Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan (39531 Views)

Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / Folashade Salako Wins Pharmacist Award For Best Pharmacy Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by MufasaLion: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats!
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Professor1234(f): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Yes they are classmate �
Tedpgrass:
Congratulations to the lady and not trying to steal her shine or be a party popper.

Was she in the same set as the gentleman below.......

Meet Pharm. Adebisi Yusuff adebayo, B.Pharm (First Class Honors); the first Nigerian Undergraduate student to be called a Professor.
He is the Director for Research at Global Health Focus, an organisation that seeks to build critical thinkers and leaders in global health towards achieving health-related Sustainable Development Goals.

Just asking
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by lkillbrokehoes: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Activist001:
Beauty with brains. My kind of slay queen.

Congratulations to her. kiss
This is the real slay queen, not the empty headed girl called zzor
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by SamgoldBaba: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
lordprogress:

non of my set go get first class so we go celebrate the best of the second class pharmacy school na God o.

That one sef dey, best of luck brother
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by yerokunphilips: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by pharmagba: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
First class in Pharmacy?

It a real distinction
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
Afonja Muslim....

After graduating with a first class now....she will end up in alhaji's Oza room
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by DavidKajo94(m): 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Make NCDC come carry dis 1
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by VanDerWaalforces: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'm impressed! Congratulations to her.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by McTominay(m): 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
over hyped education in Nigeria. No offer of jobs, just plaque. wish her all the best though.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Qoko: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Our Governors and pharmaceutical companies will not see good thing in employing this innocent girl plus make her the ambassador of their company. Shio, “Animal farm”
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by RxCatalyst: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
When it comes to education, we yorubas are the best. we are sophisticated.
Don't start with that
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by RxCatalyst: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Congratulations to the lady and not trying to steal her shine or be a party popper.

Was she in the same set as the gentleman below.......

Meet Pharm. Adebisi Yusuff adebayo, B.Pharm (First Class Honors); the first Nigerian Undergraduate student to be called a Professor.
He is the Director for Research at Global Health Focus, an organisation that seeks to build critical thinkers and leaders in global health towards achieving health-related Sustainable Development Goals.

Just asking
yes
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by mechanics(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats to her.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Rodinat: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats sis, proudly dawah front college Abeokuta first set senior girl.You have always been a proud daughter,may God bless you more.Umu Forum are proud of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by xcelentattitude(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats to her.

But I hope she ain't related to that midget in kaduna state angry
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by DannyG8(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
Beautiful and intelligent... Like me. Congratulations girl
But how come 2018/2019 session are graduating in 2021?
are you not aware we are still in 2018

oga Nigeria is still in 1960
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Adek65: 10:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
Congrats sis
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by olanrewaju93375: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
:Well deserved, congratulations more wins.Dem go congratulate me soon non of my set go get first class so we go celebrate the best of the second class pharmacy school na God o.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by toye440: 10:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
pls leave this shit hole for better life.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by brandsoncharlie: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
A Nigerian lady Basirat Rufai emerged the best graduating pharmacy student of the 2018/2019 set in the University of Ibadan.

The first class graduate came tops in all her pharmacy courses claiming some awards in the process.

The brainy lady also bagged distinctions in all her pharmacy courses and topped her amazing academic feats with an almost-perfect CGPA of 6.9 in a 7.0 grading system - a first-class honour.

Basirat Rufai is at the moment, in a class of her own. The young lady's academic pursuit at the University of Ibadan ended on a very high note as she finished in a majestic fashion.

In a post made on Monday, February 8, 2021, on Linkedln, Basirat said she is proud of herself and went on to appreciate God for his unending support to her quest for academic excellence.

She also praised her family, loved ones and lecturers for being with her in each step of the journey.

Congratulations to her!
How can this be a profile of someone on LinkedIn? grin grin
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 12:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Ma Sha Allah Big congrats...
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by brandsoncharlie: 12:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Rocktation:
Congrats to her!
In my experience from studying at a Nigerian university though, I must admit that there are much more students that can bag a first, if the system but let them do so in all fairness[/b]i feel that most of these celebrated ones, have more luck/grace/favor or whatever, than they actually do extraordinary intelligence.
There's nothing like extra ordinary luck, favor, grace, or extra intelligence in getting first class, you have to work for it. Set goals and the type of grades you want to see on your result sheet each semester, some people are reluctant to get the good things people desire for but are quick to give praises to those things.
I have checked the internet to see if there's something special about this first class of a thing, several testimony from professors and others has revealed it is just the seriousness those first class students put in to get at it.
To my surprise an average student too can get first class.
@ the bolded I agree completely.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by femi4: 5:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:
Assu strike grin
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by zexy2030(m): 6:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Rocktation:
Congrats to her!
In my experience from studying at a Nigerian university though, I must admit that there are much more students that can bag a first, if the system but let them do so in all fairness. I feel that most of these celebrated ones, have more luck/grace/favor or whatever, than they actually do extraordinary intelligence.
When all resources is available to a ready mind who is living in her dreams, why won't she bag it?

