Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible (468 Views)

How Can One Sell Him/herself In Career World / How To Meet Your Heroes And Get Them To Partner With You In Career / Make A Career From Agriculture And Earn Thousand Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible by emmaobi2(m): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good evening nairaland!!
Trust we all had a good day ?
Okay ok
Let me quickly go straight to the reason why I created this thread .

So am currently a student in one of the federal universities of agriculture in Nigeria, studying Agricultural education .
Am in penultimate year in school, although we are currently on holiday and for this reason,I have been thinking critically when bored . My main reason for thinking is that ,

I wanna go into data analysis i.e IT skill, but my fear is that I don't have any background, neither do I know where to start from . Which is my I have come here to seek for advice from professionals in the house .
I have the following questions:

1) can I go into data analysis with a background and first degree in Agric education

2) Will I be able to get jobs without comp sci degree

3) How do I start ?

4) any recommendations for the best IT training school in Nigeria preferably in Lagos

5) How lucrative is data analysis

6) Is there any online training I can get basic s pending when I will be done with uni

Pls I humbly request that you go through this and give your opinion or advice also answers to my questions . I will love to hear from my ogas in d house undecided

I will be grateful if this can hit front page so everyone can contribute ..
Thank you as you help me build my dreams and almighty God bless you all .
. Shalom
Re: Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible by doggedfighter(f): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2021
Combine both until you get your certificate.

Then go into IT fully.

You can do both.

YouTube and Google are your best resource.

1 Like

Re: Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible by emmaobi2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
Combine both until you get your certificate.

Then go into IT fully.

You can do both.

YouTube and Google are your best resource.
Thank you sir for your contribution
Do you know of any online platform I can start you suggested google and YouTube
Re: Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible by emmaobi2(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
I need a new laptop ��
Re: Is A Change In Career From Agric Education To Data Analysis Possible by Impactech: 12:52am On Jan 04, 2022
emmaobi2:
I need a new laptop ��

I sell laptops
Contact me through my signature

(1) (Reply)

Pls My School Is At Stake / Let's Do Business / Please Help Me, My Career Is On The Line..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.