Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies (24064 Views)

"Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
I don't understand cheesy

Go through my convo. with AKwin. lipsrsealed sad

You'd get it.

It honestly wasn't intentional.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by deebrain(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feminism on it's own glorifies the power of the woman. And truly there is so much in the woman-- even more then the man.

However, the version of feminism of this generation is hypocrisy.. They think their problem is men not knowing the problem of women is the woman.

Is there for goodness sake, not one female group that will enlighten our ladies that their bodies are sacred? Our music videos have turned to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by kc4christ(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
feminism is bad ..

my female neighbor came out to spread her pants ontop my boxers
She need u to 4uk her,it a signal.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Kelvin3476:
Hahahahaha abeg make una no kill me
Na so
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
TUANKU:

And this one is a man hater. You feminists in Nigeria are mostly man haters and damaged women. You're lesser than a joker.

Are you done with the barrage of insults? Or there's more truckload?

I called your conservative masters for you now, you change mouth. cheesy

Goan learn to should responsibilities and stop arguing with "women you're above" online.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh my God. I thought that was a comment directed to another lady. lipsrsealed

So, I goofed with the smiley emoji. And shit, the contexts here are so mixed up. Yeah, men are like that and there's no winning with them, what I'm sure Chii59 is aware of and isn't trying to 'score' anything with them. I wasn't making fun of her.

I took another moniker for yours, Chi. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to shade you.

I know you weren’t trying to shade her, neither was Chii trying to “score”, was just pointing out how insatiable they are.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Are you done with barrage of insults? Or there's more truckload?

I called you conservative masters for you now, you change mouth. cheesy

Goan learn to should responsibilities and stop arguing with "women you're above" online.

You subtle snake
You daughter of Jezebel and Eve
Using societal weak judgement and underestimation of women to make your sophistic and emotional points
The next time I see you attack or mention anything about the redpill
I will deal with you

Nonsense
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by TUANKU(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Are you done with barrage of insults? Or there's more truckload?

I called you conservative masters for you now, you change mouth. cheesy

Insults? I only repeated things you said to me. Go and rest and stop arguing with your oppressors.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
TUANKU:

Insults? I only repeated things you said to me. Go and rest and stop arguing with your oppressors.

I should go and rest? No, o, continue. Shebi you wan form OG.

Amateurish gaslighter gas-lantern. grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by obonujoker(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
The devil has held so many captive, in bondage and in danger of Hell Fire by Inventing and Modifying Iniquity, rebellion and other vices and making them sound Harmless.

Feminism is nothing but outright Rebellion against GOD and HIS laid down Order.

Satan has been around for over 6000 years. That guy has been in Heaven.
He knows what Heaven looks like.
He knows GOD'S Word.
He is a very cunning and smart dude.
He knows what will take you to Eternal life and Eternal Damnation.
All He is after is your Soul . He wants you to be with him in Hell Fire.

Flee From All these Evils, rebellion and vices modified in different names.
Do not Follow the Multitude to do evil.
Eternity is a Personal Race.

You can't go against GOD'S Order and say you are on your way to Heaven.
It is Impossible ! You are Decieving yourself!

Awake! Rescue your Soul from Hell!

This is the real righteousness2 that we all know and love....
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by RicoBee(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
E don hit FP o.
I stopped identifying as feminist when I decided to read about the movement and what it stands for.
Though, I still believe in gender equality, though not from the standpoint of modern feminism.

God bless your wisdom.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by livingchrist: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
You will not understand, because to you it is a gender war! Of cause that is what feminism teaches you but that is a lie.
You think God plays blame game? When Adam blame eve, did it save Adam from his judgment? What about when eve blame the serpent, did it absolve eve? Instead of repentance they started doing blame game, exactly what you are doing.
Instead of calling men and women to repentance towards God and faith towards Jesus, satan is telling you rebellion is the solution.
Does the fact that because men are evil ( and women too )does that mean you will become more wicked?
Sorry madam growing yourself is not the solution rather repentance towards God, let men and women return back to God who created them.

Isaiah 55:7
Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

I believe Jesus is the solution not feminism not redpill, yes the old rugged cross still remain the one and only way.

BRATISLAVA:

The problem is that men don't want to grow themselves. All they do is sit and create rules for women. So men don't want to go to heaven, too? Why did they create the red pill movement and MGTOW? Those are not Lucifer inspired schemes, because they involve men, right?

The abuses men deliver on women emotionally, physically and verbally is enough to put all of men in hell, but you will never address that. All you know is women this and women that.

