Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Career: From Failed Drycleaning Businness To Earning 5000 Naira Every Single Day - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career: From Failed Drycleaning Businness To Earning 5000 Naira Every Single Day (239 Views)

Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible / 20 Businesses You Can Do That can Generate You 10k Every Single Day / Make A Career From Agriculture And Earn Thousand Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career: From Failed Drycleaning Businness To Earning 5000 Naira Every Single Day by Piloski1: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
My name is Pelaiah Ejinwa.

I want to share a brief story that will inspire you, especially if you have tried hard to get a job or start a business without any success.

I am a professional dry-cleaner who used to have a steady flow of customers and income until the covid 19 lockdown came and I painfully watched my customers disappear one after the other. You see in life, there comes a time when it feels like you have come to the end of the world, that was exactly how I felt in those moments.

My little daughter of six months at the time will get sick, and I could no longer afford to take care of her medication, I called friends and family members but as you know, they all had their own issues which were way bigger than my own.

The pain was excruciating, I didn't know what else to do, so decided to pray, sit and think of a solution. Being a hardworking young man I sorted for a vehicle to drive for Uber taxi service, I managed to get one, but on my first day of going out, I was arrested for disobeying the lockdown law. My vehicle was impounded for 3 days and when I finally got it out the owner took it back fearing that things could get worse next time.

I was devasted, I started calling my dry cleaning customers begging for payment advance, some kind-hearted persons gave me even though they did not have clothes to dryclean, i managed to solve a few problems, but as you know problems never finishes.

I had to think deep again: How can I fight this ugly development in my life right now. How can i provide for my family? God, please show me a way i begged. It then occurred to me that i had some knowledge that i could monetize, i knew how to edit videos so i started advertising asking people to come and learn how to edit youtube videos and thumbnails.

In fact i discovered that it is possible to make money selling your knowledge so i started creating other information products and before i knew it i was making N5,000 or more every single day.

I want you to know that no matter what life throws at you never give up, keep fighting, keep pushing eventually you will find a way out.

In time i was able to document everything i did to create and sell information products with my smartphone in my website.

You can get the information here: www.digitalwitsacademy.com/secret-unveiled

I wish you all the best in your fight to turn around any ugly situation into something meaningful for yourself.

Yours Truly, Pelaiah Ejinwa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Successful Career In 3D Modeling And Animation In Nigeria / How To Check Npower 2021 Shortlisted Candidates Login To Your Nasims Account / Your Most Useful Microsoft App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.