Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) (4307 Views)

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by envoymedia: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
A black caregiver filmed the moment an elderly white woman she cares for spat on her multiple times, IgbereTV reports.

In the viral video, the caregiver is seen doing the dishes while the elderly woman stands beside her, chewing something, before spitting at her.

She doesn't stop there but goes on to make threats, asking if the caregiver "wants more". She then chews on what she has in her hand then spits at the caregiver again and again.

She spat at the woman three times in the video.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dK0xi0nXg8

https://igberetvnews.com/1381972/elderly-white-woman-seen-spitting-black-caregiver-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by MickzyDonald: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
If i slap her she will just die straightaway, imagine, someone that's taking care of you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is an Evidence of a Wicked Heart.

Wickedness is not white!
Wickedness is not Black!
There is no limit to the wickedness and evil anyone without a Genuie Encounter with JESUS can do.

Only JESUS can Change the heart of human .

10 Likes

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Dam ! Racism !! cry cry embarassed
One hand can take this woman to an emergency wall. grin grin grin

Probably she is nursing the grudges and hatred she has from relics antiquity during her young days.

Racism is a silent killer !!

7 Likes

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
she is indirectly eating her spit back unknowingly to her! if am d one i go mix her food with spit like water, useless oyibo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Inkling(f): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hmmm

When you attain certain age everything both mentally and physically start depreciating.

She may be suffering from some age related mental issues.

But that lady try o. She's enduring because of hard currency and some people at home will be billing her anyhow as per say my sister dey abroad.

12 Likes

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
Heartless..
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by amuwo1980: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
This is normal now, in my early years as a CNA in Chicago one struck my balls driving me into a curl on the floor. And that’s how the money they send to from the us that u spend on girls come from.

1 Like

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
amuwo1980:
This is normal now, in my early years as a CNA in Chicago one struck my balls driving me into a curl on the floor. And that’s how the money they send to from the us that u spend on girls come from.
Who is this mumu?

1 Like

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by greatbuc(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Her spit game is strong o. We all know what's up so no need for shalayes . I'll advise she shows the video to appropriate members of the witch's family for a raise
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Inkling(f): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
dollytino4real:
she is indirectly eating her spit back unknowingly to her! if am d one i go mix her food with spit like water, useless oyibo

Eye for eye makes world go blind
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
amuwo1980:

Kiloshele?
Ogini?
Mai nene?

You don't grab afternoon cush abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Inkling:

Eye for eye makes world go blind
ok e 4 b eye for teeth abi!

1 Like

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by descarado: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
greatbuc:
Her spit game is strong o. We all know what's up so no need for shalayes . I'll advise she shows the video to appropriate members of the witch's family for a raise
You don't actually know what's up.
If she is the one who did this videotape, that automatic jail term for her. Either way, somebody is going to prison cos of this. U don't video or take pictures of patients in hospital and or care home unless it's official.

Moreover, even if she spits, kick or hit her, nothing will happen to the elderly whether black or white. She screams she hate blacks, nothing.That's what she signed for. The door is waiting for her if she don't wanna continue.

Sighs.
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by apatheticme(f): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Racism is alive and well in the west!

Deny it all you want, it is always there! Even if you're a rich Negro, Caucasians will still look for ways to profile you! Could be subtle, could be loud!

3 Likes

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
if she eventually gives her a beating now, some people will criticize her by talking about age difference.
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by FreeSpirited: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Black dey suffer
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by adadike(f): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
Satan's mother herself. Agadi Amunsu odepe
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by greatbuc(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
descarado:

You don't actually know what's up.
If she is the one who did this videotape, that automatic jail term for her. Either way, somebody is going to prison cos of this. U don't video or take pictures of patients in hospital and or care home unless it's official.

Moreover, even if she spits, kick or hit her, nothing will happen to the elderly whether black or white. She screams she hate blacks, nothing.That's what she signed for. The door is waiting for her if she don't wanna continue.

Sighs.

so she signed up for physical abuse from the old woman? And then tape it to later tell the world she got abused. Why bother us with her job then? In that case I hope the old woman pelt her with poop for my viewing pleasure. One thing I know for sure is she can report the issue to authorities and they'll compensate her. No one signs up for abuse except s&m s3x workers

1 Like

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Samystar003: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some people have some animalistic trait I detest passionately.
Can you imagine such undeserved provocation.
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by mogbolade43693: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
if she eventually gives her a beating now, some people will criticize her by talking about age difference.
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by amuwo1980: 10:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:

Kiloshele?
Ogini?
Mai nene?

You don't grab afternoon cush abi? undecided
Saw dust brain , only trying to tell u what care givers pass thru , you sound like one who waste the little money sent to him on girls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by amuwo1980: 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
ndidibabe:
Who is this mumu?
Oloshi I was not referring to ur never do well boy friend who waste the little money his folks sends to him to build a house for them on buy u orijin fool.
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
sue her old ass
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by ikennamadu1(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
ndidibabe:
Who is this mumu?
why are you calling him mumu.... some of Una no dey get sense

2 Likes

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin grin Buhari has failed the black race and must resign.
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by 3gpvids: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Konta kunte really suffered

1 Like

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 5:10am On Feb 10, 2021
amuwo1980:

Oloshi I was not referring to ur never do well boy friend who waste the little money his folks sends to him to build a house for them on buy u orijin fool.
Obviously a low life.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by femi4: 5:58am On Feb 10, 2021
Things we endure for chedda cry
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by Tomilola360: 6:42am On Feb 10, 2021
even blacks threat theirs worse

pls house girl or house maid. which one be caregiver.

no dey funkinize the name.

1 Like

Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by BigDawsNet: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2021
Goddamnn dis total billshit n' unacceptable...I'm pretty sure tha lady be an alien in tha states...she doesn't deserve all dis..

The Poor lady is absolutely workin' wit' dis fuckin' stinkin' ass old biatch bcuz' shes legally vulnerable..

I pray she secure her Goddamnn papa soon...

dis shit is just unacceptable...

When do we recognize dat we r' one american family, all deservin' same equal treatment embarassed embarassed
Re: Elderly White Woman Seen Spitting On Black Caregiver (Video) by bragamycin: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2021
I don’t understand all the noises here o, are Nigerian women not doing worse than this to their caregivers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Steal Drinks As Beer Laden Truck Falls In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death / A Man Caught Having Sex With His Daughter For Over 2Years, Claimed Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.