Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos (42974 Views)

Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Actor Victor Nwaogu 'nkubi' / PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Ashewo ni e .. otherwise u won't be so pained like this . meanwhile...can you marry that short man for love in all honesty without having a planB of fvbcking around?

I did not bother reading after I saw the first word. Go and sitdown inside a dirty gutter. "Ashewo" name calling is out if vogue. Even your mom must have been called that by rifraffs like you a dozen times already.
Chinch! grin grin crying over the v@gina of another mans wife. Go marry yours and lock her up in a cage. Leave other men to run their homes in peace. Mummy, toothpaste have finished gheng

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by FreeSpirited: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divinehealer:

I did not bother reading after I saw the first word. Go and sitdown inside a dirty gutter. "Ashewo" name calling is out if vogue. Even your mom must have been called that by rifraffs like you a dozen times already.
Chinch! grin grin crying over the v@gina of another mans wife. Go marry yours and lock her up in a cage. Leave other men to run their homes in peace. Mummy, toothpaste have finished gheng
To fvvck you, choke you and pour my Akamu on top your hair dey worry me...small Ashawo gal insulting her elders.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Coinbased: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Really
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

To fvvck you, choke you and pour my Akamu on top your hair dey worry me...small Ashawo gal insulting her elders.

Isnt that all you know how to do? Even with this your mentality you are still claiming to be better and judging the ones that have not said or done anything.
Anyways, do it and feel better grin grin At least now we all know your bedroom kink and fantasy grin grin grin Mr judgiAnus
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
anselm791:

you know nothing about dwarfism.

Kindly educate me.

I'll sincerely appreciate.

Thanks.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by FreeSpirited: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divinehealer:

Isnt that all you know how to do? Even with this your mentality you are still claiming to be better and judging the ones that have not said or done anything.
Anyways, do it and feel better grin grin At least now we all know your bedroom kink and fantasy grin grin grin Mr judgiAnus

My own is..don't talk back at elders.....it's only respect that can make you last especially in marriage. ire. o
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by BoneTackle: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
hopexter:

That one is 2ft9 he's Ghanian called Shattabundle.
Okay. Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Comedian2019: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lovely guys, wish you guys the best.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Antoeni:
My Hope is Intact

You sef na dwarf?
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
danvault:
Sapphiere the future is still female o...
Men can't live without women.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

You sef na dwarf?
Are you still a virgin
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

My own is..don't talk back at elders.....it's only respect that can make you last especially in marriage. ire. o

Ok, but an elder that doesnt have sense, leaves room for a child to teach him self respect.
When a dog doesnt respect himself, the cat will knock his head silly..
Self respect will help your wife honour you too. Learn to have it else your wife will dispise you and your big mouth. cool
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by anselm791(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Kindly educate me.
I'll sincerely appreciate.
Thanks.
Fine, send me a private message.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Brendaniel: 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:

and women can't live without men...

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Brendaniel: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:

and women can't live without men grin

Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by FreeSpirited: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Divinehealer:

Ok, but an elder that doesnt have sense, leaves room for a child to teach him self respect.
When a dog doesnt respect himself, the cat will knock his head silly..
Self respect will help your wife honour you too. Learn to have it else your wife will dispise you and your big mouth. cool
e be like say cane dey hungry u
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Lyon190(m): 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats man

A completed 3 bedroom flat on a half plot of land for sale in Agbowa, Ogijo, Ogun State @3.5m contact 08084841001 if you are interested
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nkubi u no reach 4ft nah!

Happy married life
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by tunnex190: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations to him. The one question that still baffles me is how these dwarfs always have the same look.
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

e be like say cane dey hungry u

shocked shocked No sir, sorry sir cool
Re: Victor Nwaogu 'Nkubi' Shares His Pre-Wedding Photos by BoneTackle: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
derbykol:
Not him
Okay, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) / The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.