Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife (86528 Views)

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife / My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Tvoice: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
U never faint finish , more fainting dey come for u .
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by stormborn28(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
Kikikikikikikiki cheesy grin
meeeeeennnhhh.....that woman go dey fvck well well for outside oooooooo

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by samwillyco1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Super story, she will later come back and be blaming devil for her act.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by berryPee(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
Why are some men always in the habbit of taking buratashi to deal with their busy body wife or side chicks? sapphire and other lez on this platform you need this kind of man to cure your deranged mindset. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Drone95(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
Lori iro! grin
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Goco(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by alexola20(m): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Wetin again we no go hear from Mapo customary court?
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by airminem(f): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2021
To much cultism activities running the streets of Lagos undecided
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
What's the problem with some women self?

After how many kids?

After how many years?

Shior! undecided
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by dalhjana: 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nonexistent:
Afonja and jazz
Lol and skullz Mining

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Goco(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Just N10K as monthly feeding allowance for 2 kids
If u know how much Divorcee's with kids pay in US as Alimony, you head will bend.
No wonder Divorce is the order of the day in Nigeria.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Hotbutt(f): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nothing will make me Divorce when I get married. I hate Divorce. I'm telling you. You see that marriage, we MUST work it out. It must work.

But ladies, can u marry a divorcee

If you are Sick, Diseased or Dying from one terrible Health Issues or the other, Please click this thread and get information to be healed ASAP.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/how-phytoscience-stem-cell-therapy

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thank goodness the sham marriage ended.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Mypeople2(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
2mercy:

https://dailynigerian.com/husband-charm-faint-sex/
O bobs ! 10k for feeding three people for a month? I will rather stay with my father make alarm nor roast me
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Germi9: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
Brendaniel:
heeyyy shocked now we don't even know who to believe, I just feel both of them have issues against themselves and they are tired of the marriage...
he knows the truth,she knows the truth,and there is the truth
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
badaru911:
... Hmmm.. Since more than 23 years that he had been chopping her, na now she realized that she had been using jazz to have sex with her.....

i been think say na saphiere olobo town-council write this thing wey you write

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Ugandatales: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
luscioustrish:
The judge didn't even waste time grin
Dissolved the marriage and split the children equally grin
Onto the next one

No time at all. I thought I was going to read that the case was adjourned to a later date.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Ugandatales: 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
pickatyouu:
The truth is when marriage is gone sour, you would hear all sort of stupid and senseless accusations from both parties

Lol! So true.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by samafooo: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
After 23 years of serious fucking na now you dey complain madam? E get as e be.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by ThugBoy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
U rode weller her, she complain you nor rode well she go still complain
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by godofuck231: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
She’s u like the juju , and you de feel the juju?
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
He ordered the respondent to pay N10,000 as monthly feeding allowance to Ejalonibu.
when did ths one start in naija?

It's for the feeding of the two kids with the woman.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by SatantheDestroy: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Plead:

It's for the feeding of the two kids with the woman.
they need to stop that. this is not usa. give all the kids to the man to take care of
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
they need to stop that. this is not usa. give all the kids to the man to take care of
The judgement is even confusing. Whoever that is given child custody is the one that is awarded child support.
The kids were shared equally between both of them, instead of giving them to one of them. So, why did the judge still ask the man to pay her 10k monthly?
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Sibtygarr: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
After satisfying yourself outside you will come back home and start talking rubbish
you're trying to act tough, aren't you?
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by SatantheDestroy: 12:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Plead:

The judgement is even confusing. Whoever that is given child custody is the one that is awarded child support.
The kids were shared equally between both of them, instead of giving them to one of them. So, why did the judge still ask the man to pay her 10000 monthly?
this reason is why i dont want them to bring that american culture here. because nigerians wll abuse it. first of all, he is not the one that asked for the divorce . secondly she is not taking care of all the kids. nigerians always abuse things.
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by praiseneo(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2021
a’bori ta yin grin
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by zudozz: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2021
This people would do juju for anything. Even to drink water..Even their pastors dey do juju.

They be juju themselves!
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by trumpcoat(m): 12:24am On Feb 10, 2021
For 23 years they have been together why is she just realising that her husband is now using charm on her, I smell trouble from the woman, she's tired of the marriage simple
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Godbless3(m): 12:45am On Feb 10, 2021
Fvck n fvck people everywhere..
Sex sex and sex nah waiting destroy this kountry be that, we priorities it too much.
Pastors, imans, young, old, men, women etc.
Sex, sex and sex
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by Udanta: 1:23am On Feb 10, 2021
What on earth have I just read??
Re: My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife by kolaaderin: 2:51am On Feb 10, 2021
sunshineV:
no drug. no charm. the dick is just too good u had to be hospitalized
I dont think so, ladies will die for a sweet diccccck, they will prefer going to sample heaven every time they have it. This one is truely killing her in pain not in Joy of sweet sex.

If it were to the sweet sex that is hitting her to heavenly feeling level 6 (fainting) out of final level 7 of no return (death), she will cherish that man even though she might finally hit level 7 of death one day. Nothing on this planet confused a lady more than sweet sex, they will be getting close to grave on it and still want more enough is said.

sorry madam, flat lining is dangerous, no be do or die affair ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Girls night out discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.