Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" (70396 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met You – Temi Otedola To Mr Eazi / Temi Otedola Wows In Swimsuit: 'Your Stretch Marks Are Cute' - Fan / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Udanta: 1:50am On Feb 10, 2021
meobizy:
I remember hitting one big booty with stretch marks from behind. See how the thing moved like ocean waves. After my excitement was quenched, I felt stupid. A few days later and I wanted a repeat performance.

See what thou typed with thine own fingers on social media?

Verily verily I say unto thee, reduce thy consumption of addictive substances.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by nnamdi19922: 2:31am On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
It seems all this Otedola's children like talking rubbish always. They don't always talk intelligently.
If they are not talking about boyfriends, they are abusing ex boyfriends, abusing Zalatan, fighting at clubs, frying burnt dodo or flaunting wigs and clothes unlike Adenuga's children.
u are also tinkin what am tinking too, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by akigbemaru: 3:25am On Feb 10, 2021
Masonkaycares:
The Otedola's are wealthy but what their words speak low of them. Take a look at Elon musk, anytime he talks, bitcoin responds cheesy

I think Elon Musk invented the Bitcoin. He invented x.com for PayPal at age 18. He just bought some bitcoins for $1.5 billion dollars.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by ogbonti: 3:50am On Feb 10, 2021
meobizy:
I remember hitting one big booty with stretch marks from behind. See how the thing moved like ocean waves. After my excitement was quenched, I felt stupid. A few days later and I wanted a repeat performance.

seeing some stretch mark on a big booty will give one crazy orgasm when you nacking from behind lol
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by kolaaderin: 3:56am On Feb 10, 2021
emrain:
Stretch mark get level
this one makes me honey.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:12am On Feb 10, 2021
meobizy:
Lori iró
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Qoko: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Some stretch marks like Civic center road marks
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Uniquekriss(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Female dey hit big booty? Typed rubbish and ended up giving out and disgracing yourself.
your sense level is legendary. D guy just fall him hand and exposed himself. So many persons on NL with fake accounts

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Kutynez: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Female dey hit big booty? Typed rubbish and ended up giving out and disgracing yourself.
That is a man talking. He only ended up exposing his Gender.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2021
meobizy:

grin guy man.. naa you o. ocean waves
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2021
meobizy:
we don catch u ur mr laiyer so u omada man all dis while
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by eltata(m): 7:34am On Feb 10, 2021
Masonkaycares:
The Otedola's are wealthy but what their words speak low of them. Take a look at Elon musk, anytime he talks, bitcoin responds cheesy
What concerns Teni and Elon Musk. You are soaked in jealousy
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by manijoli(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
It seems all this Otedola's children like talking rubbish always. They don't always talk intelligently.
If they are not talking about boyfriends, they are abusing ex boyfriends, abusing Zalatan, fighting at clubs, frying burnt dodo or flaunting wigs and clothes unlike Adenuga's children.
i was thinking only me observed that.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by fapcrook(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Gbenue soun
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by pepperdemzombie: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
9jaRealist:

Hopefully, your drivel makes you folks feel better about your own poverty...smh cheesy

The “low” Otedolas give out hundreds of scholarships, build schools, health centers, set up charitable foundations and help poor folks throughout the country, but because Temi is basically decrying body-shaming of something that is a natural occurrence in the human body, she is “low” while presumably some of you whose “contribution” to society is spewing gibberish on NL presumably consider yourselves to be “high” (on second thoughts, perhaps you literally are).
>
You don't understand English or you have comprehensive problems? Talking intellgently and giving is the same thing? If you are nor daft, who is giving out hospitals and scholarships? Them or their father? They flaunt bags, clothes and wigs, have you seen them flaunting investments? Was their father not pulled down from list of the richest in few days? If he had died, what should have become of them? A billionaires' daughter that is always online abusing ex boyfriends, is that intelligence? Where are the stretch marks she is showing? Asswiper!
Have you seen the paradise built by Adenuga's daughter? Have you heard Paddy Adenuga talking about his own investment? Once they see money, their senses go blind. Davido smokes weed on social media, womanizes, he is a street fighter, drunkard etc, but because of money, he is Mr Perfect to blind fools.
Before you mention poverty again, upload your bank details first. Ewu Gambia!
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by nan1: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:
This doesn't look nice. Please, cover it up.

Must you even open your bumbum in public? What ever happened to tights?

Bikini is definitely not for everyone.

She didnt post her bumbum o that pic is not hers it was gotten from that blog on the pics
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by DimIsaac10(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2021
Arrest that he/she far above hitting another female immediately and let's hand him her over to FG..
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by sameks08(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2021
show me the one on top of your bweast
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Tillatalk: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2021
Omihanifa:
Stretch marks dey different from stretch marks o

There are some that will make you vomit everything in your stomach or even lose your erection
I hate it maybe because I don't have any
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Tillatalk: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2021
eltata:

What concerns Teni and Elon Musk. You are soaked in jealousy
is teni and Elon musk in same category bro always use your sense nah
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Bimpe29: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Must they expose their bodies?
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Crowdsource: 9:56am On Feb 10, 2021
emrain:
Stretch mark get level
with that kind of body you posted i wudnt mind the stretch-marks oo
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Lovelyperson(m): 10:14am On Feb 10, 2021
meobizy:
And you are a female?
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by dfrost: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:
na wa o, must everything be online?

For low self-esteemed folks? Yes
For dumb people to help us separate them from the less-dumb ones? Yes
For folks seeking validation? Yes

When I was a baby, I thought folks with enormous wealth should have sense, but Alas! I was wrong on all counts. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

Which side of your boobs do you used to have it
M or F?
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Lehadeh: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

M or F?
F
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

F
Ok. Just at the top of my boobs. I heard sometimes the wrong size of bra can cause it.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Lehadeh: 11:15am On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

Ok. Just at the top of my boobs. I heard sometimes the wrong size of bra can cause it.
Yes. What about the one on your butt
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by obailala(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Omihanifa:
Stretch marks dey different from stretch marks o

There are some that will make you vomit everything in your stomach or even lose your erection
Some stretch marks are beautiful and sexy, and its attractiveness depends on the beholder. For example, I find the one in the picture you posted very beautiful.
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2021
Lehadeh:

Yes. What about the one on your butt
Faded off too grin. Use shea butter or olive oil
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by Lehadeh: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

Faded off too grin. Use shea butter or olive oil
Contact me on WhatsApp. Wanna confirm something
Re: Temi Otedola: "Stretch Marks Are So Beautiful" by lukeyboy246: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
sometimes if u come to check some women don't have sense why will u be saying strech mark are so beautiful sometin were some people de hide u sure say u well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him / Nigerians Blasts Sydney Talker Over Skit 'Promoting Sexual Harassment' (Photos) / Sound Sultan's Maid Looks Unkept While His Family Is Beautiful For Eid Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.