Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP (568 Views)

Urgent: Can I Just Go To A Bank And Buy Dollar At N433 Instead Of N737 Black Mkt / 2 Odds 3 Times Daily (sport Betting) I Will Go Straight To The Point. No Story. / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 7:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Good morning all.

Please when you reach out to me via WhatsApp to enquire about something, or any of my posts, business opportunities, or offers, just go straight to the point please.

Avoid just sending me 'hi' or 'hello' and then you say nothing afterwards.
I may not respond immediately or at all. Reason being that most times, I'm overwhelmed with messages and chats, emails etc. So when I pull down my phone notification whenever a new chat beeps and I see that you just typed 'hi' or 'hello', I may not reply immediately.
I would eventually, but it may not be as immediate as if I pull down and see like a brief of your chat. That way I'll be prompted to respond immediately.

Be direct, go straight to the point of your enquiry or submission.

Cheers all, and have a productive and prosperous day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2021
now u being rude, u might not think so but u are.
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by ChocolateWine(f): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2021
and you're who?

Your pride & stupidity lies in your head, no one knows you
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 7:44am On Feb 10, 2021
musicproducer:
now u being rude, u might not think so but u are.
Now that's you being overly emotional and sentimental. If you read that post well you wouldn't see anything indicating me being rude.
All the same, you're entitled to your opinion. Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 7:45am On Feb 10, 2021
ChocolateWine:
and you're who?

Your pride & stupidity lies in your head, no one knows you
Then most obviously, you're either my pride or stupidity for you to know what lies in my head since you are in my head to know what lies in there.

Run along kiddo.

1 Like

Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by ChocolateWine(f): 8:12am On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
DigitalSynergy:
Then most obviously, you're either my pride or stupidity for you to know what lies in my head since you are in my head to know what lies in there.

Run along kiddo.
[/s]
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2021
ChocolateWine:
[s][/s]
Interesting.
Chat me up, would like to engage you in a discuss.
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by Billions123: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2021
DigitalSynergy:
Good morning all.

Please when you reach out to me via WhatsApp to enquire about something, or any of my posts, business opportunities, or offers, just go straight to the point please.

I may not respond immediately or at all. Reason being that most times, I'm overwhelmed with messages and chats, emails etc. So when I pull down my phone notification whenever a new chat beeps and I see that you just typed 'hi' or 'hello', I may not reply immediately.
I would eventually, but it may not be as immediate as if I pull down and see like a brief of your chat. That way I'll be prompted to respond immediately.

Be direct, go straight to the point of your enquiry or submission.

Cheers all, and have a productive and prosperous day ahead.

100% on point, people that disagree are people without any form of serious business, whenever you contact someone for the first time especially on a formal setting(business) Go straight to the point. Alot of Nigerians are just emotionally sentimental about everything. Serious and busy people are not interested in your Hello, Hi, how are yous.

1 Like

Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Billions123:

100% on point, people that disagree are people without any form of serious business, whenever you contact someone for the first time especially on a formal setting(business) Go straight to the point. Alot of Nigerians are just emotionally sentimental about everything. Serious and busy people are not interested in your Hello, Hi, how are yous.
No wonder your moniker. More success to you boss.

#BillionaireAmbitions
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by ChocolateWine(f): 9:16am On Feb 10, 2021
DigitalSynergy:

Interesting.
Chat me up, would like to engage you in a discuss.

Go straight to the point grin

Or are shying shy, chat me up in a dead thread tongue
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2021
ChocolateWine:

hope he doesn't start chatting with a hi or hello
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by ChocolateWine(f): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2021
musicproducer:

Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2021
musicproducer:
smiley
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2021
[quote author=ChocolateWine post=98925444][/quote] cheesy
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2021
musicproducer:
you got jokes right. Ok so she has laughed, and I've also laughed.
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by ChocolateWine(f): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2021
DigitalSynergy:

I may not respond immediately or at all. Reason being that most times, I'm overwhelmed with messages and chats, emails etc.

What you're doing here on this thread must be the etc you were referring to cheesy grin

DigitalSynergy:
you got jokes right. Ok so she has laughed, and I've also laughed.

1 Like

Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Unfortunately, the reason for my interest in wanting to have a discuss with you has got absolutely nothing to do with this thread, whether it's dead or alive. But all the same, enjoy your day, and please feel free to keep laughing at the jokes on a dead thread.

1 Like

Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2021
ChocolateWine:

What you're doing here on this thread must be the etc you were referring to cheesy grin

That and a few others. Mails, calls, and work. Though I'm currently taking a business trip down to Benin, so I can afford the chit chat.
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by ChocolateWine(f): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2021
DigitalSynergy:

Unfortunately, the reason for my interest in wanting to have a discuss with you has got absolutely nothing to do with this thread, whether it's dead or alive. But all the same, enjoy your day, and please feel free to keep laughing at the jokes on a dead thread.

I'm just saying....

You should go straight to the point.

Or chat me up on any other thread on nairaland that is no longer active.

Is that hard to understand?
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 11:06am On Feb 10, 2021
ChocolateWine:

I'm just saying....

You should go straight to the point.

Or chat me up on any other thread on nairaland that is no longer active.

Is that hard to understand?
Like I said, my interest in having a chat with you isn't what I intend to be for public consumption on the thread of a public forum whether on an active one or not.
Anyways, obviously you're not down for it. So it's cool.

Have a great day all the same.

1 Like

Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by ChocolateWine(f): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2021
DigitalSynergy:

Like I said, my interest in having a chat with you isn't what I intend to be for public consumption on the thread of a public forum whether on an active one or not.
Anyways, obviously you're not down for it. So it's cool.

Have a great day all the same.

Having a chat with someone you don't know?

What on earth do you want to chat about in private? Only sex and bad things is done in secrecy.

Abi you wan give me money? Even that can be collected in public.

Or is it work that can be done in public too

Mixing business trip and chatting, I hope it's not distracting you?
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by DigitalSynergy: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2021
ChocolateWine:

Having a chat with someone you don't know?

What on earth do you want to chat about in private? Only sex and bad things is done in secrecy.

Abi you wan give me money? Even that can be collected in public.

Or is it work that can be done in public too

Mixing business trip and chatting, I hope it's not distracting you?

Have a nice day ahead my friend.
Re: Please When You Contact Me On Whatsapp, Just Go Straight TTP by ChocolateWine(f): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2021
DigitalSynergy:

Have a nice day ahead my friend.

You've said it like 4times on this single thread tongue

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About ITF / Top 39 Fintech Companies In Nigeria; Complete List And All To Know / The Three Categories Eligible To Apply For The Cbn’s N50bn COVID-19 Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.