The condition of studying in Nigeria is such that u either win scholarship to survive in university or die CGPAlically looking for money to help urself through school.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Damseldammie(f): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 8:11am On Feb 10, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
A Nigerian lady Basirat Rufai emerged the best graduating pharmacy student of the 2018/2019 set in the University of Ibadan.

The first class graduate came tops in all her pharmacy courses claiming some awards in the process.

The brainy lady also bagged distinctions in all her pharmacy courses and topped her amazing academic feats with an almost-perfect CGPA of 6.9 in a 7.0 grading system - a first-class honour.

Basirat Rufai is at the moment, in a class of her own. The young lady's academic pursuit at the University of Ibadan ended on a very high note as she finished in a majestic fashion.

In a post made on Monday, February 8, 2021, on Linkedln, Basirat said she is proud of herself and went on to appreciate God for his unending support to her quest for academic excellence.

She also praised her family, loved ones and lecturers for being with her in each step of the journey.

Congratulations to her!
why not one of those civilise ones that dress half naked .....
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Rocktation(f): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

There's nothing like extra ordinary luck, favor, grace, or extra intelligence in getting first class, you have to work for it. Set goals and the type of grades you want to see on your result sheet each semester, some people are reluctant to get the good things people desire for but are quick to give praises to those things.
I have checked the internet to see if there's something special about this first class of a thing, several testimony from professors and others has revealed it is just the seriousness those first class students put in to get at it.
To my surprise an average student too can get first class.
@ the bolded I agree completely.

Yesss, an average student can! I've seen it happen. Then again, I knew people who I would deem above average, but even while showing real commitment to their studies, they were still shown pepper by "the system". I guess this is what makes the case curious and leaves people to acknowledge some supernatural leverage that some others must have.

From a department committee questioning why a certain number of students should have an A in a course, to the lackadaisical attitude of some lecturers when they do the marking, that's even when they aren't employing a student to do it for them...to someone failing a course, that another aced, having taken verbatim from them in the exam hall.

All these irregularities of course, I am apportioning to the Nigerian universities, majorly.

My experience in The Abroad was wayyy different.
Imagine mailing a professor ahead of a test, to tell them that you won't be able to take it on the fixed date, as your best friend's wedding would hold in two weeks in a different country....
Or a professor, mailing you after an exam, to ask why you did not attempt question nine and then asking you to do so and resubmit within 30 minutes, after reading the mail....

Just tell me how an average Nigerian student struggling to remain average, with all the psychological tensions in Nigeria - monetary, banditry and the works, will not bag a first class, when they come over?

By no means am I insinuating that every international student goes back home with a first class of course, but oh yes, I can attest to the levelness of the fields on which they play, 99.9% of the time, which is even sometimes abused and would warrant a revert to the matter of unseriousness--- yet, almost never so badly as to completely fail and leave school completely.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Rocktation(f): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2021
zexy2030:

When all resources is available to a ready mind who is living in her dreams, why won't she bag it?

The condition of studying in Nigeria is such that u either win scholarship to survive in university or die CGPAlically looking for money to help urself through school.

Yet another truth!

I went to school with people, some of whose parents, would drive all the way from lagos with basically everything, from gallons of kerosene then, to bags of pure water. One even built a mini hostel (3 self contained flats) for her two daughters, in a town they didn't even journey through before getting an admission to study there.
So what kind of thinking again will these kind of students have? Is it not just to face them books squarely?

Sadly, boyfriend and clubbing will still not allow some to have sense.
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by returncole: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2021
I figured a slay queen who is jealous and also not as brilliant and intelligent as Op: Where were you during the heat of the pandemic and lockdown sagas?

Chii59:
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 10, 2021
returncole:
I figured a slay queen who is jealous and also not as brilliant and intelligent as Op: Where were you during the heat of the pandemic and lockdown sagas?

I figured a simpleton who doesn't know how to "waka pass". Where were you went I had all As lined up on my result sheet?
Re: Meet Basirat Rufai, The Best Pharmacy Graduating Student In University Of Ibadan by zexy2030(m): 11:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Rocktation:

Yet another truth!

I went to school with people, some of whose parents, would drive all the way from lagos with basically everything, from gallons of kerosene then, to bags of pure water. One even built a mini hostel (3 self contained flats) for her two daughters, in a town they didn't even journey through before getting an admission to study there.
So what kind of thinking again will these kind of students have? Is it not just to face them books squarely?

Sadly, boyfriend and clubbing will still not allow some to have sense.
But still they will graduate smartly without attention to studies. Money answers all things in their case. But if you know to sweat your ass at night, these kids will settle your bills with free bleeps on a daily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity :my Hostel This Morning !!! ( Photo) / FG Shuts 21 Illegal Universities, Fake NYSC Camps / Uniuyo Admission List For 2012/2013 Session - Check It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.