Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) (70407 Views)

800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by gtown: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gandollaar:
OMG!

This abokii won't keep me grin

I'm lolling seriously here oo grin

You are a product of Arabic school, so I don't blame you grin

But instead of wasting time, just detonate that thing tied on your waste.

I'm done with you, you can go fcvk your cows now.
Why should I keep ashao, an inyameri ashao for that matter.
Yes, I am a product of Arabic school.
What about you? A product of baby making factory
When will chukodi infects you for the next round?
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by gtown: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gandollaar:
Even after taking your time to construct this post, you still made so many mistakes. Pls stop quoting me. I'm having a hard time reading your jargons. Hahahaha grin

Bye Abeg!
Say whatever you want to say. That doesn't stop the fact that you are an inyameri LovePeddler.
I know you are happy I keeping you busy before the next client arrives.
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Osolanrewaju: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
This man call rano is an unserious element of the nation,Jonathan and buhari are not on thesame age
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by thymm50(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Reno is trying to tell us he owns over 50 Bitcoins
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Ben26(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Don't you have respect for age? Remember you will grow old.

Childish in brain. Grow up man!

onthehill:
Reno Omokri shared a photo of former president Goodluck Jonathan doing a kick. Reno has promised to give President Buhari ₦1 billion, in Bitcoin if he can do the kick the same way Jonathan did it, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing the photo on his Twitter handle, Reno wrote;

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1359211734280585221?s=20
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
U don't know that man buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
Happy new year grin
Cannicus:
The oxymoron though ... Or catch 22.

He knows that even if Buhari can do it, he won't accept bitcoins.
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Cannicus: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Happy new year grin

Happy new year my dear kiss
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Gandollaar(f): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
gtown:

Say whatever you want to say. That doesn't stop the fact that you are an inyameri LovePeddler.
I know you are happy I keeping you busy before the next client arrives.
In your alimajiri sick head only.
Re: Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2021
Adonkia:
Nairaland is becoming the Nigerian version of parler. There are many Patriots here.

Many extremists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader / SWAT Begins Training Of 400 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.