Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Dataville Internship Invitation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dataville Internship Invitation (747 Views)

Dataville Research / Dataville Research LLC Graduate Internship 2019 | Check Full Details Here / Dataville Research LLC Remote Internship 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dataville Internship Invitation by timoyin1617(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
pls house I got a message from Data ville Research company to start 3 months internship training online, pls who has idea on Dataville

Re: Dataville Internship Invitation by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
It's real, timoyin1617.
Re: Dataville Internship Invitation by timoyin1617(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
CHOPbeating:
It's real, timoyin1617.
my fear is that am using ND result
Re: Dataville Internship Invitation by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
timoyin1617:
my fear is that am using ND result

ND does not mean much for now, even though you can advance later.

The application is not a job, but through the LinkedIn profile they will later obliged you to create (in case you have none), that profile will be shared with international organizations that may help you advance later on, particularly to gain experience. That is because "experience" has been a major problem applying for jobs. And gaining experience as a volunteer with an international organization is automatic elevation and opportunities for you within and beyond.

I'm currently gaining from it, though I'm just starting a volunteer job to gain experience; it will pay later.

But don't rely that it would give you instant job!

Re: Dataville Internship Invitation by timoyin1617(m): 3:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
CHOPbeating:

ND does not mean much for now, even though you can advance later.

The application is not a job, but through the LinkedIn profile they will later obliged you to create (in case you have none), that profile will be shared with international organizations that may help you advance later on, particularly to gain experience. That is because "experience" has been a major problem applying for jobs. And gaining experience as a volunteer with an international organization is automatic elevation and opportunities for you within and beyond.

I'm currently gaining from it, though I'm just starting a volunteer job to gain experience; it will pay later.

But don't rely that it would give you instant job!
Thanks a lot bro

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022-2023 (jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng) / Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap / How Can I Manage My Time Effectively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.