Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NYIF Loan Discussion Thread (221119 Views)

Nyif Loan / NYIF Loan Application Portal: How To Apply, Verify Your Email / If Given The FG NYIF Loan Of -N-5M, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
whytejoseph57:
Pls what should I do again after I get to this stage
Click on start application
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Comrade381(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
truvine:

Click on start application

plz I got the pre-qualified message but any time I click on the link to apply for the loan, I got "you have not been trained" response.
Although, I have not been trained.

plz is pre-qualified message only for those that have been trained?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Comrade381:

plz I got the pre-qualified message but any time I click on the link to apply for the loan, I got "you have not been trained" response.
Although, I have not been trained.

plz is pre-qualified message only for those that have been trained?
It is odd to get the SMS and get that response .
As far as this batch is concerned, I don't think those getting the SMS got trained
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Fucklove(m): 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
100trillion:
You joke a lot.
Johnny shut da f^ck up. Wetin dey worry this wicked pikin angry angry angry
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Horluwahighdee(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Please how far , I've not seen any confirmation email since I put in my email oooo.
How are you doing it?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Kabiyesi12(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
6 Notification mail sent to me today after one week, and non of them work. this site e get as e be
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kabiyesi12:
6 Notification mail sent to me today after one week, and non of them work. this site e get as e be
But sincerely cant this people find something else to do other than this mail verification.

I feel it is an intentional sabotage and when the scheme closes now they will say 1 million people register .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by nitt: 1:55am On Feb 28, 2021
truvine:

But sincerely cant this people find something else to do other than this mail verification.

I feel it is an intentional sabotage and when the scheme closes now they will say 1 million people register .
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Gbagura: 4:42am On Feb 28, 2021
shyenar999:
Has anyone else received this mail...I got it few minutes ago, work in progress....I pray for Grace
What's the time between this mail and when you completed the application?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by shyenar999(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Gbagura:
What's the time between this mail and when you completed the application?

Be like na 48-72hrs after
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jaido007: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2021
good morning house, I received that I have been pre-qualified and it's been more than a week now, but everytime I click on the link, it gives an error message of service not available.....can someone help me out..
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by slydog(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2021
I submitted my application about a week ago, did not receive any mail notification on submission.
Just opened my mail now and saw the mail that my loan application have been submitted for review and approval.
One step at a time
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Giantfarmer(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2021
jaido007:
good morning house, I received that I have been pre-qualified and it's been more than a week now, but everytime I click on the link, it gives an error message of service not available.....can someone help me out..
we are in the same boat ooo I am really tired

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Giantfarmer:

Keep trying
It's just traffic in the website

It website is facked
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jaido007: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Giantfarmer:
just refresh the page, it will work.
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Giantfarmer(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
jaido007:
just refresh the page, it will work.
ok thanks but the comfirmation mail has refused to droo
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jaido007: 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Giantfarmer:
ok thanks but the comfirmation mail has refused to droo
likewise mine too....for the past four days now...
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by horlakay(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2021
grin savage
Anonymousgister:

On the Covid-19 thread, you always advise people to read previous pages before asking some questions which may have been answered.

Kindly practice what you preach.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Amhappy(f): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2021
I got the verification link via email but when i click on the link, i keep getting the message verification failed. Please what do i do?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Drclassic(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Amhappy:
I got the verification link via email but when i click on the link, i keep getting the message verification failed. Please what do i do?
Same thing with me here
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 4:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Who will convince me that this no-mail and failed-verification that almost everyone is getting isn't an intentional sabotage ?

Even COVID loan that is not for youths alone
didn't encounter this long and extended glitch.
Some people have been waiting for a successful verification for more than two weeks now

2 Likes

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by peeps4u: 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
In the last 2 days, I have gotten over 40 verification links and none has gone through.

For the past 2 weeks or so I have been trying the "send token" option, I have gotten about 50 mails and yet to be verified.

I believe in days to come, it will start responding.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by wasiubello: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
peeps4u:
In the last 2 days, I have gotten over 40 verification links and none has gone through.

For the past 2 weeks or so I have been trying the "send token" option, I have gotten about 50 mails and yet to be verified.

I believe in days to come, it will start responding.

Please which link are you using to get verification, because I have been trying to get verification link with no avail

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
sometimes i get response of limit exceeded while trying to get a confirmation mail n when i kept refreshing sometimes it then reads sucessful but i dont get d mail at d end of the day. just this application remaining for me. i no just know y this my particular sibling mail dey very stubborn like this.

pls anyone facing this limit exceeded challenge? what do i need to do?

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2021
4 mails this morning alone and non worked.
Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by UwaMmebii(m): 8:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Have they started disbursing the loan payment?
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by luckize: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
I have been trying for days after I got the pre-qualification SMS but I don't always get the link to verify my mail. Please help
Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2021
Guys please what does this mean? I put loan tenor 60 and moratorium 12. But it's reading zero here

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by IfeMiLove: 6:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Morray:
Guys please what does this mean? I put loan tenor 60 and moratorium 12. But it's reading zero here

That's how it is for everyone. Your loan tenor and moratorium status will change once the loan is approved.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by truvine(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Morray:
Your loan isn't approved yet, so you don't expect to see any figure there for now.

1 Like

Re: NYIF Loan Discussion Thread by Nyscguy: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
I have tried since on the 7th of last month. No verification has been sent to me. Please when is the deadline?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (133) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3 / Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.