Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved (335 Views)

Nobody Needs Jesus Or Religion to be Righteous / M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / The Difference Between "Born Again" And "Saved", And The Kingdom Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
It is important for us to know that; no one can save us and no any human activity(ies) or ritual(s) can do that neither.

You may want to ask why?: It is so because there's a power in you,an evil power that controls you to live for sin. I.e to obey the law of sin. The power is called 'FLESH' or the 'HUMAN NATURE'. See John 3:6. And we all inherited it from our first father Adam through birth; after he was deceived by the enemy(Satan) to eat the forbidden fruit(evil power). As a result, he failed and became apart from God. See Genesis 3:23_24

Ever since, man is ruled by that demonic power(evil power) to always live in sin and opposed God. This power, is the devil himself(Satan). Hence, for you to be freed from this power, you have to seek for a higher power which in this case is the holy spirit. See Matthew 12:29.

Where Can You Find The Holy Spirit To Help You: This is why Christ Jesus came. God new that, the only way you would be freed from that power(the evil power) that is leading you to sin and death is for you to die, before you could be totally freed from him. See Romans 7:6. But whoever dies with that nature or power in him, such a person will never enter the kingdom of God, such a person cannot stand in His presence in the new age to come. See 1corinthians 15:50. Reason He (God) sent Christ Jesus to come and die for the world to be saved. See John 3:16

So, for those who have been saying that, if He (Jesus) had the power to save the world, why didn't He save himself.
This is the reason: If He had saved himself from dying, You and I would not have been saved. That we're freed from the tyranny,oppression and death today from Satan,was because He chose to die; even the shameful death of the cross. And this, He did for two main reasons:
1) For the root of our sins to be eliminated and taking out of us through the sacrifice of His body. See Hebrew 10:10
2) For our sins to be forgiven both past,present and future sins through His blood that He shed.Romans 3:25.

After hearing the gospel truth(good news) and believe, you'll come to him(Christ Jesus) and accept him in order to be saved. See Revelation 3:20.

You may ask why you have to come to Christ Jesus?: Because He is the only one that has been given the power I.e (the holy spirit) after He died and was raised to glory. He was then given the right and authority by God to give life(eternal life) to those that believe in Him and His gospel message. So, when you confess Him and receive Him, He will send the holy spirit into your heart and that is the higher power you need in order to get rid of that evil power that was controlling and leading you to death through sin before you came to Christ. Because the holy spirit, comes with a power called 'GRACE' which gives you the empowerment and strength to live in holiness the way God wants you to live. See Romans 3:4.

As you continue to live in union with Him(Christ Jesus) through the spirit that is now in you, you'll experience a genuine change of character and attitude in you.

After all this, at this point, you now have the nature of Christ and the potential to become like Him. you're yet to be like Him until you enter into a relationship with Him called 'DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP', which will make Him reveal Himself to you and will continue to guide you through the power of the spirit that is now in you though undeveloped, until the day He comes(His second coming) to lead you to the Father.

Will right about this 'DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP' you need to enter with Him in order to grow and know Him better next time.

However, note that: this is a spiritual reality that has been done and dusted in the spiritual realm. Hence, the reason He said; it was finished on the cross before He died in John19:30. I.e everything needed for your salvation is finished and accomplished. However, You can only experience this if you hear the gospel message and believe in Him(Jesus Christ), you'll come to Him and be saved. The reason he said; whoever that
comes unto me, I will not otherwise cast out(rejected).

Finally, verily_verily I say unto you: unless you do this, you will never enter the kingdom of God and the devil will continue to lord it over you till he completely destroys you. Be blessed brethren... Shalom!
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thank u for sharing
Wish dis can be printed and hand shared to every community
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thank u for sharing
Wish dis can be printed and hand shared to every community cheesy
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Thank u for sharing Wish dis can be printed and hand shared to every community cheesy
Uwc
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by elated177: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kingdomtruth:
It is important for us to know that; no one can save us and no any human activity(ies) or ritual(s) can do that neither.

