Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos (42972 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Actor Victor Nwaogu 'nkubi' / PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Risingblue008:
Dwarf

We already know

Can't you say something we don't know shocked shocked shocked

Evil people everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Liposure: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Na money be fine bobo

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by BoneTackle: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Was it thesame guy that featured in the rudeboys video? And I thought he is ghanian?
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by lilvicky68(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats there's a woman for Everyman oh
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by harmony75: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
congrats happy married life ��
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Liposure: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
emmanuel596:
I pray the girl wont look down on him because he's looking up to her
the ladder is there
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Tectono: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Has any babe fvcked Nkubi? Tell us about the size of his dick. Click on the first link on my signature if you would like to be making million of naira from export business.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
udoka55555:
This is small Stout
Nah him cheesy
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by addexx: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
He looks very happy. I wish him a blissful marriage.

What are the odds of him giving birth to a normal baby??. Asking for someone

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Liposure: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Aieboocaar:

Werey no dey disguise.... Talk your mind grin grin grin

You wan dey cultivate for madam vineyard in the absence of Oga baa?? grin
lol...e go need surrogate hand
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Ofemmanu1: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Draslo:
That doggy pose is a fantasy because in truth, ko le work.

Congrats, anyway

his prick is too small to penetrate from that angle.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Risingblue008:
Dwarf
That's 100 times better than you..

4 Likes

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by eledumare2012: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Draslo:

Congrats, anyway
How much is akpoti/stool.
Na wa4u o

2 Likes

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Nicepoker(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
Igwe355:
cool Only true love would have prompted a woman to agree to this wedding o. I happy for you my brother, welcome to true love
True love where pls.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
In will end in....

Praise. grin
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Henry22(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Risingblue008:
Dwarf

Tell me you are perfect or just stfu, people like you always love feasting on other people's shortcomings just to so as to hide your stinking insecurity.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Mandela27: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
udoka55555:
This is small Stout
grin close ur mouth
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by tnerro1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
WO-MEN

Woe unto men
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by hopexter(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
BoneTackle:
Was it thesame guy that featured in the rudeboys video? And I thought he is ghanian?

That one is 2ft9 he's Ghanian called Shattabundle.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
congrats
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by tnerro1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Draslo:

Congrats, anyway

I have checked it out, and from my observation and calculations, it will work big time grin
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
They shouldn't attempt procreating.

The chances of giving birth to dwarfs are high. No child deserves the belittling and denigration usually directed at dwarfs.

They can adopt kids and keep their biological ones in their respective loins.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Sailorsoldier1: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
emmanuel596:
I pray the girl wont look down on him because he's looking up to her
u b fooooool....hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Women get mind o.

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by adesegun121(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by kennyamusan(m): 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
280Bracket:
Is he even up to 4ft? Anyways, congratulations.
And so ?Many people no get sense and you are one of them
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
How the guy go take dey f*ck her? Him face go dey reach her belle if him dey knack the girl o. I hope she will be satisfied with his bed game sha. Wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by jaido09: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Big congratulations to both of them and may God bless their union.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by PHijo(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Draslo:

Congrats, anyway

shocked
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
How the guy go take dey f*ck her? Him face go dey reach her belle if him dey knack the girl o. I hope she will be satisfied with his bed game sha. Wahala.
How is that your problem this girl? learn to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by pickatyouu: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Seriously. Money is good and girls are really desperate to get married. Forget all this feminist bull shit.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Seebrian(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations Beloved. So so happy for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) / The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.