Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap (740 Views)

Can A 35 Year Old Still Get Appointment Into Federal Civil Service / Can I Cancel My Resignation In A Federal Government Institution? / Join Hr's Job Update, Career Advice, 3D CV Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by thisweekng: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o89AYjNz8sg

A Nigerian man in UK dash been advised by his colleague at work, to cancel a shift, where he is being paid £35 per hour, for 12 hours, after a mental health patient gave him a slap.

Bro check am now, how much is that, over N300k for a 12 hour job. That is what someone advised his colleague to cancel, because of a slap. If you are the guy, what will you do.

🎥: @mcdeprince

Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by thesicilian: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2023
When they want to brag, they're always so quick to convert their pay to Naira to show us how big the money is. Yet you still see them making countless videos to complain about their lives

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by princepeter566: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Abi my ears the pain me?
Cancel wetin?
Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by nepapole(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Adults should be able to decide on what's best for them...

If U like what you do, go ahead... If you don't, na still your wahala...
Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by kokoA(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2023
300k that you will still spend in their expensive economy... No difference.
Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by youngbabaj(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Is he spending the 300k in Nigeria or uk?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by inoki247: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Lol can the 300k cover his monthly rent in UK....

This people and always wanting attention sef...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2023
inoki247:
Lol can the 300k cover his monthly rent in UK....

This people and always wanting attention sef...

I doubt any care job pays up to that much but 35 pounds per hour is very good by UK standards. That's like 4 times the minimum wage.
Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by Davash222(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
after a mental health patient gave him a slap.

From slap, e go enter stab. You dey carry your life play ludo with a mental western patient.

Make sure the 300k is enough to waybill your corpse back home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by PAWG(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Let’s not be exhibiting this kind of desperation publicly, soon that job will be available at lesser rates. It’s cool to share but not cool at the same time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Mocks His Friend Who Told Him To Cancel A £35/hr Job Over A Slap by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
1) sue the patient
2) get some pocket money from the crazy patient
3) jejely continue working...

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Offered me a Job After Reading My Story (PICTURES) / Save My Soul (sms) / High Powered Software For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.