God will judge that evil of men and many men will end up in hell for thinking it's a man's world. You've destroyed enough families and relationships with your approach that men are always right and women should adjust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by sunshineV(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Polchiz:

A feminist is here!
But hear this, feminist can never attract men of substance. Look for a simp or live a bitter and miserable life.
Money and property can never take the place of love.
says a boy looking for sugar mummy
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by edoairways: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
deliveryboy:

How would you know that? How would you know most men don’t support their wives. The truth is most men are the backbones of their wives’ success. Look around you, all families relocating abroad were sponsored by men, the ideas, plans and the execution for relocating abroad all done by men. Most businesses run by women be it salons, provision/super market all sponsored by men. Education after marriage by all women sponsored by husbands. Men support and build women but the truth is women internally despise men and would blame men for all their failures.
I said most men I didn't say all men, meaning that there are still men who support their wives. And yes it is very easy to decide women who are supported by their husbands. You don't need a psychologist to help you.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Adakintroy: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dogalmighty17:

You are stale, boring and frankly pathetic. You may think you are evangelising but you have become a sad and obnoxious troll lurking around comment sections of nairaland posting drivel no one bothers to read.

Na lie.

His message has been consistent.

It may be one directional. Too one directional. But he is the only consistent preacher we have in this wayward forums.

So he has my likes.

Be your own person. Preach your own message and see how many you are able to carry along.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Adakintroy: 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Dogalmighty17:

You are stale, boring and frankly pathetic. You may think you are evangelising but you have become a sad and obnoxious troll lurking around comment sections of nairaland posting drivel no one bothers to read.

Na lie.

His message has been consistent.

It may be one directional. Too one directional. Pointing to heaven. But he is the only consistent preacher we have in this wayward forums.

So he has my likes.

Do not be enviouse.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Go through my convo. with AKwin. lipsrsealed sad

You'd get it.

It honestly wasn't intentional.
No qualms sis.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Liposure: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Feminism goes against God's plan for mankind.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

No qualms sis.

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by letu(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
E don hit FP o.
I stopped identifying as feminist when I decided to read about the movement and what it stands for.
Though, I still believe in gender equality, though not from the standpoint of modern feminism.
Interesting, there is an esoteric fraternity aspect of feminism.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by dominique(f): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

And why are you crying more than the bereaved? Why is it paining you like this? I ask you again, the women that were submissive to you men, are they not in this same man’s church, head-tie on their heads, big bible in the hand, WEEPING HEAVILY and praying against sidechicks?

You are the one gnashing teeth. MC Oluomo marry Ehi, you cry like earthworm wey them pour salt. Emaprince, have you married your submissive gf? Marry her first, don’t cheat on her, treat her well and every other woman would model after her you hear? I am not going to hold my breathe on this though. grin

Or warn the men in his church to stop beating or cheating on their wives. Last time I checked, no one preyed off the gullibility of distressed Nigerian wives like pastors. It is still these churches organizing thousands of revival programs for these women to come cry and pray. Lmao!!!

Nigerian pastors are the no.1 enablers of domestic violence. It's always the women that needs to be more submissive and prayerful.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
letu:
Interesting, there is an esoteric fraternity aspect of feminism.
Please explain.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by letu(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
feminism is bad ..

my female neighbor came out to spread her pants ontop my boxers
The girl just use style the show you love while you de Here de complian grin grin grin grin.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by letu(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Splitmind:

I tell you man, fourth wave is the twitter idiots we are seeing everywhere saying rubbish.

Some are even advocating for the abolition of gender entirely, like... grin
Abolition of gender entirely well this one na homo sexual in disguise.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Emaprince: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
AKwin:

And why are you crying more than the bereaved? Why is it paining you like this? I ask you again, the women that were submissive to you men, are they not in this same man’s church, head-tie on their heads, big bible in the hand, WEEPING HEAVILY and praying against sidechicks?

You are the one gnashing teeth. MC Oluomo marry Ehi, you cry like earthworm wey them pour salt. Emaprince, have you married your submissive gf? Marry her first, don’t cheat on her, treat her well and every other woman would model after her you hear? I am not going to hold my breathe on this though!
grin You are actually wrong about my feelings towards MC Oluomo and his new bride.

I am a very good man though cool cool....so my woman don't have to worry much.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Awwee

Choi Nairaland gat some kind of crazy boys. grin grin common leg turning some one. Ezeuku !
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by agboola93862: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
:feminism is bad ..my female neighbor came out to spread her pants ontop my boxers The girl just use style the show you love while you de Here de complian .
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:

Choi Nairaland gat some kind of crazy boys. grin grin common leg turning some one. Ezeuku !
That's Mr Cork. A very funny soul. No offense. grin
I have hot legs though.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
E don hit FP o.

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by EmekaA125(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
In Nigeria feminism only exist online, take them serious at your own peril.
No be lie. Online attack dogs, cold as water real life. Useless fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by EmekaA125(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nigeria's feminism is a big scam. Most of them are senseless and shouldn't be taken seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: "Don't Join The Feminist Movement" - Evangelist Warns Ladies by EmekaA125(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Randy100:
Feminism is a group of confused fellow with ideology of overtaking men in everything.
But not in expenses. They avoid it like plague and remind you how men should take responsibilities in catering for their families. Fools

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christian Dressing: Is There A Model Way Christians Should Dress? / Aduke Abiara Is Dead / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.