worst people on earth when their own ancestors and present government are the biggest scumbags and scammers.
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by DWJOBScom(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nuel4:
what I mean is that the way Nigerian scammers get publicity those countries' bigger criminals don't get the same. Go to YouTube, Twitter and Facebook and see how these white clowns talk us down. That's why I have zero pity for them. They act as if Nigerians are the worst people on earth when their own ancestors and present government are the biggest scumbags and scammers.

A Russian fraudster was announced CNN
What's worse than that
Re: Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneeling Down To Greet Atiku Abubakar (Throwback Photo) / Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.