You may want to ask why?: It is so because there's a power in you,an evil power that controls you to live for sin. I.e to obey the law of sin. The power is called 'FLESH' or the 'HUMAN NATURE'. See John 3:6. And we all inherited it from our first father Adam through birth; after he was deceived by the enemy(Satan) to eat the forbidden fruit(evil power). As a result, he failed and became apart from God. See Genesis 3:23_24

Ever since, man is ruled by that demonic power(evil power) to always live in sin and opposed God. This power, is the devil himself(Satan). Hence, for you to be freed from this power, you have to seek for a higher power which in this case is the holy spirit. See Matthew 12:29.

Where Can You Find The Holy Spirit To Help You: This is why Christ Jesus came. God new that, the only way you would be freed from that power(the evil power) that is leading you to sin and death is for you to die, before you could be totally freed from him. See Romans 7:6. But whoever dies with that nature or power in him, such a person will never enter the kingdom of God, such a person cannot stand in His presence in the new age to come. See 1corinthians 15:50. Reason He (God) sent Christ Jesus to come and die for the world to be saved. See John 3:16

So, for those who have been saying that, if He (Jesus) had the power to save the world, why didn't He save himself.
This is the reason: If He had saved himself from dying, You and I would not have been saved. That we're freed from the tyranny,oppression and death today from Satan,was because He chose to die; even the shameful death of the cross. And this, He did for two main reasons:
1) For the root of our sins to be eliminated and taking out of us through the sacrifice of His body. See Hebrew 10:10
2) For our sins to be forgiven both past,present and future sins through His blood that He shed.Romans 3:25.

After hearing the gospel truth(good news) and believe, you'll come to him(Christ Jesus) and accept him in order to be saved. See Revelation 3:20.

You may ask why you have to come to Christ Jesus?: Because He is the only one that has been given the power I.e (the holy spirit) after He died and was raised to glory. He was then given the right and authority by God to give life(eternal life) to those that believe in Him and His gospel message. So, when you confess Him and receive Him, He will send the holy spirit into your heart and that is the higher power you need in order to get rid of that evil power that was controlling and leading you to death through sin before you came to Christ. Because the holy spirit, comes with a power called 'GRACE' which gives you the empowerment and strength to live in holiness the way God wants you to live. See Romans 3:4.

As you continue to live in union with Him(Christ Jesus) through the spirit that is now in you, you'll experience a genuine change of character and attitude in you.

After all this, at this point, you now have the nature of Christ and the potential to become like Him. you're yet to be like Him until you enter into a relationship with Him called 'DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP', which will make Him reveal Himself to you and will continue to guide you through the power of the spirit that is now in you though undeveloped, until the day He comes(His second coming) to lead you to the Father.

Will right about this 'DISCIPLESHIP RELATIONSHIP' you need to enter with Him in order to grow and know Him better next time.

However, note that: this is a spiritual reality that has been done and dusted in the spiritual realm. Hence, the reason He said; it was finished on the cross before He died in John19:30. I.e everything needed for your salvation is finished and accomplished. However, You can only experience this if you hear the gospel message and believe in Him(Jesus Christ), you'll come to Him and be saved. The reason he said; whoever that
comes unto me, I will not otherwise cast out(rejected).

Finally, verily_verily I say unto you: unless you do this, you will never enter the kingdom of God and the devil will continue to lord it over you till he completely destroys you. Be blessed brethren... Shalom!

Just one question: who is Jesus Christ?
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by LisaAnneMia: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Thank you Jesus! embarassed
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
elated177:

Just one question: who is Jesus Christ?

Good evening brother/sister and thanks for the mention. so you asked who is Jesus Christ?... Jesus Christ was first of all the son of God before God filled Him with His SPIRIT and then He(Jesus Christ) became the word of God. In another sense God the son. Note that Jesus Christ was just a son until the SPIRIT of God came upon Him to give Him that God identity as God the son.....Just to add that the 'word' of God is the same as the 'spirit' of God. Thanks
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Apr 06, 2021
Kingdomtruth:
Abel was directly descended from Adam, born after Adam was condemned to die for his sins, yet Abel obeyed the commands, statues/laws of God to be deemed righteous by God. So, What happened to this "flesh" or "human nature" where Abel was concerned?

