Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Reaction As Security Man Disgrace An House Help In Public Because Of The Huge It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reaction As Security Man Disgrace An House Help In Public Because Of The Huge It (561 Views)

Reaction As Security Man Disgrace An House Help In Public Because Of The Huge It / The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / "How I Killed Onise Ismail, My Boss At CITEC Estate Abuja" - Security Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reaction As Security Man Disgrace An House Help In Public Because Of The Huge It by naijaudates: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Aside from working, honesty, the integrity of a house help with some characteristics to his homeowner, the homeowner is destined with the responsibility of supervising the house help so that you won't regret it at the end of the day. Some house helps show love, integrity and any valuable characteristics to the homeowner, but do you know their main motive, that is why you should be supervising them
As a homeowner seeking house help, you need to make go research about the person you want to employ as this article will help you see the viral video that has been going across the social media space over how a house help was caught red-handed with some valuable and huge items in her handbag
The house help whose name is unidentified has been caught by an estate security man with some stolen huge items she stole from her house owner. The items range packs of sugar, salt, cams of milk chocolate, and huge things she was caught with. The security man took his time to remove all the items in the girl's handbag and said he can't let the girl go scot-free because she stole the items from her boss
Read more here for the full story and pictures of the house help
https://naijaupdates.org.ng/gossips/reactions-as-house-help-was-caught-red-handed-with-the-huge-items-she-stole-from-her-boss[color=#000099][/color]/[b][/b]

Re: Reaction As Security Man Disgrace An House Help In Public Because Of The Huge It by nedekid: 12:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Atleast it was food items she stole possibly to take to her hungry relatives. Who knows her story? It is possible she had not been paid her wages regularly.
While not justifying her actions, I believe if she wanted to steal properly she could have taken more valuable items.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Security Man Disgrace An House Help In Public Because Of The Huge It by Profadvocate: 4:45am On Feb 10, 2021
She stole just food items abi
Do u knw her situation
Do the rich ever care to knw how the poor feels
Do u think house keeper or helper was her plan to become
I totally condemn her for stealing
The rich should show some concern about the poor
Nah situation make crayfish bend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Suffocate To Death As Hundreds Of Students Struggle To Write Exam In ABSU. VID / “I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen”. Really!? / Mom-of-six Kills Her One-month-old Baby Out Of Frustration In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.