Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat (1395 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by ToToChoper: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2007
Caution: This thread nah for people wey thier belle strong.

Some prefer Alangba (lizard) in thier pepper soup served with small stout, some prefer snakes and monkeys while others will tell you there is nothing better than dog meat (404) any day.
For me, I find the idea of eating these exotic animals a very big ordeal. I can't even think of it, talk less trying to eat them. What do you think?
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by femibig(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2007
shocked angry angry shocked shocked i'll rather die that eat dog meat, though i'm 4rm ondo state it is forbidden in my town.
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by iice(f): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2007
Sorry oh! Not big on exotic meat! Bush meat is all i can handle. As for dog lai lai, i no fit. . .been raised with dogs and have lived with them all my life. . .the thought of eating one is horrendous! My uncles eat it. . .i go just disappear when they get it into their heads that they are gonna eat dog that day.
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by desgiezd(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2007
I happened to do my National Service in Calabar and one could see adverts in front of restaurants and palmy joints displayed as "404 Vs Palm Wine". People there eat dog meat with relish. It got to a point that we restricted ourselves to eating only fish at restaurants because of fear of being served dog meat.
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by bita(f): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2007
undecided hey! disguized! what do you mean by dat statement of beign given dog meat at a restuarant in cal i come from there and you only get dog meat if you go to bush bars with 404 sign boards. Few eat dog there especially the foreigners looking for adventure. ladyB
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2007
@desgiezd

lmao. grin grin grin

@topic

i find the idea alone disgusting. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by snazzydawn(f): 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2007
Dog meat a.k.a J5/404 is very correeeeect meat. It is well washed and well spiced, it is delicious. I ate it mistakenly though. I went out with my friends and we were presented with this peppersoup. We had been arguing about dogmeat and I was like tufia, that I can never eat such. Funny enough, I was still arguing while I was seriosuly eating the meat and drinking the peppersoup. Hmmm, on the way home, my friend asked me; snazzy, did you enjoy that dogmeat you just ate?" Mennnn, I was dumbfounded. Could not throw it back up. It tastes good but no, I would not eat it again.
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by nguage(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2007
ain't that called cruelty?
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by snazzydawn(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2007
I don't know @ n-guage
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by nguage(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2007
Animal crauelty is a felony, ask michael vick. The idea sounds disgusting.
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by snazzydawn(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2007
n-guage, does this mean you are pure vegetarian? that you don't eat goatmeat, beef, chicken, fish and other kinds of meat?
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by nguage(m): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2007
hats different. Dogs , cat and monkeys fall under a different category. Black people will eat anything.
Re: Dog Meat: To Eat Or Not To Eat by snazzydawn(f): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2007
sweetheart, animal is animal! goat or dog.

(1) (Reply)

P**ss*y Pure Water- Will You Drink? / Just What You Really Need Now / The Sorrows Of A Disgruntled Coca-cola Customer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.