Genesis 26 vs 1-5 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now there was a famine. This was like the famine that happened during Abraham’s life. So Isaac went to the town of Gerar, to King Abimelech of the Philistines.
2. The Lord spoke to Isaac and said, “Don’t go down to Egypt. Live in the land that I commanded you to live in.
3. Stay in this land, and I will be with you. I will bless you. I will give you and your family all these lands. I will do what I promised to Abraham your father.
4. I will make your family as many as the stars of heaven, and I will give all these lands to your family. Through your descendants[a] every nation on earth will be blessed.
5. I will do this because your father Abraham obeyed my words and did what I said. He obeyed my commands, my laws, and my rules.”
After Abel were men like Enoch, Noah, Shem, Abraham, etc. all of whom obeyed God, keeping His commands/rules and statutes. Why didn't your "evil power" get to them if it is "human nature"? Is it possible that what you call "human nature" is simply man's will to choose whether to obey God or not? undecided
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 12:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Abel was directly descended from Adam, born after Adam was condemned to die for his sins, yet Abel obeyed the commands, statues/laws of God to be deemed righteous by God. So, What happened to this "flesh" or "human nature" where Abel was concerned?

After Abel were men like Enoch, Noah, Shem, Abraham, etc. all of whom obeyed God, keeping His commands/rules and statutes. Why didn't your "evil power" get to them if it is "human nature"? Is it possible that what you call "human nature" is simply man's will to choose whether to obey God or not? undecided

Smiles! Please go to the book of Hebrew from chapter 11 down ward, you would see how these men believed in God and God declared them righteous all of them. Not because they did anything to deserve it, but only because they believed in Him and God declared them as righteous. know this: that whoever turns to God sincerely, that veil of sin erected against him and God is automatically torn by the presence of God... So, yes I still maintain that only by FAITH(BELIEVE) in Christ can all of us be saved. Nothing more and nothing less. Salvation is FREE my brother...God morning
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
Thank you Jesus! embarassed
Amen o! God bless you
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Apr 06, 2021
Kingdomtruth:
Smiles! Please go to the book of Hebrew from chapter 11 down ward, you would see how these men believed in God and God declared them righteous all of them. Not because they did anything to deserve it, but only because they believed in Him and God declared them as righteous. know this: that whoever turns to God sincerely, that veil of sin erected against him and God is automatically torn by the presence of God... So, yes I still maintain that only by FAITH(BELIEVE) in Christ can all of us be saved. Nothing more and nothing less. Salvation is FREE my brother...God morning
So, did God lie when He declared Abraham righteous in Genesis 26 because of His works done in obedience of His commands, statutes and rules, work that is in fact the kind of Faith God desires over and over from those who believe in Him?

Genesis 26 vs 1-5 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now there was a famine. This was like the famine that happened during Abraham’s life. So Isaac went to the town of Gerar, to King Abimelech of the Philistines.
2. The Lord spoke to Isaac and said, “Don’t go down to Egypt. Live in the land that I commanded you to live in.
3. Stay in this land, and I will be with you. I will bless you. I will give you and your family all these lands. I will do what I promised to Abraham your father.
4. I will make your family as many as the stars of heaven, and I will give all these lands to your family. Through your descendants[a] every nation on earth will be blessed.
5. I will do this because your father Abraham obeyed my words and did what I said. He obeyed my commands, my laws, and my rules.”
Jesus Christ also calls for the same kind of Faith when He declares that those of His followers who love Him are those who obey His commandments/teachings

John 14 vs 25-31 (ESV)
15. “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
16. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper,[f] to be with you forever,
17. even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be[g] in you.
18. “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
19. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
20. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
21. Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”
So, is Jesus Christ wrong or did God somewhere change His mind as far as the kind of faith He desires, somehow forgetting to let Jesus Christ know of supposed change? undecided
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by LisaAnneMia: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

Amen o! God bless you
You too
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by elated177: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

Good evening brother/sister and thanks for the mention. so you asked who is Jesus Christ?... Jesus Christ was first of all the son of God before God filled Him with His SPIRIT and then He(Jesus Christ) became the word of God. In another sense God the son. Note that Jesus Christ was just a son until the SPIRIT of God came upon Him to give Him that God identity as God the son.....Just to add that the 'word' of God is the same as the 'spirit' of God. Thanks

Are you saying that prior to the coming of the Messiah, he didn't have the Spirit of the Father in him? Are you of the opinion that the Son only became the Word when he came into the world?

