Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader (10723 Views)

Senator Ashiru Replaces Umahi As New Deputy Leader, Nwaebonyi Deputy Chief Whip / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option / Enugu Fire: Ugwuanyi Replaces Burnt Commercial Bus And Two Tricycles For Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by Tulsaguy: 7:28am On Feb 10, 2021
Relaces, na new English word?
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by ThatEnuguboi: 7:30am On Feb 10, 2021
Osagyefo98:

He is a ceremonial pilot leading his Abakiliki people.

How does his words affect others.
Unfortunately for you Umahi and Ugwuanyi rule the east, even the PDP vice chairman is from Ebonyi so Enugu and Ebonyi will continue to rule the east cool cool
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by tasalanoni(m): 7:31am On Feb 10, 2021
People don't know this man. They think he's weak and inept but he's a political genius. Such a Deadly smooth operator.
How me managed to silence every opposition in Enugu state tells a lot about him.
If the SE gets a chance at the presidency, he's definitely going there. Mark my words
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 10, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Unfortunately for you Umahi and Ugwuanyi rule the east, even the PDP vice chairman is from Ebonyi so Enugu and Ebonyi will continue to rule the east cool cool

I never knew pdp is now a national party even as they control only 2 states Enugu and Abia..Lol

Wawa and brain damage.
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by Quality20(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2021
athaboi:
A good one...though ugwuanyi seem to be a quiet person
thats a good one, though many quiet ppl are kind of deliberately misunderstood
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by ThatEnuguboi: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2021
Osagyefo98:

I never knew pdp is now a national party even as they control only 2 states Enugu and Abia..Lol

Wawa and brain damage.
PDP rules the east cool
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by Rammerodmc: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2021
MNK is the only leader we recognise in the South East ." He whose house is on fire does not chase rats".

Chilling with my cold beer in peace!
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by janedonez(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2021
Chai!
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by Vistra40: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

Ogbeni, Nigeria doesn't have any good leaders.

There are no worst and no best either.

If we did, this country would have gone far.

What’s your definition of good leader? If your answer means perfection then you are on a long thing. There are some that stand out in terms of the quality of good governance but they are far from being perfect
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by Temiwands(m): 10:02am On Feb 10, 2021
Is it a must to talk, let his work do the talking. Meanwhile, he will be taken as a talkative if he reacts to all happenings (in Femi Adeshina's voice) lol
ThatEnuguboi:
Hehehehehe, this one that can't talk, PDP will be more useless under him
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by SmartPolician: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2021
Vistra40:

What’s your definition of good leader? If your answer means perfection then you are on a long thing. There are some that stand out in terms of the quality of good governance but they are far from being perfect

Naturally, power and money intoxicate people, so strong institutions must be able to check those tendencies.

Huncle, you can never have good leaders in a country where no strong government institution holds people accountable for their actions and inaction. I won't write more than this.
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by IgboWarlord(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2021
I joined Nairaland in Dec 23 2020 and am just coming back from my third ban already...The matter dey para me... angry angry angry....Wetin dey happen sef...I've seen monikers say worse things than me day in day out and i keep getting banned back to back??...The funny thing is that once the so called NLPoliceWoman mentions me,BAM!!..I don go ban be that...I just cant deal anymore...The thing gwuru m ike...
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by GeneralPula: 10:49am On Feb 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

Ogbeni, Nigeria doesn't have any good leaders.

There are no worst and no best either.

If we did, this country would have gone far.

True..

But SE is worst off !
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by SmartPolician: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

True..

But SE is worst off !

Well, it depends on your yardstick.
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by Vistra40: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2021
SmartPolician:

Naturally, power and money intoxicate people, so strong institutions must be able to check those tendencies.

Huncle, you can never have good leaders in a country where no strong government institution holds people accountable for their actions and inaction. I won't write more than this.

I agree with the part you said there are no strong institutions to checkmate them. All of those tendencies you mentioned are driven by ambition but still I will commend few of them in the pack for having sense at least to develop their states
Re: Ugwuanyi Replaces Umahi As South-East PDP Leader by zoedew: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2021
FOXDOSSIER:

Kasy Ogenyi, you are back again. Hope you are now a good boy. Lemme call Christian and Mike to tell them that you are back on nairaland

Quite indecent to lift the veil on NL even if you are acquainted with a Poster. Not decent at all. What are the Moderators in here doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare: Buhari Must Stop The Blame Game And Reshuffle His Cabinet / 11 People Slumped At APC Presidential Primary – Ambulance Operator / FG Bans Foreign Cars For Ministries, Departments And Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.