Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" (70014 Views)

Temi Otedola Wows In Swimsuit: 'Your Stretch Marks Are Cute' - Fan / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Drone95(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lori iro
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by SirBunky85(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I am not hating on you cos you are cursed?
Go and dig out all their intelligent posts and Adenuga's children's posts. If they are not talking about boyfriends they are talking another rubbish.
It seems you just heard the word 'hate' being used by your likes on NL without knowing itz meaning.
keep on hating, no go hustle so dat ur children won't be like you -hating on hating on their fellow children cuz their papa wasted his time on nairaland hating children of wealthy men.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by hopexter(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I think she hasn't seen it on an unkept body, I'm 100% sure she's gonna puke

Its cos she never seen bluish stretch marks wey be like barbed wire on a beached skin undecided angry
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by JustforMen: 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
e be like say this Otedola waste sperm ooo
which billionaire dey get slay queen children like this na?

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Seyzcham91(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
MickzyDonald:
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Seyzcham91(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
grin
Omihanifa:
Stretch marks dey different from stretch marks o

There are some that will make you vomit everything in your stomach or even lose your erection
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Seyzcham91(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
angry
meobizy:
I remember hitting one big booty with stretch marks from behind. See how the thing moved like ocean waves. After my excitement was quenched, I felt stupid. A few days later and I wanted a repeat performance.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Seyzcham91(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
madam! your own na rich stretch marks and rich people thing dey beautiful and

btw i don't see any stretch on her body undecided

where is the stretch mark? undecided
envoymedia:
Temi Otedola took to Twitter to talk about stretch marks and society's perception of it.
She tweeted:

https://twitter.com/TemiOtedola/status/1359126752526815232?s=20
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Lehadeh: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
Used to have some stretch marks on my boobs and butt cheeks. I started using natural remedies. They faded off.
Stretch marks na bastard sha. Very itchy something.
Which side of your boobs do you used to have it
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by pepperdemzombie: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
SirBunky85:
I shall keep on hating, I no go hustle so dat my aimless children will be like me -hating on hating on and become useless asslickers to their mates cuz me their useless papa wasted his time on nairaland asslicking children of wealthy men. I be poor man and asswiper no mean say everybody na poor man. Na my mumu mentality cause am

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by BlessedChild7: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
A woman with stretch marks saying stretch marks are beautiful... And some idiot male be liking and seconding to it. No wonder some of this guys get killed emotionally and otherwise coz they accept everything that comes from the other gender....

Any idiot who agrees that stretch marks are beautiful is more than an idiot.

Go to her bath room and checkout the creams, ointments, lotions etc she have used over the years to remove those stretch marks before finally coming to make this statement just because she couldn't do away with it.

Tufia to some guys!!!
Issshh����

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by SirBunky85(m): 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=98916038][/quote]keep on hating.hatred will kill you
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by pepperdemzombie: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
SirBunky85:
My useless papa keep on hating.hatred will kill you

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by KanuSE: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Is this Temi's yansh undecided I doubt it.

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by SirBunky85(m): 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=98916160][/quote]keep on hating, it will kill you
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by brandsoncharlie: 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
MickzyDonald:
She doesn't even know it might seem weird for something to pop out on the body which doesn't seem normal.
If you have stretch marks, you probably wish they’d go away.
She's just want unnecessary attention.
Stretch marks is one of women night mare's on the skin, surprised at this one. grin grin grin
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by brandsoncharlie: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Female dey hit big booty? Typed rubbish and ended up giving out and disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by iammolise(m): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mehn! Dis galz pussy go dey pinkalicious tongue

I have these stretch marks on my back that just can't go away, I've used orishirishi remedies no way, it only faded a little due to the cocoa butter cream I use. I can't go to the pool and show my ripped muscles for shame... e dey pain me cry

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by brandsoncharlie: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
HopeVictor:
Rich girl with stretch marks nice..Even the stretch marks go look healthy no be poor person stretch marks wey dey disgusting
Everything has nothing to do with riches. It is too petty to always use that weak line. Go YouTube and see beautiful women with beautiful skin seeking to remove a small spot of stretch marks, ready to pay for it.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by brandsoncharlie: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Masonkaycares:
The Otedola's are wealthy but what their words speak low of them. Take a look at Elon musk, anytime he talks, bitcoin responds cheesy
That's exactly what a Nairalander explained earlier on this forum, Mike tyson has money but ruined it with his actions by going to prison, same with Lil Wayne, drug's and careless life in public.
You can be rich and still mean nothing to others or the society with the way you talk, act or behave.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by pepperdemzombie: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
SirBunky85:
My senseless father repeating himself like a broken record, keep on hating, it will kill you
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Blessaj: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them. including your mother , aunt(s) and sister(s)
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by brandsoncharlie: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Masonkaycares:
The Otedola's are wealthy but what their words speak low of them. Take a look at Elon musk, anytime he talks, bitcoin responds cheesy
Today I saw on the news elon musk to accept bitcoin as a means of payment for his products, I was like wow. I have come to realize only few women know the value of money, many of them are just leeches. Imagine a woman spending foolishly on her husband years of hard work and sweat for twenty something years only to go back to poverty, huge money an average American would hardly get.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Female dey hit big booty? Typed rubbish and ended up giving out and disgracing yourself.

She is a lesbian and she did it with a fake penis

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2021
meobizy:
I remember hitting one big booty with stretch marks from behind. See how the thing moved like ocean waves. After my excitement was quenched, I felt stupid. A few days later and I wanted a repeat performance.

See a certified psychiatrist
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by dimugonabo: 12:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Masonkaycares:

grin

grin

grin

I dey tells you!!!
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by lymelyte(m): 12:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Masonkaycares:
otedola don baff? undecided Dem nor be mate naw! Elon nor be OTE mate at all..
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by colizee(m): 12:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Sharrap.... Because you have it scattered all over your body abi.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by kolaaderin: 12:28am On Feb 10, 2021
Omihanifa:
Stretch marks dey different from stretch marks o

There are some that will make you vomit everything in your stomach or even lose your erection
this one in your picture is beautiful. it can never make anyone lose erection except you are impotent.

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by wildikeman(m): 12:32am On Feb 10, 2021
meobizy:

As a girl, with what d.ick?
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Quit being such a crude and uncouth misogynist. SMH angry
>
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by 9jaRealist: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
It seems all this Otedola's children like talking rubbish always. They don't always talk intelligently.
If they are not talking about boyfriends, they are abusing ex boyfriends, abusing Zalatan, fighting at clubs, frying burnt dodo or flaunting wigs and clothes unlike Adenuga's children.
Masonkaycares:

Hopefully, your drivel makes you folks feel better about your own poverty...smh cheesy

The “low” Otedolas give out hundreds of scholarships, build schools, health centers, set up charitable foundations and help poor folks throughout the country, but because Temi is basically decrying body-shaming of something that is a natural occurrence in the human body, she is “low” while presumably some of you whose “contribution” to society is spewing gibberish on NL presumably consider yourselves to be “high” (on second thoughts, perhaps you literally are).
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Celebrates His New House And Car With Kanayo O Kanayo & Others / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year / Daddy Freeze, Davido React Pastor David Elijah's "Bullets Failure"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.