Again, because of the way you lift the words of the Scriptures and jumble them up without actually grasping what they are really saying, you will always end up not only confusing yourself, but also the unwary reader of your message.

What is the difference between the Word and the Messiah?

What really is the Word of God?
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2021
elated177:

Are you saying that prior to the coming of the Messiah, he didn't have the Spirit of the Father in him? Are you of the opinion that the Son only became the Word when he came into the world?

Again, because of the way you lift the words of the Scriptures and jumble them up without actually grasping what they are really saying, you will always end up not only confusing yourself, but also the unwary reader of your message.

What is the difference between the Word and the Messiah?

What really is the Word of God?

Good afternoon bro.
So, addressing your concerns beginning with the first paragraph, Jesus had the spirit of the Father even before He became the Messiah(our saviour). Just to set a record straight bro, I never express my opinion as an authority in explaining the gospel, as my opinion means nothing and will never stand alone in the face of the gospel. So please take note brother.

Answering you again in the last line of your first paragraph, Jesus had been the word of God even before He came into the world.

What is the difference between the Word and the Messiah?= No difference sir. He (Jesus) only became the Messiah when He agreed to come into the world for our salvation.

What really is the Word of God?= The word of God is the same as the SPIRIT of God. And it was that word/spirit of God in Christ that made Him become the word of God... Just hope you understand this. Thanks
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, did God lie when He declared Abraham righteous in Genesis 26 because of His works done in obedience of His commands, statutes and rules, work that is in fact the kind of Faith God desires over and over from those who believe in Him?
Jesus Christ also calls for the same kind of Faith when He declares that those of His followers who love Him are those who obey His commandments/teachings

So, is Jesus Christ wrong or did God somewhere change His mind as far as the kind of faith He desires, somehow forgetting to let Jesus Christ know of supposed change? undecided

Good morning bro/sis.
you seem to be mixing things up according to my bible. I maintain for the last time that you believe first before you receive the GRACE by the spirit to obey God's commandments as oppose to what you claim. But it is ok, that you have a different opinion from this and I respect that to be honest, as that's the beauty of life after. I will only pray for God to enlighten us more with His understanding so that we can serve Him better. Thanks a lot and God bless you.
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kingdomtruth:
Good morning bro/sis.
you seem to be mixing things up according to my bible.
What exactly is it that I am mixing up according to your Bible? undecided
Kingdomtruth:
I maintain for the last time that you believe first before you receive the GRACE by the spirit to obey God's commandments as oppose to what you claim.
I think you are the one who hasn't been paying attention at all. In order to receive grace which you call the Spirit of God, one does indeed have to believe first. There is no doubt about that as it says so in the Word of God. Now, the act of believing itself an act of obedience to the commandment given by Jesus Christ Himself in John 5 vs 24.undecided
Kingdomtruth:
But it is ok, that you have a different opinion from this and I respect that to be honest, as that's the beauty of life after. I will only pray for God to enlighten us more with His understanding so that we can serve Him better. Thanks a lot and God bless you.
The difference in opinion is of a matter of a personal nature...so consider this. Of what value this personal idea/opinion where the Word of God is concerned? undecided
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What exactly is it that I am mixing up according to your Bible? undecided
I think you are the one who hasn't been paying attention at all. In order to receive grace which you call the Spirit of God, one does indeed have to believe first. There is no doubt about that as it says so in the Word of God. Now, the act of believing itself an act of obedience to the commandment given by Jesus Christ Himself in John 5 vs 24.undecided
The difference in opinion is of a matter of a personal nature...so consider this. Of what value this personal idea/opinion where the Word of God is concerned? undecided

