Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Gunmen Kill Soldier In Bayelsa, Steal Service Rifle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Soldier In Bayelsa, Steal Service Rifle (21123 Views)

Boko Haram Members Ambush Motorists, Kill Soldier, Three Civilians In Borno / Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Bayelsa, Steal Service Rifle by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
PHijo:

You are the one talking like a being with two anus!
Devil...why don't you advocate for the killing of the masses in the North and elsewhere?
u're stupid do i look like ur fadas mate that u wll talk any how i dnt blame u i blame ur stupid iell father who fail to raise u up well argue with ur slut mother i dnt have time 4 ipob
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Bayelsa, Steal Service Rifle by PHijo(m): 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
u're stupid do i look like ur fadas mate that u wll talk any how i dnt blame u i blame ur stupid iell father who fail to raise u up well argue with ur slut mother i dnt have time 4 ipob

You should blame the cannibal who gave birth to you. If you were a grown up being you should have small sense. It is obvious you have a komkom head.

If you had home training the incestuous beings you call parents would have though you how to respect human lives.
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Bayelsa, Steal Service Rifle by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
PHijo:

You should blame the cannibal who gave birth to you. If you were a grown up being you should have small sense. It is obvious you have a komkom head.

If you had home training the incestuous beings you call parents would have though you how to respect human lives.
u're an animal u can't even write good grammer
Re: Gunmen Kill Soldier In Bayelsa, Steal Service Rifle by PHijo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
u're an animal u can't even write good grammer

You are not even qualified to be called an animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics / 2023: Atiku, Wike, PDP Govs Hold Closed-Door Meeting Over Party Crisis / Sagay: Obasanjo’s Letter And Comments About Buhari Insulting, Inappropriate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.