Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies (24094 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by envoymedia: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Clergyman, Mike Bamiloye, has warned single and married ladies against joining the feminist movement, IgbereTV reports.

According to him, joining the movement may make ladies miss the will of God for their lives. He shared this opinion on his Twitter handle.

It reads;

''If you are a Single Sister, DONT JOIN THE FEMINIST MOVEMENT! The Feminist Movement May make you miss the Will of God for your Life. If you are MARRIED, don’t join them either, IF YOU WANT TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR MARRIAGE. The Feminism want to CONTEST the Head of the Home.''
https://twitter.com/mikebamiloye/status/1359059574481973252?s=20

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Righteousness2(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
The devil has held so many captive, in bondage and in danger of Hell Fire by Inventing and Modifying Iniquity, rebellion and other vices and making them sound Harmless.

Feminism is nothing but outright Rebellion against GOD and HIS laid down Order.

Satan has been around for over 6000 years. That guy has been in Heaven.
He knows what Heaven looks like.
He knows GOD'S Word.
He is a very cunning and smart dude.
He knows what will take you to Eternal life and Eternal Damnation.
All He is after is your Soul . He wants you to be with him in Hell Fire.

Flee From All these Evils, rebellion and vices modified in different names.
Do not Follow the Multitude to do evil.
Eternity is a Personal Race.

You can't go against GOD'S Order and say you are on your way to Heaven.
It is Impossible ! You are Decieving yourself!

Awake! Rescue your Soul from Hell!

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Let me book space. See you at front page ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Let me book space. See you at front page ! cheesy
E don hit FP o.
I stopped identifying as feminist when I decided to read about the movement and what it stands for.
Though, I still believe in gender equality, though not from the standpoint of modern feminism.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by lkillbrokehoes: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
In Nigeria feminism only exist online, take them serious at your own peril.

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by lilvicky68(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feminism is like madness but the lower version.. watch well those feminist no dey behave normal

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by blinking001(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Low self esteem and regrets from past life experiences have driven so many young women into joining that bullshit called feminism...very soon they'll come to their senses.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by tobidipity(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feminism in this country is not about equal rights to most of them. It's just rebellion and pride. My friend will say feminism in Nigeria is ogunamgba

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Take this from the man of God.

The women below are at the Top of their career, with beautiful families and they all still respect their husbands at home.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Brendaniel: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yes, same thing I told my niece and every young girl I meet, because feminist movement is evil, it only teaches women to hate men and to feminize men which is not God's plan, like our sister Sapphiere is trying to teach them to be like her, but God is more than them...

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by MufasaLion: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
tobidipity:
Feminism in this country is not about equal rights to most of them. It's just rebellion and pride. My friend will say feminism in Nigeria is ogunamgba

How cold do you want your Champagne?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Noblejay7: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
What we call feminism in this part of the world is actually hatred for the male gender by some bitter old hags who are misleading a lot of women online.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by oluwasegun007(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
They would not hear sir...they have kokonut heads.

But their top comrades are crossing the bridge to take cucumber.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by ZendayaColeman(f): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
post=98908786:
Reading

Trash as usual

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Sonnobax15(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
shocked

A wise woman who'd wanna be a future house wife will not only adhere to this advice but take it into her bone marrow...

But as for our single Nairaland women who are forming feminists should also listen to what he has said.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Antoeni(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
93%are Lesbians Group

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by julybaba(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
They want equal right, only when it favours them.

When it's time to spend money, they will tell you, it is men's duty

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Randy100: 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feminism is a group of confused fellow with ideology of overtaking men in everything.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by EmeraldKing7(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
The feminist movement has 3 waves

The 1st wave

The 2nd wave...and the

3rd wave

The 1st and 2nd clamoured for gender equality, contract and property rights for women..

The 3rd was just extremism undecided

10 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Missyajoke(f): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hj
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by GboyegaD(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hmmm....never knew there is a movement called Feminist Movement.

People should live their lives the way they want and make the choice they think is best for them. The most important in all things is never be an extremist.

10 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by tobidipity(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
MufasaLion:

How cold do you want your Champagne?

mortuary standard cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by superior1: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dem no go hear and small time dem go dey pray for husband

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
feminism is bad ..

my female neighbor came out to spread her pants ontop my boxers

29 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by MufasaLion: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
tobidipity:
grin

mortuary standard cheesy

wink
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
ZendayaColeman:

Trash as usual
Low budget trolls don Waka enter d thread ooo.
Funny Low budget kids....

Always amusing us 24/7.
Lovely darling kids cheesy wink cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: I Will Neither Recommend Nor Disqualify Any Party – Kumuyi / Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.