I think you are the one who hasn't been paying attention at all. In order to receive grace which you call the Spirit of God, one does indeed have to believe first. There is no doubt about that as it says so in the Word of God. Now, the act of believing itself an act of obedience to the commandment given by Jesus Christ Himself in John 5 vs

well, since you admit that: one has to believe first in order to be saved by GRACE, that's all that matters to me. Getting the truth to you. Thanks and stay bless
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kingdomtruth:
well, since you admit that: one has to believe first in order to be saved by GRACE, that's all that matters to me. Getting the truth to you. Thanks and stay bless
I admit? ... I never denied this, to begin with, since I made it clear to you even from a previous post that one first has to prove worthy of Jesus Christ before receiving the very Spirit of God, just as Jesus Christ Himself declared several times throughout the Gospel. Jesus Himself declared that one first has to believe in order to be saved... meaning only those who believe will be saved from Death. undecided

In fact, one first would need to receive the Spirit of Truth before receiving the second Helper, the Spirit of God, and this again, according to Jesus Christ.

John 14 vs 25-31 (ESV)
15. “If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
16. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper,[f] to be with you forever,
17. even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be[g] in you.
18. “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
19. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
20. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
21. Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.”
According to Jesus Christ, there are two Spirits - His Spirit(Spirit of Truth) and the "another Helper", the Spirit of God the Father. undecided
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I admit? ... I never denied this, to begin with, since I made it clear to you even from a previous post that one first has to prove worthy of Jesus Christ before receiving the very Spirit of God, just as Jesus Christ Himself declared several times throughout the Gospel. Jesus Himself declared that one first has to believe in order to be saved... meaning only those who believe will be saved from Death. undecided

In fact, one first would need to receive the Spirit of Truth before receiving the second Helper, the Spirit of God, and this again, according to Jesus Christ.
According to Jesus Christ, there are two Spirits - His Spirit(Spirit of Truth) and the "another Helper", the Spirit of God the Father. undecided

since I made it clear to you even from a previous post that one first has to prove worthy of Jesus Christ before receiving the very Spirit of God, just as Jesus Christ

WORTHY? Smiles! It's alright...Thanks for your time. God bless you
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Kingdomtruth:
WORTHY? Smiles! It's alright...Thanks for your time. God bless you
Yes, worthy! You have to show yourself, first, worthy before you can become a disciple/follower of Jesus Christ. Recall, Jesus Christ selected for Himself only 12 out of so many in the beginning, and they had to prove themselves to Him by abandoning it all to follow Him.

Luke 9 vs 18-30 (ESV)
18. Now it happened that as Jesus was praying privately, the disciples were with Him, and He asked them, “Who do the crowds say that I am?”
19. They answered, “John the Baptist, and some say, Elijah; but others, that one of the ancient prophets has come back to life.”
20. And He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Peter replied, “The Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) of God!”
21. But He strictly warned and admonished them not to tell this to anyone,
22. saying, “The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected [as the Messiah] by the elders and chief priests and scribes (Sanhedrin, Jewish High Court), and be put to death, and on the third day be raised up [from death to life].”

23. And He was saying to them all, “If anyone wishes to follow Me [as My disciple], he must deny himself [set aside selfish interests], and take up his cross daily [expressing a willingness to endure whatever may come] and follow Me [believing in Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me].

24. For whoever wishes to save his life [in this world] will [eventually] lose it [through death], but whoever loses his life [in this world] for My sake, he is the one who will save it [from the consequences of sin and separation from God].

25. For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world [wealth, fame, success], and loses or forfeits himself?
26. For whoever is ashamed [here and now] of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory and the glory of the [heavenly] Father and of the holy angels.
There are about 6 such commands which detail what one must do in order to become worthy of Jesus Christ .i.e. qualify to become a follower of His.

Luke 14 vs 18-30 (ESV)
25. Now huge crowds were going along with [Jesus], and He turned and said to them,
26. If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his [own] father and mother [[g]in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God] and [likewise] his wife and children and brothers and sisters—[yes] and even his own life also—he cannot be My disciple.

27. Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after (follow) Me cannot be My disciple.

Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by elated177: 11:07am On Apr 07, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

Good afternoon bro.
So, addressing your concerns beginning with the first paragraph, Jesus had the spirit of the Father even before He became the Messiah(our saviour). Just to set a record straight bro, I never express my opinion as an authority in explaining the gospel, as my opinion means nothing and will never stand alone in the face of the gospel. So please take note brother.

Answering you again in the last line of your first paragraph, Jesus had been the word of God even before He came into the world.

What is the difference between the Word and the Messiah?= No difference sir. He (Jesus) only became the Messiah when He agreed to come into the world for our salvation.

What really is the Word of God?= The word of God is the same as the SPIRIT of God. And it was that word/spirit of God in Christ that made Him become the word of God... Just hope you understand this. Thanks

Is Yahushua the Messiah (who you call Jesus Christ) God?
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2021
elated177:

Is Yahushua the Messiah (who you call Jesus Christ) God?

Good afternoon to you brother.

It's clear you need a deeper explanation to this. Here you have it.
We have God the Father, God the son and God the holy spirit.

God the father is a spirit. And there are seven(7) complete spirits of God.

The very word that God speaks as a spirit carries POWER, and these are called the seven spirits of God.It is this word that has been document and written in paper form and we call it BIBLE. Just as you are the words you speak. That's how God is to His words; but in His case, His words carry power called HOLY SPIRIT

Then, there are two(2) worlds again. The HEAVEN and the EARTH. The inhabitants of HEAVEN, have a different type of body called the spiritual body. Where as, the inhabitants of EARTH, have yet another type of body called the physical body. The type you and I have.

Having set the background for you, now to answer your question directly: God the Father created a BODY with a heart(mind) independent of God Himself just like that of human being and called it SPIRITUAL BODY. It is in this SPIRITUAL BODY that God put ( His SPIRIT/WORD) in order to dwell in. Then, He calls it His son(CHRIST JESUS) I.e (God the son)...So yes,God the father is the same as God the son in a body and an independent heart that are bound by the same SPIRIT, which is the SPIRIT of God...Just like you GENETICALLY came from your father, that's how it is with God the father and God the son...Thanks brodaman
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by elated177: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Kingdomtruth:

Good afternoon to you brother.

It's clear you need a deeper explanation to this. Here you have it.
We have God the Father, God the son and God the holy spirit.

God the father is a spirit. And there are seven(7) complete spirits of God.

The very word that God speaks as a spirit carries POWER, and these are called the seven spirits of God.It is this word that has been document and written in paper form and we call it BIBLE. Just as you are the words you speak. That's how God is to His words; but in His case, His words carry power called HOLY SPIRIT

Then, there are two(2) worlds again. The HEAVEN and the EARTH. The inhabitants of HEAVEN, have a different type of body called the spiritual body. Where as, the inhabitants of EARTH, have yet another type of body called the physical body. The type you and I have.

Having set the background for you, now to answer your question directly: God the Father created a BODY with a heart(mind) independent of God Himself just like that of human being and called it SPIRITUAL BODY. It is in this SPIRITUAL BODY that God put ( His SPIRIT/WORD) in order to dwell in. Then, He calls it His son(CHRIST JESUS) I.e (God the son)...So yes,God the father is the same as God the son in a body and an independent heart that are bound by the same SPIRIT, which is the SPIRIT of God...Just like you GENETICALLY came from your father, that's how it is with God the father and God the son...Thanks brodaman

What deeper explanation? I asked that question based on the issues your assertions raised.

I know who the Yahushua the Messiah is and his relationship with the Father.
Re: The Only Way To Be Righteous And Saved by Kingdomtruth: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2021
elated177:

What deeper explanation? I asked that question based on the issues your assertions raised.

I know who the Yahushua the Messiah is and his relationship with the Father.

Alright then. Good to know that you know that.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Sales And It's Significance / Youtube Deletes Emmanuel Tv Channel With Over 1.8M Subscribers, TB Joshua Reacts / Tired Of Sitting With Papa And Mama's At The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.