Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) (49708 Views)

American Universities Now Rejecting Applications From Nigeria / Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / Nairalanders Represent Your Universities - Photo Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
lexy2014:

D problem is that u assumed u had IQ before d conversation started. If u didn't have it, what then is dropping? So I don't expect u to stay and chat because in a thousand years, u still struggle to provide answers to d questions I asked u. U even assumed that am a lady thereby making u sound more ridiculous.

Ok, if you say so. You've outsmarted me, hurray. undecided

Now run along and study. I fervently hope you finally pass your jamb this year, so that you won't continue to see mere admission into a local university as some great achievement worthy of international accolades.
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
doxijaw:

It's not the system, it's her efforts and good parenting!

You're absolutely right! But are there not Nigerian students in Nigeria that put in so much effort with good parenting, yet end up frustrated? Trust me when I say the system contributed greatly.
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ok, if you say so. You've outsmarted me, hurray. undecided

Now run along and study. I fervently hope you finally pass your jamb this year, so that you won't continue to see mere admission into a local university as some great achievement worthy of international accolades.

Am not outsmarting u neither do I have d intention to do so. I was only trying to prevent u from making a ridicle and mockery of yourself. But u were insistent.

Speaking of jamb, it still takes us back to d questions I asked. Which university did u attend? If u saying gaining admission into a local university isn't a great achievement, kindly tell us d achievement u made by d university u attended. Am sure u attended or u are attending an international university. Share with us d details
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by iPresh4s(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Na to go all of them one by one. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by zieraw2005(m): 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Seyzcham91:
she will put you in one of the 49 na leaving 48

Lols
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mikael0407:
you see those lips? grin
how do u know?

Oya come and proof it mathematically
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by IjeBos(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
She should take this down. Congrats for getting into College, it's an accomplishment, but doing all this(pictures will all the names on it) is silly and prideful. You're told to apply to 7-10 schools. I applied to 5 schools. 2 Reach(Tougher schools), 2 schools I thought I could get into and 1 school that was a safety in case I was wrong. Boston University was my safety school. If you apply to anymore than that you didn't do your research right.
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by armadeo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
Urhobokwaleboy:
A Nigga Once Said: How is this news. She applied for addmission at the 50 universities of cause. Mtwee and yes it a working system.

Unlike a country you can only apply for just one uni..

Remember there the universities are independent of one another unlike here where jamb pack them all together and limit your choice.
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by armadeo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
No [b]notable university like Stanford, MIT, Yale, Harvard, UCLA. [/b]This her list is no biggy. All the universities listed there are easy to apply and get admission into. It's like saying you got admission into all the lower ranked State universities in Nigeria. One can easily do that with a JAMB score of a mere 200 plus 6 mediocre credits in O/levels. Where is the achievement there?

Assuming she had gotten admission into universities like the aforementioned, I would have been suitably impressed.

I see you are a man of culture too.

I went through the list and not one "name " university was there. Lol.

Like some schools in this country that you only hear of during NYSC

1 Like

Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
It can only be them... Igbo Amaka
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by AdaAwka1: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
lexy2014:

Did u apply to brown, Yale and UCLA?

You dey ask me?
Am I the one with 50 admissions?
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
AdaAwka1:

You dey ask me?
Am I the one with 50 admissions?

If u aren't d one with 50admissions, why are u bothered about not seeing brown, Yale and UCLA?
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
armadeo:

I see you are a man of culture too.

I went through the list and not one "name " university was there. Lol.

Like some schools in this country that you only hear off during NYSC

Most of those schools are at par or maybe just one step above community college level. Honestly, I have no idea what it is they seem to think she has achieved by getting admitted to them; or even what purpose it serves applying to 50schools.
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by fayded(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
post=98922061:

Wow!
There is a University called ASUN for Yankee?!
We love ASUN no be small.
ASUN : Let's go there!

@topic,
CONGRATULATIONS Beautiful babe.
The future is truly female mehn!
No be so Sapphiere?!

Illiteracy no go kill u.. Those re 2 different universities.. Like leader like follower..
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by alizma: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
With this type of English? "I just wanted to....."
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by skyion: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Welcome development but na Visa approval be the koko
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Beauty nd brain
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by FirmTR(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2021
Oyebaba10:
She should post the details of how she did it

grin
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by Kevinclerk12: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
This lady is very lucky that she get admission in American 50 universities it is very difficult to this lady that which university she decide for her graduation well congratulations to this lady. Phils Vape To Escape If you are fond of new vapers and you want to test new vapers visit our website on there you will get your favorite flavor of vaper.
Re: Young Lady Gets Admissions into 50 American Universities (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2021
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owerri Mega School Collapses After Rainfall; Was Slated For Commissioning / NECO Math Questions Some Teachers Couldn't Solve / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.