Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Role Of Philanthropist In Helping The Society - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Role Of Philanthropist In Helping The Society (197 Views)

Why Do Some Men Demand Intimacy before helping their Brother's Widow? / Disability World: Can We Play A Part In Helping Such Individuals? / How Can I Stop Helping My Cousin Without Feeling Guilty About Her Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Role Of Philanthropist In Helping The Society by cokeryusuf09(m): 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
sitting at home thinking about how Nigerians have survive the economic situation still amaze me with high level corruption and underdevelopment in country.
what i later realize is that Nigerians have help each other that why we are not fighting that much against government
philanthropist has help forget our sorrow by helping us one or the other
shout to uncle, aunt , friends or family that help us by donating school, set our goal ,set up business, feed us or any form of assistance
I wanna say thank you and we are grateful
Re: Role Of Philanthropist In Helping The Society by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
cokeryusuf09:
sitting at home thinking about how Nigerians have survive the economic situation still amaze me with high level corruption and underdevelopment in country.
what i later realize is that Nigerians have help each other that why we are not fighting that much against government
philanthropist has help forget our sorrow by helping us one or the other
shout to uncle, aunt , friends or family that help us by donating school, set our goal ,set up business, feed us or any form of assistance
I wanna say thank you and we are grateful
hi, kindly chat me on whatsapp if you want to reach out. My number is on my signature
Re: Role Of Philanthropist In Helping The Society by cokeryusuf09(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

An Educated Live-in Nanny Needed In Lagos Mainland / Keeping Healthy In A Mail Carrier Job / Adam Perkins Vine - Family Mourns The Death Of Patrick's Twin Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.